Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Hello. I was looking at the Delta in the encyclopedia and saw this little dude next to it. I don't know which dragon it is, I don't think I've missed a release and I had already unlocked everything in my encyclopedia. Could it be a future release glitch?

Screenshot 2024-03-29 3.55.41 PM.png

16 minutes ago, Elery. said:

Hello. I was looking at the Delta in the encyclopedia and saw this little dude next to it. I don't know which dragon it is, I don't think I've missed a release and I had already unlocked everything in my encyclopedia. Could it be a future release glitch?

Screenshot 2024-03-29 3.55.41 PM.png

It's the other Delta form!

If you have an adult and use the BSA there you get the other form

Just now, 04uni said:

It's the other Delta form!

If you have an adult and use the BSA there you get the other form

Ooh cool. Thank for letting me know.

Does anyone know if the small delta counts as a separate breed ?

Thank you for the answer to the 'small Delta' shadow in the Encyclopedia question...

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Does anyone know if the small delta counts as a separate breed ?

10 hours ago, euphoric_poptarts said:

@Fuzzbucket See the above posts :P

SO - unless I shrink one or two, my breed count will be one short ?

Never mind - the answer is yes.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Has anyone else encountered anything weird with earthquake? I have over 100 entries of earthquake in my actions log right now (after using it god knows how many times) and only ONE of them had any effect on an egg... 

Hello, guys ! Does anyone know how to stop this Easter egg spam ? It’s really annoying 😕 each year ! 

Posted (edited)

I don't think there's a way to "stop" the event unless you collect all eggs from every year. 

Edited by euphoric_poptarts

You can't stop the FoE eggs from showing up, there's no opt-out for the event.  You can either ignore it or collect them all.

1 hour ago, LostinEcho said:

Hello, guys ! Does anyone know how to stop this Easter egg spam ? It’s really annoying 😕 each year ! 

49 minutes ago, KageSora said:

You can't stop the FoE eggs from showing up, there's no opt-out for the event.  You can either ignore it or collect them all.

You can actually - though it makes other parts of the game awkward - you can turn off javascript. That stops it.

1 hour ago, LostinEcho said:

Adblock one and it'll get rid of them all.

Delta Dragons...  OK, I can use their BSA to get the smaller Deltas, but in the Encyclopedia, it also shows smaller eggs, rtc... How ...

Just had a brain flash...  can the 'smaller' Eggs be obtained by breeding the BSA'd dragons???

16 minutes ago, 04uni said:

Yep!

Thank You  :)

4 hours ago, Husky51 said:

Just had a brain flash...  can the 'smaller' Eggs be obtained by breeding the BSA'd dragons???

Yes, they breed with pygmy dragons and produce pygmy-size eggs.

Hello. I have in total, counting this year, 3 upside down Mints, but I just checked them and last years Mint has become a regular one. Has this happened to anyone else? The one from 2022 is still in the ceiling.

17 minutes ago, Elery. said:

Hello. I have in total, counting this year, 3 upside down Mints, but I just checked them and last years Mint has become a regular one. Has this happened to anyone else? The one from 2022 is still in the ceiling.

Are you certain it was originally an upside-down one? Some Mints acquired through the Dragon's Dilemma can be regular ones. You must blame to get an upside-down one. If you say nothing you will get a regular Mint.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Are you certain it was originally an upside-down one? Some Mints acquired through the Dragon's Dilemma can be regular ones. You must blame to get an upside-down one. If you say nothing you will get a regular Mint.

I remember when I caught it last year, it was up side down, I blamed the other person😁 I don't really mind it's normal now, I just found it strange.

8 minutes ago, Elery. said:

I remember when I caught it last year, it was up side down, I blamed the other person😁 I don't really mind it's normal now, I just found it strange.

That is strange. Never heard of it happening before. :wacko:

1 hour ago, Elery. said:

I see that you chose not to blame last year, and since your partner also didn't blame you received a normal mint in return.

I used to play around in the AP a couple times a week, but I've been busy for that for a few months.  What's up with it being full of eggs under 2 days for days on end? I've never seen that before in all my years here other than when holiday stuff is being cleared out.  Did I miss some change to how the AP works?  Looking for caveborns seems kind of useless--it's all dragons with questionable lineages right now, it seems.

There was a rease just recently so a bunch of people dumped eggs and such and have been focusing on the new dragons.

Other than that, people have been mass-breeding for a while now so the AP times are frequently incuhatchable, and with the release lots of people who otherwise would have been grabbing the eggs from the AP haven't been doing so.

But it's been more annoying than rewarding to hunt for CB eggs in the AP for quite a few months now, it's usually just walls of bred eggs often with messy lineages, and frequently almost all one breed from one person.