RecycledHeart

July release

Welp, not at noon. We'll wait til one now.

I wish there was a release at 1 but I think there are more chances it will be next week.

I don't want TJ to skip ANY months - that happens for too long during the stretch from Halloween to after Valentine's. I'd love a new Release, and please let them be available AFTER the damned Release but not be blockers. Not that I'm being demanding or anything. wink.gif

Odd, smile.gif, I must whole-heartedly agree with you here. My Xeno hunting has not gone well, and I like having monthly eggs, too.

As for those concerned about the Xeno hunt, I suspect it will be much easier to catch Xenos once everyone else is distracted with the new eggs,

Bummer, not at one either. It'll probably be like all the other Releases and be next week.

Next Sat at 1pm? Most likely, the random releases aren't so random lol always the last Saturday in the month at 1pm.

Blast. I work every other weekend and they're ALWAYS happening on the weekends I work. :/ I almost didn't get any Xenos last month because of that. dry.gif

Blast. I work every other weekend and they're ALWAYS happening on the weekends I work. :/ I almost didn't get any Xenos last month because of that. dry.gif

Check as soon as you get home? They are normally pretty easy to grab the first day even later o:

Check as soon as you get home? They are normally pretty easy to grab the first day even later o:

Yeah I know. It just means I have to wait a few hours after everyone else for them to hatch and grow up too. xd.png I like having things ASAP.

I don't get home until 7 hours after the fact.

This is why I'm really hoping for a hybrid haha.

Gee, if we can't have a Release this weekend, can we at least have some eggs from the LAST Release?

Gee, if we can't have a Release this weekend, can we at least have some eggs from the LAST Release?

Last night, when I was in the Jungle, I saw three Gaias within about 10 minutes, two of them in the same drop.

I was amazed and delighted!

Looks like nothing today. Good, because my scroll is full. wink.gif

I only have one open space myself, so it would be unlucky if we got something. Still don't think we will but I would like to get a Coast Xenowrym at some point.

Looks like nothing today. Good, because my scroll is full. wink.gif

I'm locked again, too! biggrin.gif I think next weekend looks real good now. wink.gif

We are getting a ton of new breeds in a relatively short amount of time. Dragons I used to see all the time are now very scarce and the biomes are really backed up. Rather than a new release, a new biome would be nice...

This is why I'm really hoping for a hybrid haha.

I just misread this as "a hybrid tuna" and I was like "...What the heck is a hybrid tuna?". tongue.gif

Now I'm actually hoping for a hybrid tuna dragon just because. Also, here's to hoping the release is on the weekend. Imagine if it's on Wednesday or something. xd.png

Edited by Beldarius

Last night, when I was in the Jungle, I saw three Gaias within about 10 minutes, two of them in the same drop.

I was amazed and delighted!

Interestingly, I got two Gaia's in 5 minutes yesterday... haven't seen a Xeno in any other biome this past week. Maybe Gaia's are more common than the others?

I love the idea of a new biome! I personally worry about eventually having so many dragons you can't find any one specific kind when you want it. For that reason, I also really like hybrids, since they don't drop in the biomes.

On the other hand, I am all for having more rares in the cave. If every dragon was easy to get a hold of, then I don't think the game would be very fun. It has to be tricky for it to be exciting when you finally get a hold of that dragon you spent months hunting for/trading up for.

We are getting a ton of new breeds in a relatively short amount of time. Dragons I used to see all the time are now very scarce and the biomes are really backed up. Rather than a new release, a new biome would be nice...

Yep. Or 4 eggs in every biome. Or any other solution.

It's just weird to go purposely hunting for commons/unwanted eggs in the biomes, and end up waiting ages to see them because of how many other commons are taking up space.

I'm fairly certain the release will be next weekend. It fits the pattern.

Oh man a new biome would be awesome and allow more dragons to be made in dragon requests. Like a meadow/plains based dragon or a tundra one.

I really hope theres a new release this weekend but maybe not as splendid as the xenos just to help catch my breath.

I think having an estuary(river/lake/stream/pond) region opened up would allow for better variety of water-esque dragons. After all, there's a whole bunch of watery dragons in the forests and jungles and it doesn't really fit well for them to be there, and freshwater dragons don't work in the coast.

Meadow/plains would work well too but tundra sounds like overlap with alpine.

Space biome so we can have space dragons? *shot* I mean, it would be funny if there were dragons on the moon. poptartFINALTINY.gif

Though a meadow biome would be nice. I keep thinking of the Mongolian steppes now.

Just think of all the cool dragons that could be released to fit a wetland, tundra, and grassland biome. I want grassy dragon bebs!

Edited by Niyaka

Also, I think there is a valid explanation for why Forest and Jungle contain aquatic dragons.

Rainforests and mangroves contain lots of water. And forests contain lakes. Look up Finland and you'll see what I mean - we aren't called the Land of 1000 Lakes for nothing.

EDIT: Swamp biome, anyone? Swamps are very different from all current biomes (swamps aren't forests, for one - some of them barely have trees). Granted, the 'swamp' system has lots of different versions, too... swamps, bogs, mires, marshes, fens... I want a Mosquito Dragon now. They'd annoy other dragons to death.

Edited by Beldarius

It will be on the last possible second of the month and there will be 1 and they'll drop in a half day flood just to troll us (::

A space biome would be epic. Like the nebula dragons could go there and my planet dragon babies could too~