Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

19 hours ago, Terces said:

Imo, most common dragons released in 2017 have wacky ratios due to being 'newer' breeds, such as Tetras, Scimitar-wings, Sinii Krais, Scripts and Khusas.

edit: I will also add Spinels to that list, based on my own breedings. There are probably some older breeds still with aggravating ratios, like the Sapphires, but other breeders (such as common x common breeders) would know more than me.

@Terces - Thank you. I will try to add some Flamingos ;)

@Zimtie As I was doing some breeding yesterday and looking over progeny pages, I could add a few dragons to your list. I agree that most newer breeds are difficult to build checkers with. Some of the prime offenders for me are Tetras (which were already mentioned), Azure Glacewings, Scimitar Wings, and Monarchs. There are probably more, but those are the ones I came across in the day's breeding.

On 16.1.2018 at 12:40 PM, Peregryn said:

I've been getting the same error when I try to access my dragons' page. Like you, I can access my dragons via their /view pages or by using the /user/name address. Very annoying!

Peregryn

Try deleting the browsers cache and cookies.

It worked for me.

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

@Zimtie As I was doing some breeding yesterday and looking over progeny pages, I could add a few dragons to your list. I agree that most newer breeds are difficult to build checkers with. Some of the prime offenders for me are Tetras (which were already mentioned), Azure Glacewings, Scimitar Wings, and Monarchs. There are probably more, but those are the ones I came across in the day's breeding.

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Moonstones :( Sounds odd - but try them with bluebanded....

https://dragcave.net/progeny/RGYR9

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

That makes the Bluebanded the offending breed though ;)

Thanks all!

I will add them to the list.

If you make a mistake and try and kill your dragon again before the 24hrs are up (guaranteeing it avoids your blade) does the clock start again from the last attack? Or does the clock ignore the last one as it 'doesn't count'?

If you breed a Spinel Wyvern with an Earth-affinity dragon, is it possible to get the pink version? Or will all Spinels be green?

Probably a case of gameplay > logic. After all, many of us would be pee'd if we couldn't do PB lineages of the regular sprite.

Is it possible for an egg to hatch while fogged? I forgot to add my very ER Sunrise egg to click sites this morning, so now it only has 8 minutes to hatch. It's in every hatchery I could think of, but it's still gaining views slowly. I don't want to lose it :(

No, eggs cannot hatch while fogged. They can hatch the *moment* they are unfogged, but not while fogged.

On 1/17/2018 at 9:23 AM, Wiz said:

If you make a mistake and try and kill your dragon again before the 24hrs are up (guaranteeing it avoids your blade) does the clock start again from the last attack? Or does the clock ignore the last one as it 'doesn't count'?

Apparently the kill chance resets at midnight DC. A friend likes to try killing dragons right before midnight if she really wants them gone, so if it misses she can try again right after.

1 hour ago, Shadowdrake said:

Apparently the kill chance resets at midnight DC. A friend likes to try killing dragons right before midnight if she really wants them gone, so if it misses she can try again right after.

Cool. Thank you.

I wanted to sort my dragons for once and i´m asking if i can place like 5 adult dragons on the top of the list like Guardians (excluding eggs/hatchlings) but the rest of my dragons will still be sorted by breed and the hatchlings that grow up will get also sorted like that?

Nope. It's either custom sort for all or standard sort for all.

dang it, my dreams are dashed!

But thanks, horrible that this is not an uption to still sort my a system but have a few dragons be out of it and act as thier own group

12 minutes ago, Yubelchen said:

dang it, my dreams are dashed!

But thanks, horrible that this is not an uption to still sort my a system but have a few dragons be out of it and act as thier own group

There are a couple different suggestions floating around about this sort of thing, because many of us agree it's frustrating! If you want you can add your voice to 'Pining dragons', that seems to be the most recent thread and the one that closest fits what you are asking about.

On January 17, 2018 at 5:31 AM, Seriva Senkalora said:

Try deleting the browsers cache and cookies.

It worked for me.

That worked for me as well. Thanks!

Is there any way to use the old custom sort in groups? I want a specific order for the dragons in the group, and for new dragons to go on the bottom instead of the top, so I want to use negative numbers to sort them. But I'm not seeing any option for that?

Manual Custom Sort is the one with the numbers.

Oh wait, in groups? Sadly no :( Make a suggestion?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Does anyone know if this topic: 

had some sort of cleaning up of posts? I had my wishlist posted there but I'm unable to find my post.

I really need it >.< 

Topics are cleaned from time to time. Since the wishlist topic doesn't appear to have been cleaned since before you joined the forums, I'm guessing you either deleted your post yourself, or never actually posted there in the first place.