TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

A couple more hours and there'll be another scramble to fill up on these beauties again, as the first user-owned eggs hatch.

Okay, I went in intending to pick up one and ended up with five additional ones. I guess people aren't really hunting right now. xd.png

I can't wait for them to mature. I know people's are starting to hatch but does anyone know when TJ's will grow up? Want to see how awesome they are.

I can't wait for them to mature. I know people's are starting to hatch but does anyone know when TJ's will grow up? Want to see how awesome they are.

The hatchlings in TJ's post have 5 days 5 hrs, 5 days 9 hrs, and 5 days 10 hrs left. You can see that info if you click on the hatchlings. The earliest a hatchling can grow to an adult is with 4 days left. So they can grow in 1 day 5 hrs, 1 day 9 hrs, and 1 day 10 hrs.

EDIT: Oooh, I missed TJ's hatching, but wow. Really pretty hatching sequence!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

They have day and night differences.

Edit: here's the graphic someone in the thread posted earlier.

user posted image

Oh this is so cool! biggrin.gif I can't wait until they grow up and we can see what the adults look like.

I was on sea vacation and missed the whole release sad.gif Don't have a single egg yet sleep.gif

I was on sea vacation and missed the whole release sad.gif Don't have a single egg yet sleep.gif

They sit around for a while. I'm sure you'll catch plenty soon.

I was on sea vacation and missed the whole release  sad.gif  Don't have a single egg yet sleep.gif

They're still really easy to get. smile.gif I just got my second batch in less than 30 min. ^^

Hnnnnnnnnnng I haven't been this excited for a derg in a long time. I hope that the adults are as amazing as the hatchlings ; 0;

The hatchlings in TJ's post have 5 days 5 hrs, 5 days 9 hrs, and 5 days 10 hrs left. You can see that info if you click on the hatchlings. The earliest a hatchling can grow to an adult is with 4 days left. So they can grow in 1 day 5 hrs, 1 day 9 hrs, and 1 day 10 hrs.

EDIT: Oooh, I missed TJ's hatching, but wow. Really pretty hatching sequence!

Well boo on that, I was hoping he'd cheat a little so we can see them grow up sooner >.< oh well thanks for the info tongue.gif

Well, I have an adorable hatchlings and am now hatchielocked.

*internal battle cry for higher limits resounds within the earth's core*

Gah, Missed this while I was in hospital. What a pain.

I hope you're okay!

Anyway, there's still dropping & were pretty easy to get last night when I [pocked up my 7th. They tend to drop on the 5 minute intervals & less peeps are in the forest than the Alpine, which si where they're both dropping. Good luck!!

Gah, Missed this while I was in hospital. What a pain.

Oh, I hope you're alright now! sad.gif

They are still dropping fairly enough, in the alpine and the forest on every five minutes. Wherever you hunt, it makes no difference, it's the one same release, so no worries. wub.gif

My bet is that these dragons have the word "spirit" in their breed's name. Can't wait for adults to see their official name and description. smile.gif

Darn, I totally missed this with my weekend plans...... I hope I'll be able to catch a few in the coming days.

/* keeping my fingers crossed */

These definitely change color depending on the hour. It's 7AM in the cave and they lost their red glow again. wink.gif

Managed to get 2 pairs smile.gif These look interesting, can't wait to see the adults ♥

It is interesting to see that these change color with the time like the Nocturnes. It doesn't seem that the pose changes, at least not in the hatchlings.

Thanks to Fiona and Verridith for this new addition to the cave. I can't wait to see TJ's adults! Why do you take so long to grow up, little dragons????

It will be nice to have another dark dragon to use in lineages. smile.gif

And Yay, my first batch hatched and I was finally able to get my 8th to make up my 4 pairs. biggrin.gif I may do some code hunting later, but for now I am happy with what I have.

Edited by purplehaze

Oh, so there is a color change. I thought the difference might be from seeing them on different backgrounds, like the hatcheries have. Very nice! smile.gif

I just picked up two from the forest with little effort. They are still easy to get.

One more day until the males can grow up... dry.gif

I want to know how they look together with Falconiform Wyverns.

Darn, I totally missed this with my weekend plans...... I hope I'll be able to catch a few in the coming days.

/* keeping my fingers crossed */

They're very easy to get. I just grabbed my next batch, mostly from the Alpine, with no trouble, including a misclick nocturne. xd.png

I would say these are very easy to get compared to the Xenos. You shouldn't have any trouble at all finding & getting them. Just be patient & in about 10, 15 minutes tops, you should have your fill. biggrin.gif

The new breed can be found in Alpine and Forest.

Edited by Tigerkralle