TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

In spite of their lovelyness, I think these are gonna be common as dirt. I was just lurking in the Alpine, and no less than 16 sailed thru in the last 10 minutes, and even then a few refreshes went by before they were claimed. I got my two, gendered and hatched, I think I'll be ok. Here is something for those who wait for TJ's to grow up:

user posted image

Edited by Riverwillows

I'm okay with them being dirt common. If they're pretty enough as adults we'll keep them from being blockers. xd.png

Just five more hour! I can't wait to see these little guys! biggrin.gif Since I've got an early morning tomorrow, that'll be after my bedtime so I won't get to see them until the morning, but I'm excited!

*incuhatches three then watches two others for the next five hours* MUST! INCUHATCH! *incubates eggs* So, my first five eggies hatched! Now I can nab more. smile.gif I always miss releases or i don't feel interested in them. Well, the Xenos becoming as uncommon as they are was the last straw. wink.gif Now I'm going quite a bit overboard and will be stuffed with the babies.

Congrats on everyone getting theirs! I can't wait to see the adult forms. I'll have to wait until I can get more because Im hatchie-locked. rolleyes.gif

I'm actually happy if these end up common. I will HOARD the heck outta em, already have mates thought up if they gender properly and thought of a project i'd like to start.

Also pretty sure someone mentioned they were would common, just not blocker common

I'm off to hunting new eggs.Mine hatched yesterday,but I was too busy to catch any lol

Hope the adults look cool. Just re egg locked myself. 5 hatchies and 5 eggs for a total of 10 new dragons:3

How am I supposed to be the one that starts the breeding topic when I won't be on when TJ's grow!? lol =p They'll be hatched by the time I wake up, though.

All but two of mine have hatched. I have three breeding pairs. I think I'm good for now. ^^;;

Lol, I'll start it for you if you'd like~

Only 3 more hours until the first grows up

Man these unpredictable releases suck, never gunna catch new release eggs again. Time to...hope and pray for one of these or a Xeno (haha I have...one kind, thanks to a nice person, let's not even...).

Curious critters though. Time to look up the egg description.

EDIT: Oh nice, got two from the Forest since everyone's apparently camping out at the Alpine.

Edited by Xili_Rem

These are still dropping pretty nicely. I just grabbed two, one from forest and one from alpine. Most people are metal hunting in the alpine so I wouldn't worry.

Worst thing you could do is complain in this New Releases thread. If, instead, you ask nicely, most people will gladly get you an eggie or two to start you off. Complaining just turns people off.

I myself would be glad to help with a new egg, just ask. cool.gif

I like how if you look closely, you can see the hatchling inside the egg once it's fully cracked.

I like how if you look closely, you can see the hatchling inside the egg once it's fully cracked.

I didn't even notice that! That's so cute! These little dragons are adorable. I can't wait to see the adults!

I didn't even notice that! That's so cute! These little dragons are adorable. I can't wait to see the adults!

I checked, all I see is the " glow within" No hatchy

-view spam removed-/view/SJRHx[/url]

I have a gendered hatchling~ little female

Congrats SOOO CUUTTTTEEEEEEEEE : waits and watches for her own to mature:

Edited by rubyshoes

I checked, all I see is the " glow within" No hatchy

I always thought that the hatching sequence looked a little weird. It looks like the egg is empty. blink.gif

I wish we could collect empty eggs. Like for every egg of a single species that you hatch, you get an egg shell fragment. Once you collect, say, 50 fragments, you get an empty egg of that species as a trophy to display at the top of your scroll. Hoarders will get to show off their work and I think some eggs look really cool.

It's probably never going to happen, but one can dream. biggrin.gif

TJ's still have 1, 2, 5 and 6 hours before they grow up! I don't want to wait that long! I want to see them NAOW! laugh.gif

@ GoldeenTrix - if you check out the Suggestion forum you will see that there are some suggestions there to allow us to collect frozen eggs, puzzle eggs (similar to your idea, I think), painted rocks that look like the eggs, and several other ideas. You might want to add your thoughts there in support of one or more of those. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Really? Cool. I haven't looked at the suggestion part of the forums yet. I should probably check it out LOL, I've been reading only breeding and trading threads.

Anybody know the exact time tj's eggs hatched? I feel like the first male is going to grow up in a few mins.

I keep finding them in the forest, not in the alpine, and it seems everyone's in the alpine (why?). I'm getting a second lot now.

Apparently people are hunting Golds in Alpine, going by what people have posted.

It usually moves faster than most biomes, so with a New Release in there, more would be likely to turn up there.

Wow, there's a big gap (~4-5 hours) between when TJ's males and females grow up. o_0 Mind you, at least the timing of the release means I'm awake to see them grow up; that's one thing I *don't* like about the 1pm release times...