Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

No, I think only mods can do that.  You can hide them though.

So, does anyone know whats going on with the "EATW" click site? I haven't been able to use it in weeks. :/

Aw man, that sucks! Why do mean-spirited people have to ruin it for everyone? Sigh~ thanks for answering tho. At least now I dont have to keep scratching my head.

So rather than double checking every single dragon on the wiki, I thought if just ask... is the total number of dragon breeds 202? Or am I missing one or two? I was gone for several months and I THINK I got everything but wanted to double check.

203 + undeads, making 204. Though for a few more days our scrolls think it's 203.

It is the subject of recent discussion :)

You can actually tell from the encyclopaedia better than from the wiki.

From which I can tell you that what you are missing is the Dusk Pygmy - a hybrid from Nilia and Crimson Flare Pygmy.

Edited by fuzzbucket

My scroll says 202 unique breeds, I can't figure out what I'm missing! I have checked the encycl.. many times, urrg! Can someone help me, plz?

8 minutes ago, CamIza said:

My scroll says 202 unique breeds, I can't figure out what I'm missing! I have checked the encycl.. many times, urrg! Can someone help me, plz?

Nexus, I think. :)

Ohhh a pygmy hybrid. Easy enough to get.

Thanks! And so there's a ghost breed other than shadow walkers huh? ;)

I just grabbed a Sunset hatchie out of the AP.  As soon as it was on my scroll it got sick. It has 13,032 overall views. :o And 1337 uv's. 5 clicks.

She has 6 days 8 hours until she grows up, and has already gendered. I fogged her right away, but does she even have a chance?  With EATW gone I'm also curious how her ov's got so high since if she was on somewhere like Yarold's her clicks would be a lot higher as well.

She's a sunset, so she might have had up to 6 hours of ongoing ER without being able to hatch at all.

Personally, I've seen Sunsets and Sunrises with higher stats, but she's going to cut it really, really close. Good luck!

I've created a group and highlighted it but it's not showing at the top of my scroll.  Is it just other users that see it there?

58 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

She's a sunset, so she might have had up to 6 hours of ongoing ER without being able to hatch at all.

Personally, I've seen Sunsets and Sunrises with higher stats, but she's going to cut it really, really close. Good luck!

I didn't even think of that, being trapped as a low time egg, unable to hatch. That makes sense, thanks!  Fingers crossed...

Is there any way I can keep two frozen hatchlings pinned to the top of my scroll?

Whenever I get new eggs/hatchis the second of the two frozen hatchlings gets shunted down to below the newer eggs, so I keep having to re-sort them.

The first of the two frozens stays at the top no matter what happens.

I use custom sort with no options ticked.

is there a new release I don't know about? All the biomes are empty, and that usually only happens with new releases...

5 minutes ago, DragonNeko said:

is there a new release I don't know about? All the biomes are empty, and that usually only happens with new releases...

This thread explains this, but this sometimes happens when the egg drop glitches. It'll fix in the next hourly drop, but there won't be any eggs for another 50 minutes.

Edited by lovecats99

There's no news topic and it's completely the wrong time of the month for a new release, so I don't know what's up.

EDIT: Thanks, lovecats99!

Edited by Chalkboard

5 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

This thread explains this, but this sometimes happens when the egg drop glitches. It'll fix in the next hourly drop, but there won't be any eggs for another 50 minutes.

Thank you! ^_^

4 hours ago, Seahorse said:

Is there any way I can keep two frozen hatchlings pinned to the top of my scroll?

Whenever I get new eggs/hatchis the second of the two frozen hatchlings gets shunted down to below the newer eggs, so I keep having to re-sort them.

The first of the two frozens stays at the top no matter what happens.

I use custom sort with no options ticked.

In Manual Custom Sort, you can assign negative numbers to them. New additions to your scroll always get number zero.

This came up in a suggestion and I feel it would be better to clarify for all involved: can we link to adult dragon lineages that we don't own? (But are the progeny of what's on our scroll?)

Edited by Jazeki

Linking to the lineage page of someone else's adult dragon should be just fine - it's not like they can be harmed by too many curious (or malicious) people the way that eggs and hatchlings can. I suppose only Tj or the Mods could say with certainty but I'd be very surprised if it was against the rules.

I've never had a problem with it, Jazeki. If it's just to show the lineage to friends, that should be fine. Obviously, malicious intent is frowned upon. :P 

If it's an egg I'll keep it to the PMs, but grown adult lineages don't seem to be a problem. If you're uneasy about it, you can always message the owner, if possible, to ask for permission.

And of course, it might just be safest to show off the offspring you have.