Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Seems like the eggs stopped shuffling in the biomes. Is it just me?

It does seem the last 5m shuffle didn't take place. Let's see what happens at the coming hourdrop.

Edit: Uh. No eggs at all. That wasn't quite what I expected.

Edited by AGYK

All biomes are empty. I would guess that the 5 minute job stopped working.

It's still a while to go, but I'm wondering if the hourly will actually do anything.

Also, the cave is horribly laggy for me right now. Oh well, I'm egg-locked anyway xd.png

Edited by Ruby Eyes

All biomes are empty. I would guess that the 5 minute job stopped working.

It's still a while to go, but I'm wondering if the hourly will actually do anything.

Also, the cave is horribly laggy for me right now. Oh well, I'm egg-locked anyway xd.png

The hourly stopped working as well. I watched it go this past hour. The biomes were full but not shuffling on the 5m intervals; as soon as the hour hit, all eggs were deleted, but new ones never generated.

It's strange how there's no new eggs in the cave biomes. Has something broken or is there something planned...? unsure.gif

Edited by CharonDusk

I suspect something in the background processing broke / stopped working (e.g. that thing that starts jobs like "create eggs" and "shuffle biomes and add eggs"). TJ will probably get to it when he wakes up and becomes aware of it.

Until then, we can only breed and empty the AP ...

So no eggs then?

Great -.-

So much for egg hunting today when I REALLY wanted to >w<

removed Edited by TJ09

Looks to me that generated eggs are not showing up at all. I tried breeding my sunsong, and it produced an egg, but you can't see it:

user posted image

So I'm guessing the eggs are being generated in the Biomes, but we can't click on them?

Edit: The egg shows up on my scroll though:

user posted image

Edit 2: Just realized the wording in the biomes says there are no eggs.... my bad, I didn't read it correctly.

Edited by xeyla

Sent TJ a message (others may have already done so as well) but he is probably still asleep.

I hope this can be a minor fix that doesn't cause a change in anything else....

It is possible some Valentine Event code was added, since we usually have an event that pops up a week before the 14th, that is conflicting with the cave "egg generating" code. All TJ may have to do is rework it, and hopefully nothing will be changed. It could be something as simple as adding in a space somewhere, or changing a symbol.

Edited by xeyla

Looks to me that generated eggs are not showing up at all. I tried breeding my sunsong, and it produced an egg, but you can't see it:

user posted image

So I'm guessing the eggs are being generated in the Biomes, but we can't click on them?

user posted image

Edit 2: Just realized the wording in the biomes says there are no eggs.... my bad, I didn't read it correctly.

That's been happening a lot since the new layout started rolling out. At first it was only the people who HAD that layout - but it happened to me this morning - and I don't have it yet.

Sent TJ a message (others may have already done so as well) but he is probably still asleep.

Thank you smile.gif

Newly bred eggs are still not showing up on the breeding results page, so apparently the two issues were not related.

Newly bred eggs are still not showing up on the breeding results page, so apparently the two issues were not related.

TJ pm'd smile.gif

edit: I tried it and the egg did show up for me but the page looks different than "usual" - everything was "centered" including the egg.

Edited by rubyshoes

user posted image

user posted image

Oh, I had that this morning when I bred some Lunar Heralds. Good to know it wasn't just me, I guess!

Irritating not to know at once what egg you got sad.gif

Irritating not to know at once what egg you got sad.gif

Yeah. Though it meant I did an extra-big double take when I bred one pair and then checked the progeny list of one of the parents to find a Gold egg winking back at me. xd.png

Yeah. Though it meant I did an extra-big double take when I bred one pair and then checked the progeny list of one of the parents to find a Gold egg winking back at me. xd.png

I wish it had gone that way for me sad.gifxd.png

I am unable to remove any of my dragons' names. I can name or rename just fine. But if I try to remove a name, after clicking Ok on the prompt I get a blank page (in Firefox), or 503 error (in Chrome) and my dragon remains named. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I am unable to remove any of my dragons' names. I can name or rename just fine. But if I try to remove a name, after clicking Ok on the prompt I get a blank page (in Firefox), or 503 error (in Chrome) and my dragon remains named. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I get the same 503 error in Chrome, so it's not just you.