Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Possibly looking for stuff that's exclusive to those biomes?  That's what it is when I end up hunting in either of those biomes, anyway.

There's a new release today. But some of people's favourites are there - Lunar Heralds for instance,.

Posted (edited)

One of my CB dragons has been 100% click proof for me. I've clicked on him several times over the last few days and there should be at least 4-5 clicks showing on there, but the counter is still at zero. Not sure if this is an old glitch or more recent, but it's kind of annoying because even though I know he'll grow up fine with just the view count, it hurts my OCD because I WANT a couple clicks on all of my dragons. (waited until he was an older hatchie before posting this, less chance of him getting sick that way)

LOKyE.gif

Edited by bord

You can't give dragons more than one click per account - you need to find other people to click it for you!

if you want guaranteed clicks, you can create an account on Daily Dragon Fix and link your scroll. you need to click on 20 eggs/hatchlings a day, otherwise yours are deleted. but I typically get over 20 clicks by the time my dragons grow up. 

I throw fresh eggs in DDF. it’s gentle enough & I haven’t had anything get sick. 

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, 04uni said:

You can't give dragons more than one click per account - you need to find other people to click it for you!

after 24 hours, it often gives my egg/dragon another click count from my click, I've done it plenty of times. but this one didn't even have ONE click from myself showing, that's why it was a glitch

Edited by bord

I know what you mean now, and you’re right. I’ve noticed clicking my own egg doesn’t change 0/0/0 to 1/1/1 anymore. idk if it’s a glitch or something new, but you can post a new topic about it in the Help forum? 

25 minutes ago, bord said:

after 24 hours, it often gives my egg/dragon another click count from my click, I've done it plenty of times. but this one didn't even have ONE click from myself showing, that's why it was a glitch

Are you able to be 100% sure that you're the one giving them additional clicks and that there's no possible chance anybody else might have clicked them?

I've never been able to notice more than at most one click of mine registering per dragon (though sometimes it doesn't register at all and I'm not sure what causes that)

I'm with the "only one click per account." I just gave Loki one though :)

2 hours ago, KageSora said:

Are you able to be 100% sure that you're the one giving them additional clicks and that there's no possible chance anybody else might have clicked them?

I've never been able to notice more than at most one click of mine registering per dragon (though sometimes it doesn't register at all and I'm not sure what causes that)

yeah, I click on it and then immediately refresh the page. and sometimes they're eggs I haven't shared in viewing sites yet (I try to wait one day before adding them, way less chance of egg sickness.)

@Fuzzbucket thanks (even if he didn't need it LOL.)

it just weirds me out to see 0 clicks on it, I think it would be a real issue if views weren't registering, at least there's no problem with those.

Mine are only one click as well. 

Clicks don't always register the first time for me.  I'll try a few times on the same egg, and then give it up as a bad job. This new release took five times on a couple of them.  I was just about ready to think it wasn't worth the bother!

When I can't get one, I go to lineage view and then click back.

Posted (edited)

On 3/24/2024 at 9:13 AM, bord said:

I've had that happen too, but when that happens, for me I'd be able to just ctr shift r (on mac) (or any other combination of "hard refresh" key you have) and the click will then register. Maybe you can try that.

Edited by Moriaty

13 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

When I can't get one, I go to lineage view and then click back.

Right, thanks - something to try!

I have the encyclopedia image for Stratos eggs and hatchlings unlocked, but I only have the top image unlocked for the adults. How do I unlock the other adult images if every individual dragon has multiple different unique sprites depending on time? 

6 minutes ago, Fishlung said:

I have the encyclopedia image for Stratos eggs and hatchlings unlocked, but I only have the top image unlocked for the adults. How do I unlock the other adult images if every individual dragon has multiple different unique sprites depending on time? 

You'll have to find unique dragons to click on during the time each sprite is visible.  You can't use the same dragon for each one, but this spreadsheet should help you find other ones to click at different times

Posted (edited)

On 3/24/2024 at 4:30 PM, mishhelle said:

I know what you mean now, and you’re right. I’ve noticed clicking my own egg doesn’t change 0/0/0 to 1/1/1 anymore. idk if it’s a glitch or something new, but you can post a new topic about it in the Help forum? 

When mine won't show a click from me I go to allureofnds and click on my egg from there. You don't have to add your egg to the site for it to work.

I think it has something to do with the egg showing in a pop up window when you click it. You're not signed in in the pop up window (still only works once).

I can only do one egg at a time and then refresh. A bit of faff but it makes me happy.

Edited by Wiz

UGH! Why am I suddenly getting large, intrusive ads at the top of my scroll page and the home page? I don't mind the ones at the bottom of pages, but this is the first I have ever had them at the top. I don't want to use an ad blocker for the cave, but this may drive me to it if it continues. Fortunately they haven't appeared yet on the actual biome pages when I am cave hunting.

Bru same this was so annoying that I turned my ad blocker on :( I've had ad blocker off for dc for over a year and now I had to turn it on because of how obnoxious that positioning was!!

I've just started getting a bunch of ads between posts in topics instead of just the one at the top and bottom and some of them are huge...

On 3/21/2024 at 12:21 PM, WereJace said:

Alright, thanks!  I know there was confusion surrounding how specific you could get so I'd rather get it right the first time.  

I wouldn't specify a specific alt at all. while it's been done before, it is also likely to get your trade blocked.

3 hours ago, Starscream said:

I wouldn't specify a specific alt at all. while it's been done before, it is also likely to get your trade blocked.

So for instance, you could say "2G from SALT", but not "2G from Desipis SALT"?

1 hour ago, WereJace said:

I think so. I know you need to make it quite generalised.

2 hours ago, WereJace said:

I'm also of the opinion that it's more okay to ask for from a ____ salt when it's that salts holiday, since there are a lot more offspring of that salt for people to possibly have therefore opening the trade to more offers.

Also putting ____ salt auto is generally ok imo too, because you're willing and telling people that you'll consider and possibly take other things but like you do really want this one thing (altho again, I'd only do this during holidays)

2 hours ago, Starscream said:

I think so. I know you need to make it quite generalised.

Makes sense, thanks for the clarification.  All hail Megatron.