Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

So, what are the odds of this happening exactly?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ralph

1 in 916,132,832 by my calculations. So, almost one in a billion.

Assuming all codes are equally likely to be chosen, of course. To be more precise, we would have to subtract from that number the amount of 5-digit coded dragons already in existence, since their codes are not available to be chosen. However, that number would be extremely small compared to 900+ million.

1 in 916,132,832 by my calculations. So, almost one in a billion.

Assuming all codes are equally likely to be chosen, of course. To be more precise, we would have to subtract from that number the amount of 5-digit coded dragons already in existence, since their codes are not available to be chosen. However, that number would be extremely small compared to 900+ million.

Holy crap! Thank you! I had no idea how to calculate such a thing. xd.png

*goes to buy Powerball* - JK. tongue.gif

I think you could leave all codes as possibilities, since Ralph could have been generated at any time, starting from the first 5-character code.

Just popping in to say that I'm having the issue with removing names too (luckily I picked a name I didn't actually want to remove!).

So, what are the odds of this happening exactly?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ralph

Came here for an update on the bred eggs hiding and OMG THAT CODE IS PERFECT

You'd probably get something lovely for him in a trade, and he'd be an amazing one to keep too!

Also that math thread is great tongue.gif

Along with not being able to unname, it seems we can Abandon named hatchlings now. Unless we could before?

Edit; because I am dumb...

Edited by predatorfan4ever

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful."

http://dragcave.net/lineage/xUqTl >.>

I'm not complaining but I don't understand - I got the unsuccessful message but an egg?

Is that a regular occurrence?

~Please use /lineage/ instead of view links~

Edited by yosofine

That's weird? Was this a few hours ago? The egg is at 6 days.

Are you sure it was the unsuccessful message or maybe it was successful and the image just didn't appear? I'm not sure if the image glitch affects summons.

Sorry not helpful.

Along with not being able to unname, it seems with can Abandon named hatchlings now. Unless we could before?

I think, we've been able to do that for quite some time now. Not sure how long, though.

Why do the heartstealers sort in between the waters in rainbow sort:

user posted image

user posted image

BUT WHAT... WHAT IS IT!?!?!

It never ever did load but I did get a silver egg so... heart attack... relief... gonna go die in a corner now...

BUT WHAT... WHAT IS IT!?!?!

It never ever did load but I did get a silver egg so... heart attack... relief... gonna go die in a corner now...

That has been happening to a lot of us (if not everyone) since yesterday. TJ has been informed and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Along with not being able to unname, it seems with can Abandon named hatchlings now. Unless we could before?

You can't unname your dragons? I can... Do it all the time.

You can't unname your dragons? I can... Do it all the time.

Try doing it now. I'm fairly certain it will give you an error.

Try doing it now. I'm fairly certain it will give you an error.

Indeed it does - and if you try to give it its name back, you get the dreaded x ! (I wanted to make SURE no-one else could take it.)

There hasn't been a post about Valentine's Day yet, and historically, Valentine's breeding is supposed to start tomorrow. Are we still going to have an event? Is the breeding schedule changing? I'm freaking out here - I have lineages I've worked hard to get mates for to continue building. O_O

There hasn't been a post about Valentine's Day yet, and historically, Valentine's breeding is supposed to start tomorrow. Are we still going to have an event? Is the breeding schedule changing? I'm freaking out here - I have lineages I've worked hard to get mates for to continue building. O_O

Maybe he is working on getting as many of the new layout glitches sorted before breeding starts (thank GOODNESS the non-appearing eggs seems to be done, for instance.)

Doesn't TJ usually only post at the very start of the event? Wait until midnight tonight DC time, and if there's no post up, then freak out. But I fully expect there will be one.

Doesn't TJ usually only post at the very start of the event? Wait until midnight tonight DC time, and if there's no post up, then freak out. But I fully expect there will be one.

I just looked - last year he did ANNOUNCED on 6th. But even so, I agree.

Why do the heartstealers sort in between the waters in rainbow sort:

user posted image

I don't know. I have a screenshot of it myself, so I think I reported it. I will double check, though.

Along with not being able to unname, it seems we can't Abandon named hatchlings now. Unless we could before?

Edit; stupid AC!

Sorry, need some clarification. You can or you can't abandon named hatchlings?