RecycledHeart

July release

I don't know about anyone else, but if I was TJ and saw threads like this I'd put the release off by an hour or a day just to ruin their expectations. Not saying that's the case, but it's an idea.

I don't know about anyone else, but if I was TJ and saw threads like this I'd put the release off by an hour or a day just to ruin their expectations. Not saying that's the case, but it's an idea.

Ha, that would be funny.

i stayed up to 3am, just in case it was today. not sure if i should go to sleep now. there's sure to be new eggs if i go to sleep laugh.gif

I still think it will happen at some unexpected time this weekend. But I'm gonna lock myself anyway.

Oh well. I didn't go to the beach this morning to wait for the release. Oh well. Going now smile.gif

We've been bad because we were complaining about Birdz' awesome xenos. No new dragons for us.

There won't be a release or if there is it will be at 11:55pm on the 31st tongue.gif so you may as well go lock yourselves tongue.gif Joking of course. Though I wouldn't put it past our Admin to wait until we are like 'no release this month sad.gif' before throwing one at us. xd.png

We've been bad because we were complaining about Birdz' awesome xenos. No new dragons for us.

Hey I've been good and, against my habit, collected Xenowyrms BEFORE seeing the adult sprites. I'm told that I can't cry but can I sulk?

It's not impossible to see a release at midnight, Cave time, so maybe tonight?

I live in hope! xd.png

It's now 1:20am where I'm at on the last Saturday of the month. So, is it safe to guess there's no new eggs this month since there's still nothing by now? I need zzzzz but I'm almost afraid to go blink.gif

The site was down last night. That should be a good indication of a pending release. blink.gif

i stayed up to 3am, just in case it was today. not sure if i should go to sleep now. there's sure to be new eggs if i go to sleep laugh.gif

Go. Go sleep so we get new eggs. tongue.gif

We never know with TJ, but if he holds with the pattern he's established to date it will be some time this weekend. Since it wasn't 1 pm EDT today it will either be midnight tonight or 1 pm EDT tomorrow. I consider that the most likely times. This is indeed the last weekend of the month so if we don't get new eggs then I don't think there will be a July release.

ETA: hydramorph, TJ doesn't take the cave down to add new dragons. Downtime is not an indication of site changes, especially not new dragons. It's just downtime, either the nightly maintenance, or a problem.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

It's now 1:20am where I'm at on the last Saturday of the month. So, is it safe to guess there's no new eggs this month since there's still nothing by now? I need zzzzz but I'm almost afraid to go blink.gif

It's 10:30 am, Saturday morning here, or 1:30 pm, Cavetime, so it's still possible that we'll see a release tonight or tomorrow.

The site was down last night. That should be a good indication of a pending release. blink.gif

If you mean the 3am Cave Time Maintenance, that happens every night. Cave shuts down for about 10-15 mins. Not necessarily an indication of pending release.

Eh, xenos just became catchable, and I will have to stress about a new release? No offense, but I'm hoping TJ "forgot".

As much as I like new breeds, I would also like some time to play catch up smile.gif Hoping this month will be a skip!

I live in hope! xd.png

Me too biggrin.gif But there are errands to run, waves to surf, friend to meet. Time to go out!

I'm still hoping for a release.

And for all the nay-sayers. Well not everyone can be ready for every release. It's all about the planning. Even saying that, even I won't be able to fill my eggslots as I'm almost egglocked. So? I still want new dragons. ..We also have such a backlog of Completeds as well..

Using 'backlog' implies all things listed will, given enough time, be used. This is untrue, and the progress list is not a FIFO system. Bossman has stated more art has been removed this past year than added.

That would explain the sugarpony dragons being taken off. Really if they ever get released on site I'm going to be very surprised.

But I hope that isn't true for a pink dragon that's been taken off it. I hope it ends up getting released.

Even still the completed list still has a very large amount of dragons on it .

Edited by RecycledHeart

Well, now I'm glad that I slept through the alarm and got several hours of sleep rather than one, in trying to have time for coffee before any potential noon Release... guess however many of us will just have to keep empty scrolls and try to remember/find time to check back periodically for the rest of the weekend...