Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Lucky you. I am resisting the latest update - it keeps BEGGING me to do it, but....

It's not restricted to a single browser, since the change is on my end as well. It's not one I'm fond of, honestly.

Now that I know about middle click (thanks, thread !) I can live with it.

3 hours ago, fuzzbucket said:

Now that I know about middle click (thanks, thread !) I can live with it.

If I can just change my habit and actually remember to do that. I can't tell you how many times today I have clicked on a link the usual way and then ended up closing that tab as I used to do and closing down the whole forum and having to reopen it! Grrrrrrr! I really want to see this changed back, whatever is causing it!!!

question

heres my first every zombie that i got over a two years ago

https://dragcave.net/view/xW54w

his tombstone is very worn looking and covered in moss and it says hes an undead dragon when i click on him

https://dragcave.net/view/a6FQ8

second zombie acquired yesterday

her tombstone image hasnt changed from the regular dead dragon one and it doesnt say shes an undead dragon when i click on her even though she had the zombie sprite yesterday when i revived her as a zombie. 

when will the second zombie's tombstone match the first zombie's tombstone?

Never - they're from different biomes ;)

The change to a fancy tombstone happens the moment a REGULAR tombstone from a dead dragon would vanish (read 14 days after killing).

8 minutes ago, CellyBean said:

https://dragcave.net/view/a6FQ8

second zombie acquired yesterday

her tombstone image hasnt changed from the regular dead dragon one and it doesnt say shes an undead dragon when i click on her even though she had the zombie sprite yesterday when i revived her as a zombie. 

You may not have the zombie sprite for this breed of zombie unlocked in the Encyclopedia yet. I have all zombie sprites unlocked and I can see the Undead Dragon link just fine.

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I use Firefox, but the change did not happen with the horrid update. It just happened around midnight and I have not had a FF update in that time frame.

It's doing it for me on Chrome as well (as I found when I clicked Z Project link!)

Do we know if two green Spinels can breed a red Spinel yet? I've only ever gotten greens from two Spinel mates.

Any info on when we might get EATW back?  I really miss the Dragon Marketplace.  The jerk who messed that site up with excessive viewbombings should be punished somehow.😒😞😣

Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything about when EATW might come back. I think all of us miss it, myself included, so hopefully it'll return.

Haters will hate. That so sucks. Poor old ext.

EATW was my go to site, really going to miss them. Some folks are just plain evil. :(

Edited by Bigbite

Can someone tell me how to move things in my signature please?  The tiny blaze badge will drag and drop, but I'm trying to move the Ark badges but they won't drag and drop and I've no idea what to do.

I just moved mine for the hell of it - and they both dragged fine...

12 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

I just moved mine for the hell of it - and they both dragged fine...

They won't pick up at all.

ETA:  They'll pick up, but as soon as I go to drop, they just stay where they are.

Edited by quinney

Gimme a sec....

Oh yes. They were there before the forum upgrade, yes ? You need to kind of reinsert them. The upgrade did many strange things....

I'll talk you through - you have PM.

Edited by fuzzbucket

12 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

Gimme a sec....

Oh yes. They were there before the forum upgrade, yes ? You need to kind of reinsert them. The upgrade did many strange things....

I'll talk you through - you have PM.

Thanks fuzz, I'd never have got there without being shown.

Prolly been asked before but is anyone's breed limits page only displaying GoN and Leetles? Nothing else?

20 minutes ago, Nathair said:

Prolly been asked before but is anyone's breed limits page only displaying GoN and Leetles? Nothing else?

Just checked and yes. It's the same for me. Maybe it will update each holiday since we have the new holiday biome now. 

45 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Just checked and yes. It's the same for me. Maybe it will update each holiday since we have the new holiday biome now. 

Thanks for the reply. It is rather odd that it has not reappeared after Christmas.