TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

Thanks smile.gif

I've managed to snag five of these new eggs. And I misclicked a Harvest and the latest pygmy. I think I'll keep the pygmy, cause I'm quite fond of them biggrin.gif, but I'll abandon the harvest for one of these new eggs. That way I'll have a few pairings. That would be nice smile.gif

You're welcoem!

YAY! for catching some!! biggrin.gif I have a misclick too. >.> At least I can dump it in 2 hours. biggrin.gif The mage pygmies are cute! biggrin.gif Yeah! I need a couple more to for scroll goals & then Good luck! biggrin.gif

I sure hope they don't turn out super common. These guys are way too pretty to just be another cave-blocker.

Maybe TJ's just letting them drop a lot because they will be real rare later on.

There are some things that are super duper common but still aren't cave blockers, purely because they're just that popular. Hopefully these ones stay popular x3

The waiting is killing me!

I have wonderful naming plans for them... I just hope the adults are as cool as the hatchies!!

hm I missed the release and didn't get any. sheesh rolleyes.gif

but they look very cute

don't worry they are super common from the looks of it

Just got my second batch of eggs, it was very easy. biggrin.gif

Where do you find them? I just walked in to this as well...

Hmm, maybe the charm has worn off these - I just snagged my 8th in the Alpine, went to the Forest and one sat there for 11 refreshes before it was taken.

Wish the Xenos would be like that too, I'd like more than two or three CBs.

I love their egg cracking sequence, it's lovely!

My four are cracking as we speak, can't wait to get hatchlings! *o*

17 (and 21) more hours until TJ's grow up? Daaaaaang. *pokes them to adult faster* I want to know what the adults are like!

I like the plot-twist idea of neon adults. That would just be too awesome.

I'm fine with whatever these guys want to be. I'm sure they'll be awesome, whether the colors stay as they are or turn rave neon dance party. xd.png

Yay! One hatched. These guys are super common ATM so no rush in getting them. I'll probably hunt for CB Metals or other rare stuff. biggrin.gif

16 hours until the male hatchling will be adults and 4 or 5 hours more for the females. TJ that is not fair to let us wait for the other gender. tongue.gif

Time for catching another batch. wink.gif

I'm lovin' these guys. They look like spiky-chested wyverns to me. Thanks for the new babs! biggrin.gif

My first seven hatched, and I have a new batch of six, since I'm trying to leave an egg slot open for a breeding request. smile.gif

I guess we'll see the adults in the morning, about 6 am for the male and 11 am for the females by my local time, but I really want to see them now! xd.png

Mine have cracks and two holes, and the cracking sequence looks amazing. The eggs are beautiful by themselves and the holes makes them look impressively 3D to me.

I know! I love the holes. These little ones are definitely my top priority when I have the time to come up with a new project.

All seven of mine have cracks on them, and one of my friends gifted me a female influenced hatchling because I mentioned earlier that I'm going to be short of one female. I'm so happy! wub.gif

18 hours before TJ's mature hatchies gender! ;o

Don't you mean grow up? xd.png They've been gendered for a while now.