TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

I wonder how big is this dragn if compared with an human? I mean, their heads and necks are very big compared to the rest of their body, I suppose this is a small breed or they would have problems to fly.

Edit: they reminds me bats smile.gif

I imagine that when they light up at nighttime the markings may form patterns, sorta like the big "eyes" on some butterflies and other colorful creatures. So they'd spread out and flap their wings in order to intimidate a foe.

Edited by Ripan

Wait, if these were meant to be Halloween dragons, and they are in the cave now, what will we get for Halloween? ohmy.gif

They were probably suggested for last Halloween. The unpicked holiday sprites usually go into the public or private completed request area after their respective holidays have passed.

Well, the males are off to a good start. I suspect we'll see a lot more detail when the night forms show up! Now, to wait for the females, and then, for night! biggrin.gif

Thank you, Fiona and Verridith, for your stunning creations! <3

It's the Shadowbinder! o:

I also thought that xd.png

They are AWESOME.Oh,the hoarding feels •_•

Have they stopped dropping?

No, I just saw one in the forest and it wasn't even at one of the 5 minute marks, so they are still quite available. Try forest or alpine at the 5 minute shuffles.

To me they look all-black with some white dots as eyes and teeth. I think they would have looked better with a little bit more details and definitely more contrast. I'm eager to see that other skin, hatchlings looked pretty in that.

But thanks for the new release, I already got 4 pairs smile.gif

I didn't expect the adults to look as they do, but I really like them biggrin.gif

I have not only seen a lot of them, up to last night, in looking at the codes some are staying available through 10-15 refreshes.

I will have to get more, although personally I would have liked these for Halloween. But having missed the CB lurkers, this is a pretty darn fine substitute!

Thanks, TJ and artists biggrin.gif

Oooh! The adult guys look nice! I wonder how the girls will look like. I agree that these guys made need some color or more highlights, just so it will be easier to distinguish their features.

Now, I mentioned that you can see the hatchling in the egg once it's fully cracked, but some said they didn't see aanythin, so I figured I'd post it off the wiki.

user posted image

You can see a faint shadow of a hatchi in this stage of egg cracking. It's probably easier to see ona bright screen.

While I do like these sprites I wish they were just a tad lighter so that we could see them better.

I think they aren't dropping much any more...havn't seen one in the caves in the past couple hours.

Just got one at the 11:20 mix

Probably now that there are adults, some who weren't sure have now decided to hunt them.

Anyway, I'm still pretty ticked off over the scarcity of the mana eggs sad.gif I've picked up some of these just because I'm trying to get those.

Plus, my friend got 2 Xenos from Forest, and someone put them into a fansite and killed them. Very upsetting, as she was going to gift them to me.

Why do people do that?

Sorry to gt off track, I do think there will be more of these, hopefully not too hard to catch!

Okay now i know how the male adults look at the day now waiting for the females and the night.

Darn. I have a pretty fancy computer monitor and a nice smartphone but for the life of me I can't make out any of the details on the adults or hatchies. I'm sure they're lovely but I just can't see them - just black shapes with a white eye pixel.

Just got one at the 11:20 mix

Probably now that there are adults, some who weren't sure have now decided to hunt them.

Anyway, I'm still pretty ticked off over the scarcity of the mana eggs sad.gif I've picked up some of these just because I'm trying to get those.

Plus, my friend got 2 Xenos from Forest, and someone put them into a fansite and killed them. Very upsetting, as she was going to gift them to me.

Why do people do that?

Sorry to gt off track, I do think there will be more of these, hopefully not too hard to catch!

That's awful. I got a forest mana egg awhile ago and always I fog it straight away. No matter common or rare you should fog new eggs. I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.

These spirit wards are still dropping it's just that people are going after them more now that we've seen the adult I suppose.

While I do like these sprites I wish they were just a tad lighter so that we could see them better.

Totally agree with you! I have a really decent monitor and just can't make out much. Too bad. A little bit of detail would've been nice.

Can't wait to see the females, and the sprite change at night happy.gif I think they're glorious additions

I see quite a bit of detail on my screen? blink.gif Quite easily, actually.

I think I will prefer the females in this batch, though. This particular pose isn't a favorite of mine for any sprite, but I do love the colors and the concept!

I see quite a bit of detail on my screen? blink.gif Quite easily, actually.

I think I will prefer the females in this batch, though. This particular pose isn't a favorite of mine for any sprite, but I do love the colors and the concept!

*sigh*

I only see black silhouettes.