Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Tell her to run her AV - and if she doesn't as a matter of course, malwarebytes.

www.malwarebytes.com/ The free version is FINE.

10 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Tell her to run her AV - and if she doesn't as a matter of course, malwarebytes.

www.malwarebytes.com/ The free version is FINE.

How to run an antivirus on the phone?
And that site is for a Mac. ;)

Oops  Sorry - that was a link I dug up for a friend who picked up a nasty on her Mac last week.)  There is one for everything.

https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download

Meanwhile - Came here to ask - if you use EQ - and, say, 5 things die - is that 5 kills you have to wait out ?

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Meanwhile - Came here to ask - if you use EQ - and, say, 5 things die - is that 5 kills you have to wait out ?

Pretty sure it is. But you don't need kill slots available to use EQ (or bite).

Edited by purplehaze

11 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Pretty sure it is. But you don't need kill slots available to use EQ (or bite).

Oh well - FINALLY managed to get the wild ones I needed through creative trading. I wonder - it you get - say - 5 kills with EQ and then keep using it, just how log it will be before the slots come back..... Inquiring minds need to, etc !

Thanks. Never thought of bite for shumoga hatching - I wonder if that....

3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I wonder if that....

Not likely. I have seen several people say that Kill is a better option for Shumogas than EQ, but I don't see how Bite could work.

Does "It is against the site rules to give aid to a user without their permission." on a dragon's page mean:

1. Get off that page entirely, you shouldn't have clicked on it, or

2. Don't add this dragon to click sites?

20 minutes ago, Frayed said:

Does "It is against the site rules to give aid to a user without their permission." on a dragon's page mean:

1. Get off that page entirely, you shouldn't have clicked on it, or

2. Don't add this dragon to click sites?

The latter. If you see them on a click site and click them or are just checking out someone's scroll, it's no problem. I mean, you can't even see if they're accepting aid until you view one of their dragons. Just don't go sharing them on other click sites or auto-refreshers or things to "help" because that user may not need or want the help. 😅

40 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

The latter. If you see them on a click site and click them or are just checking out someone's scroll, it's no problem. I mean, you can't even see if they're accepting aid until you view one of their dragons. Just don't go sharing them on other click sites or auto-refreshers or things to "help" because that user may not need or want the help. 😅

Thank you! That's what I thought, as you can't tell before clicking, but it's been literally ten years since I've been on here, so wanted to check

Posted (edited)

I know some people like pronounceable all caps codes and I just found one (it's caveborn too). I don't need it, so I'm planning to trade it away.  What can I trade it for?

Edited by Shinorin

24 minutes ago, Shinorin said:

I know some people like pronounceable all caps codes and I just found one (it's caveborn too). I don't need it, so I'm planning to trade it away.  What can I trade it for?

It can depend on the code, but if you have a CB egg, trading it for a CB hatchling you do want would be a good bet, I'd say

Posted (edited)

Alright, I don't understand, I was trying to do the adventure action, I could only select a single dragon at a time. Each time I tried to pick another after choosing my one, the high light would come off it. I somehow managed it with two Thundersnow dragons, but what am I missing? Do they need names, ect?

Edit 1: Wait, do I have to hold Alt before I click to select?

Edit 2: Alright, seems like it was as I literally just got my second Scourgekeeper dragon with a full party. Dx Sorry if that seemed like a dumb question but I did not see where that was explained on the page and I re-read it a few times.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

8 hours ago, demonicvampiregirl said:

Alright, seems like it was

Glad you figured it out! :)

A couple random questions:

1) Can the Celestial's multi-clutch feature produce multiple eggs of the opposite breed as well?

2) Can unbreedables, for example cheese dragons, be bitten by vampires? If so, will they still be ungendered?

21 minutes ago, Mistywolf3628 said:

A couple random questions:

1) Can the Celestial's multi-clutch feature produce multiple eggs of the opposite breed as well?

2) Can unbreedables, for example cheese dragons, be bitten by vampires? If so, will they still be ungendered?

1: Yes, they can produce up to 4 eggs, all of which can be one breed or the other, but in my experience, it will most often be a mix of the 2 breeds.

2: No, unbreedables can't be bitten.

16 minutes ago, Frej_the_Gold said:

1: Yes, they can produce up to 4 eggs, all of which can be one breed or the other, but in my experience, it will most often be a mix of the 2 breeds.

2: No, unbreedables can't be bitten.

Ok thanks!

A question about Deltas…… 🤔 

someone else asked me this so I know I’m not the only one wondering….

but has anyone bred their deltas, either the large one or the Pygmy one? And if you have, have you tried to change the size after breeding?

Im just wondering if I breed say a big one with another regular sized dragon, like a red or guardian or anything, can you still turn the delta you bred into a Pygmy and therefore have a Pygmy/regular sized mixed lineage?

or if I breed the Pygmy sized with say a flair-tail or Glowback, can I resize the delta to the large size? 🤷‍♀️ 🤔 

28 minutes ago, CandraCat said:

A question about Deltas…… 🤔 

someone else asked me this so I know I’m not the only one wondering….

but has anyone bred their deltas, either the large one or the Pygmy one? And if you have, have you tried to change the size after breeding?

Yep, you can change the size of a Delta after it's been bred. eg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/30vRZ

You could make mixed standard and pygmy lines, though one of the partners will always need to be a Delta to do the size switch ^_^ 

2 hours ago, Stromboli said:

You could make mixed standard and pygmy lines, though one of the partners will always need to be a Delta to do the size switch ^_^ 

OOOOH... :blink:. That sounds interesting.

8 hours ago, Stromboli said:

5 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

OOOOH... :blink:. That sounds interesting.

This is actually what I'm planning to do!

I designed this in lineage builder if you're curious:

https://chazza.me/dc/lineage-builder/view/6a974af4c0b0c6885df3818c40b1483e31848fcb

9 hours ago, Stromboli said:

Yep, you can change the size of a Delta after it's been bred. eg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/30vRZ

thanks!

as I’ve seen from later posts, this makes for interesting lineage options….. 🤔 

I’ve gotta think of something good for this….. eventually 😅 

Posted (edited)

Can someone refresh my memory please?

Are yellow Undines only obtained by breeding or can CB Undines be yellow?

Thanks!

Edited by Elery.

They are only available by breeding.

Why do people like CB Astraels? I've seen several in the cave so they don't seem too rare.