RecycledHeart

July release

Oh, I'd so love another hybrid release. Even a mass release of hybrids would be wonderful. But please, neither blockers nor rares.

No release for July would be fine by me...

What I'm really hoping for is an Encyclopedia update. We haven't had one in months. And no, I'm not exaggerating - the Gemshards & Colossi came out in late March. This is late July.

Mooooonths!!! mad.gif

I'd also like encyclopedia updates! I really miss rushing around to unlock all observations for dragon breeds. wub.gif

I'm kinda looking forward to a potential new release this month. Hopefully my sister and I will get unlocked in time to catch at least a few for ourselves. smile.gif

An encyclopedia update would be fab! I'm hoping we get one of those soon, since I'm all caught up and ready to scramble around finding more sprites.

I'm still thinking it's going to be 12pm-1pm cave time this Saturday. That's when most of the recent releases have come out, and I think TJ is going to shift all releases to that time (other than Holidays, which are Special). And I hope there is one this month; I'm still hopelessly behind with my collection goals, but I suspect I always will be, so another sprite or three won't make any difference tongue.gif

Edited by silver_chan

I'm hoping for Saterday release and Will have all but 1 eggslots available!

I'm hoping for a release because then I might be able to catch a gold instead of all these silvers.

kek

I hope it's tomorrow as well, but the week after would be fine, too.

A new hybrid would be interesting, you know. I have a thing for hybrids. And in case there is one, which dragons would be included?

I had a dream last night that TJ un-hid his scroll and he already had sprites of the future releases. I actually recognized one of them as the Zmey dragon (on the Completed list) - one of my favorites.

Judging by the fact that I'm literally dreaming about future releases, you could say I'm hoping for one tomorrow :P

I had a dream last night that TJ un-hid his scroll and he already had sprites of the future releases. I actually recognized one of them as the Zmey dragon (on the Completed list) - one of my favorites.

Judging by the fact that I'm literally dreaming about future releases, you could say I'm hoping for one tomorrow tongue.gif

Had to run and check on the Zmeys - they've been on my favorites list for 3 and a half years. <3 But they still sit on the Completed List, so I guess we won't see them too soon.

It's been a while since I've done a comparison to see if anything else on my list has gone missing, but Anagallis, Copper, Royal Crimson and Undines were all on my original list, and Duotones and Pyralspites made my list in later edits. And there's still quite a list of those that I'd love to see in the Cave.

But honestly, it doesn't need to be anything from my list, as long as we get something very soon! I will have space for a nice new dragon tomorrow! xd.png

I am honestly hoping we get only one breed. It is getting close to the holidays, and I need to collect mates before my time runs out and I'm thrown into the frenzy that is the last three months f the year.

A new hybrid would be interesting, you know. I have a thing for hybrids. And in case there is one, which dragons would be included?

I really liked the hybrids of Seasonals and Balloons but I don't think those are finished yet.

Edited by Dewdropmon

I don't have the faintest idea. All the hybrids I'm looking forward to are still on one public list or another, as far as I know, and the last several hybrid releases have been a total surprise to me. If it happens, I look forward to figuring it out with everyone else, haha.

I really liked the Balloon/Seasonal hybrids too and I'm not a fan of hybrids due to the lineage thing - especially if you're into even lines as I am. I'm trying like mad to keep my Scroll clear - I've Incuhatchables on it now. But I definitely DO want a new Release - and I wouldn't mind multiples at all as long as it's not more pygmy/drake/twohead blockers.

Is anyone else obsessively watching the News area for a new release thread? Just me? Okay then. I don't know what it is, I've never felt so.... on edge... About a release before. I'm *constantly* checking to see if TJ has posted. I'm purposely keeping my scroll clear, which I never ever do. This is just weird for me.

The Xenowyrms turned out sooooo nice that now I'm really wanting more wyrms on the site.

Is anyone else obsessively watching the News area for a new release thread? Just me? Okay then. I don't know what it is, I've never felt so.... on edge... About a release before. I'm *constantly* checking to see if TJ has posted. I'm purposely keeping my scroll clear, which I never ever do. This is just weird for me.

The Xenowyrms turned out sooooo nice that now I'm really wanting more wyrms on the site.

I the stress the xenos caused with are they rare or not? Has everyone on edge

Something big and epic would be awesome for sure, whether it's another wyrm or any other type of dragon. biggrin.gif

I'm leaving space on my scroll for a new release but I'd be ok if we didn't get one this month as I'm still collecting Xenowyrms. But if we do get one I'd prefer it to be just one breed or even a hybrid would be nice (or if we have two new breeds a new one in the biome and a hybrid would be perfect). Even though the Xenowyrms were technically "one breed" for me it was like 6 new different ones to collect smile.gif and getting 40 of each will take me quite a while.

Something big and epic would be awesome for sure, whether it's another wyrm or any other type of dragon. biggrin.gif

I'm actually hoping for the opposite. There's nothing wrong with a few more 'average' dragons to balance out all of these fantastically magical ones.

Oh, they don't have to be magical or anything. Just something nice and detailed. ^^

Well someone decided to give me 2nd gen. metals from mints today so I am totally locked if we have a release tomorrow (well not locked but I will only have one space open) xd.png I really am hoping a one breed or a hybrid. Still trying to catch up on xenowyrms ^^ If it is multiple breeds though I hope they will be easy to catch a few days after lol

Whatever happens though, I would not really care. I just want to see some more pretty babies <3

My hope would be one hybrid and one dragon from a new artist. =p

I don't expect anything until next weekend because, hey, next weekend is still July =p , but since I got locked with a bunch of great/lucky catches, it may be this weekend if there is one. =o

I can't wait for the next release, though! I love seeing the new stuff that gets added. o3o

The raging popularity of the Xenowyrms is still high. I'm betting he'll ride the success of that release for a while.

Definitely don't want it to be tomorrow now, not only because I'm locked, but because I'm gonna be gone this entire weekend, starting 5:00 AM tomorrow. (Grand Canyon trip, whooo biggrin.gif)

Edited by The Flash

It'd be nice to get a release from the completed requests. We have sooooo many ideas and dragons that people put a lot of time into and they're just sitting there... I mean if you think about it, just going to the completed requests and picking out a dragon, half the work is done in a fraction of the time...