TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

Meant to say earlier, but thanks for the new dragons! These look really interesting so far and I can't wait to see the adults. Got a full batch of eggs with an eighth hatched. ✨

Edited by Esmeia

For some reason I wish I could explain, I love the look of the stage 5 hatching egg. Not only is it a departure from the typical black hole that has been used in the past, it almost looks like we're looking through a window or something.

Can't wait to see what these new dragons look like as adults.

The hatchlings are so dark and hard to make out that I really don't have much to say about them. I love the descriptions so far, though, and the absolutely gorgeous eggs (I missed TJ's hatching, so watching my own crack has been lovely--although I do wonder why we can't see the babies inside those bright, glowy holes! xd.png), so I'm very hopeful the adults will be awesome color-changing bad***es! 8D

Also, does anyone else feel like between these guys and the Magelights we've had Halloween come early in terms of pretty eerily glowing dragons? I love it! xd.png

I definitely love all the spooky permanent additions to the cave~ Halloween is awesome.

Soooo looking forward to this Halloween, so many cool new additions to the breeding stock! And Christmas, and Valentines! <3

For anyone having a hard time seeing the hatchlings - I've noticed they're easier to make out on a dark background, like the Portal 2 site skin. biggrin.gif

I love these guys so. If I hadn't said it before, (I forgot!) Thanks so much to TJ and all who made these dragons. This game is really cool. biggrin.gif

I definitely love all the spooky permanent additions to the cave~ Halloween is awesome.

My sentiments exactly!

Loki.Dottir  Posted on Jul 28 2015, 07:43 PM

For anyone having a hard time seeing the hatchlings - I've noticed they're easier to make out on a dark background, like the Portal 2 site skin.

Thanks it does make it easier and they look cooler too

I have 3 breed-able pairs and 1 extra

Stellaluna22  Posted on Jul 28 2015, 08:22 PM

They change according to the time of the day.

hmm wonder if the adults will also. I mean we have the Nocturnes that do that also

Edited by Merlot

I'm sure they will. It'd be a bit odd to have a day/night mechanic in the hatchlings and not have one for the adults. xd.png

They change according to the time of the day.

WOAH. That just seals it. I'm collecting these guys. laugh.gif

I hate to say it, I think I've seen the design but can't place them >.< think they were meant for a halloween dragon and with the wiki rumor the name may have Spectral in it. ( not hundred % though, but the rumor is between Speckle-Throated Dragon and Spitfire Dragon)

So awesome though, if they're what I think they are shall hoard the HECK outta them smile.gif Plus I think the Lurker and Black, Ember, Magma and other such dragons dragons would look great with the coloring. Can't wait to see them grow up tomorrow morning to see if my mental guess was right

Thank you Spriters and TJ for this coolish release

Must give extra kudos to the spriters for this concept - I'll bet they're Spectacular dragons as adults, (whatever their actual names might be) and can't wait to see them!

But, yeah, they would be classic Halloween dragons, only luckily we'll have ongoing chances to collect CBs of these - and, to reference some earlier comments, I expect that TJ's been experimenting with different Drop rates to see what works better.

I like how this release turned out compared to the Xenowyrm release. A full on flood might prevent misclicks, but allowing the eggs to mix sooner keeps the new breed from becoming rarer than it ought to be after the flood.

I like how this release turned out compared to the Xenowyrm release. A full on flood might prevent misclicks, but allowing the eggs to mix sooner keeps the new breed from becoming rarer than it ought to be after the flood.

Oh yes!

Is it just me, or are the males taking longer to hatch than the females? My female-influenced eggs hatched at ~2000 views, while my male-influenced are hatching around ~2400. Same clicks and all.

why the boys shy

it is just me :U

i scare the boys

Edited by dragonwinxzodiac

Mine all hatched at the same time, so either influence failed massively for me or it doesn't make that much of an impact. TJ's females hatched hours later than the males though.

Have a look at Alpine and Forest for "This egg glows from within." Try it every 5 minutes starting for example at xx:05.

They are dropping!

Edited by Tigerkralle

I missed this :_(

They're a permanent release. As well, they are still dropping fairly commonly and are easy enough to catch as they are not snatched up right away.

I missed this :_(

No, you didn't! they're still dropping in the Forest & Alpine. They usually drop on the 5 minute mark. I just caught one earlier, thanks to a misclick I needed to dump. xd.png

Good luck! You'll soon have your fill of them! biggrin.gif