Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Sorry, need some clarification. You can or you can't abandon named hatchlings?

Can. Sorry, again! Gosh I hate how dumb I can be. rolleyes.gif

This has been a problem for a while, I guess? Or is it intentional?

Can. Sorry, again! Gosh I hate how dumb I can be. rolleyes.gif

This has been a problem for a while, I guess? Or is it intentional?

Pretty sure that's been a thing for awhile. People asked about it a few months ago, and eventually everyone sort of decided it was intentional.

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful."

http://dragcave.net/lineage/xUqTl >.>

I'm not complaining but I don't understand - I got the unsuccessful message but an egg?

Is that a regular occurrence?

~Please use /lineage/ instead of view links~

Someone got a screenie of this in SD - I'll go report now.

I'm sure it was right in front of me the whole time but I just need to ask here because I've been given a thousand different names for this dragon.

It has antlers like a deer, a blue orb between them. Colors are blue, yellow and pink, the wings are huge and it has a long tail.

Thank you so much!

I'm sure it was right in front of me the whole time but I just need to ask here because I've been given a thousand different names for this dragon.

It has antlers like a deer, a blue orb between them. Colors are blue, yellow and pink, the wings are huge and it has a long tail.

Thank you so much!

The Solstice Dragon? ^^

Aegis doesn't enrage on a vampire egg?

I would say not, because the option is greyed out for me.

Was it a successful vamp? 'Cause I think it's just dead things that enrage an aegis.

Doesn't enrage on vamps, doesn't enrage on zombies. It just enrages on actual dead things.

Does anyone know if a trade will cancel and put your Magi on cooldown if a egg hatches?

Yes it will. If an egg hatches while in a teleport, the teleport will be canceled and your Magi will go on cooldown. If a hatchling grows up while in a teleport, the teleport will be canceled, and your Magi will go on cooldown.

Does anyone know if a trade will cancel and put your Magi on cooldown if a egg hatches?

From the FAQ: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=48

Q: When does a teleport link expire?

A: Either when you cancel it or when the egg dies or hatches or the hatchling dies or grows to an adult. If the teleport is automatically canceled because the dragon dies or grows up, the magi still has to go through the cooldown. If you cancel the teleport yourself, the magi is immediately able to teleport again.

^^

Isn't there supposed to be a VDay event announcement right now?

There are valentines in the AP, but I don't see any announcement. Is it just not appearing for me, or has TJ not posted yet?

Edited by BananaGummyBear64

There are valentines in the AP, but I don't see any announcement. Is it just not appearing for me, or has TJ not posted yet?

^ This- or is there just no event on this year and it's just breeding past dragons until a new one is released?

^ This- or is there just no event on this year and it's just breeding past dragons until a new one is released?

TJ always announces the breeding window for old holidays, so the lack of post doesn't mean lack of event. The event has technically already begun.

The event has technically already begun.

I meant event as in the mini-games we usually get- that hasn't begun yet, only breeding of past dragons is going at the moment.

General post on this topic: The event will start when it stars, and TJ will do the announcement when he can.

Let's remember that events can be a lot of work and there's not much planning time between the Christmas and Valentine event. It could be they're just late in finishing up. Or perhaps TJ got busy and the announcement will be up soon.

^^

EDIT: Of course he ninja.gif 'd my post, lol.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Quick Question:

What do I do if my significant other wants to make an account, but we both live together and are on the same wifi?

Will I get punished/penalized if he makes an account, since we're on the same public IP?

I just want to make sure, because I love this website and would hate to be banned for my own ignorance ^^'

Edited by Holocast

No you are ok as long as you don't play on each others scrolls

lots of families play using same IP

No you are ok as long as you don't play on each others scrolls

lots of families play using same IP

Oh fantastic! Thank you so much for the quick reply ^^

Quick Question:

What do I do if my significant other wants to make an account, but we both live together and are on the same wifi?

Will I get punished/penalized if he makes an account, since we're on the same public IP?

You'll probably be fine as long as you're very careful. There are other families where several people play and have been fine, in some cases for years.

General rules of thumb: don't play on each other's scrolls. Don't trade between each other's scrolls if you can help it. If you absolutely must trade between each other's scrolls, try to find a third person to bounce the dragons off first. Even then, try to minimize the interaction between your scrolls. And do not, under any circumstances, send all rares to one of the scrolls. Even if you're just trying to gift the SO and make them happy, that's gonna look awful to anyone checking for multis.

Quick Question:

I just want to make sure, because I love this website and would hate to be banned for my own ignorance ^^'

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=173308 ^^

Alright, this might sound silly, but bear with me. I've been playing this game for years, but I've never actually done any real holiday dragon breeding. So I just bread a heartstealer egg I'm very happy with and want to keep, but will it be able to grow up on my scroll? unsure.gif

Alright, this might sound silly, but bear with me. I've been playing this game for years, but I've never actually done any real holiday dragon breeding. So I just bread a heartstealer egg I'm very happy with and want to keep, but will it be able to grow up on my scroll? unsure.gif

Yep! Make sure you click it to mark it as a kept egg; you can only keep one from each clutch, and if you don't mark any as kept the game will autoabandon the entire clutch about 30m after you breed it. But once you've selected one to keep, you can do whatever you want with it. Raise it, trade it, anything goes.

Dose fertility increase the chance of more eggs in the holiday multi-clutch?

V Thank you!

Edited by AppleMango