TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

The glints of color at night is so cool. Can't wait to see how that plays out in the adult forms.

why the boys shy

it is just me :U

i scare the boys

omg, this xd.png I agree with this.

I edited because what I meant is, I feel the same way, oppsy xd.png

Edited by Asketil

Have a look at Alpine and Forest for "This egg glows from within." Try it every 5 minutes starting for example at xx:05.

They are dropping!

Yes! You were right! I did what you said and refreshed every 5 min and it worked! Thanks!!!

They're a permanent release. As well, they are still dropping fairly commonly and are easy enough to catch as they are not snatched up right away.

Thank you!!!

No, you didn't! they're still dropping in the Forest & Alpine. They usually drop on the 5 minute mark. I just caught one earlier, thanks to a misclick I needed to dump. xd.png.png

Good luck! You'll soon have your fill of them!

You really gave me hope xd.png I really appreciate it! biggrin.gif

Edited by IloveDragons

And just FYI I have 5 of the new eggs +.+ I'm soooo happy.

Have a new great night guys, and thanks to TJ!

You really gave me hope xd.png I really appreciate it! biggrin.gif

No problem! biggrin.gif

And if you ever need me to breed you anything, don't be afraid to pm me about it! biggrin.gif

YAY! For catching your 5 eggies! biggrin.gif

Edited by kiramaru7

Lots of CB Alpine and Forest caveblockers in the AP, all them misclicks! xd.png

Edited by Stellaluna22

No problem! biggrin.gif

And if you ever need me to breed you anything, don't be afraid to pm me about it! biggrin.gif

YAY! For catching your 5 eggies! biggrin.gif

Awwwwwwwww...

You are my second favorite person in this place <3

Thanks for the offer!!!!

Awwwwwwwww...

You are my second favorite person in this place <3

Thanks for the offer!!!!

Awe... *BLUSHES* Thank you! wub.gif You're very awesoem yourself! And you're welcoem! <3

Holy moly, they glow at night! That is beyond super cool, aaah I love it so much. I can't wait to see them grow, I bet they'll look great with Cavern Lurkers!

Holy moly, they glow at night! That is beyond super cool, aaah I love it so much. I can't wait to see them grow, I bet they'll look great with Cavern Lurkers!

I am REALLY excited to try that. I don't have any breeding projects with my lurkers yet, so I can't wait to seee

I'm super excited about the fact that these guys glow in the dark! That's by far the coolest thing I've ever seen in my life. tongue.gif I can't wait to see the adults!

Ahhhh, I caught mine a little late so mine are still eggs. I don't have Red Dragons yet either.

Come on eggies!! You can do it! I'll warm you with my body if I need to!!

Hatched my first 4 eggies! And grabbed another 3 to lock myself. (4th slot was filled with a test breed to see if a pairing worked). At least these are easier to nab then the Xenos tongue.gif

These guys bred with darker dragons that are also glowy like Embers or Cavern lurkers would look amazeballs.

Mine hatched!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Only 10 more hours!

*stares at incubated first batch* Hatch. Hatch. Haaaaatch.

C'mon. Hatch? ;.;

How am I supposed to be the one that starts the breeding topic when I won't be on when TJ's grow!? lol =p They'll be hatched by the time I wake up, though.

All but two of mine have hatched. I have three breeding pairs. I think I'm good for now. ^^;;

Incubated rest o' mine, so they'll all hatch when I wake up tomorrow. smile.gif

The males will be grown up when I wake up tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Fi and Verridith have had great dragons released so far.

It would make an interesting lineage to combine these with Nocturnes; that way, in the lineage view, both dragons change colour depending on the time of day biggrin.gif

YAY mine hatched! *dances*

Am I the only one thinking of combining these with Pyro Xenos and/or Desipis? Glowy spots!