TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

I really don't like the male adults, I hope the females look better. The male's pose just looks so wonky and he's so dark it's hard to see him...

Unfortunately I am having to eye strain quite a bit to make anything out on these.

I keep my monitor at 90% and I can see quite a lot of detail in the adult.

My first thought was "it's very purple-y".

Also no my favorite pose, I can't wait for the female to mature so I can see it. And I missed the night-time version, I'll have to look tonight!

Edited by daba555

I feel like these dragons have a cool concept but lack a lot of detail in its description :/ Hopefully there will be more interesting facts in the encyclopedia...

That being said, sprite seems nice, if a little difficult to make out. Thank you spriter(s) and TJ.

As others have mentioned, not my favorite pose. I'm also a little disappointed about how few details I can make out, and I don't want to be constantly zooming in. I just hope that the female's pose is a bit nicer, and that their nighttime glow makes them more visible.

These are still really lovely dragons, and I'll enjoy breeding them. laugh.gif

Edited by Niyaka

I actually think the adults are broken slightly ;o; *summons a TJ*

You guys will see. <3

Do you have an encyclopedia entry planned? I want to know more about the dragons themselves, their behaviors and habits, since the adult description told us very little.

I think the descriptions could be expanded but I love the sprite and the fact that they're so dark that you can't see detail makes them more interesting, especially when you get the night ones.

Gorgeous. Those of you having trouble seeing details have too-dark monitors, I think, because I can see the boys just fine. *stares at females* Growwww upppppp

I will be hoarding these SO aggressively that even if other people ignore them they will never be blockers, just like reds. >.> (LOL obviously not literal but you guys know what I mean)

Also the names I gave my batch are so perfect now seeing the adult description! biggrin.gif They're all stuff like Foxfire, Phosphoresce, and Will 'o' Wisp.

Edited by Lurhstaap

I love the female. She's fantastic.

The female's pretty. smile.gif

Still, I hope TJ adjusts whatever Verridith thinks needs to be adjusted so that people can see them better.

Both poses look awesome! I think I like the male more though, its a bit more dynamic. Nwo we just have to see their nighttime appearance.

Wow, the female is stunning! wub.gif I can't wait to see her night form. The male is pretty, not my favorite but:

I actually think the adults are broken slightly ;o; *summons a TJ*

You guys will see. <3

I'll just wait and see. ^^

I also really love their description, and the fact that we now have another changing-form dragon.

I agree that the male looks more dynamic, and it looks like he's also sporting a slightly crazy-looking grin on his face, so I think he's a bit more interesting than the female. But the lady Spirit Ward is not bad either; she looks elegant.

Although, the male's tail tip looks a bit broken.

Edited by Ripan

Yay for updated adult sprites! The details are so much easier to see now. smile.gif

They were updated already? I can't tell the difference