RecycledHeart

July release

I think it'd be kind of funny if we had one today tongue.gif no one would be expecting it (plus I am nearly egg locked and we only seem to have releases when I am nearly egg locked)

Nope; not today. They usually happen at either 12 or 1 my time

No way that'd happen considering June's releases haven't even cooled down yet. (i.e., shown their true rarity.... or maybe they have 0_0 *gasps*)

I hope we get some new artists with July's release. o3o

I expect this one will probably also be at the end of the month. =p

Well I'm hoping there will be another release...but late in the month. Too busy trying to grab the amazing June release eggs....still need an Alpine and a Desert to complete my CB pair of each. It's HARD!!!!! ACK!

Well I'm hoping there will be another release...but late in the month. Too busy trying to grab the amazing June release eggs....still need an Alpine and a Desert to complete my CB pair of each. It's HARD!!!!! ACK!

That's exactly why it would be insane to put out a new release before the last week of the month. There's NO WAY we could be able to catch them all! ohmy.gif

I'm hoping for a hybrid as well, or a really boring breed. Please, just let us catch our breath, with seven egg slots it's simply impossible to collect enough of all the recently released awesome breeds (let alone get any lineage breeding done). No more awesome breeds until Halloween. Please! biggrin.gif

I'm hoping for a hybrid as well, or a really boring breed.

Like the Common dragon? xd.png

Edited by KingSpinosaurus

I'm hoping for a hybrid as well, or a really boring breed. Please, just let us catch our breath, with seven egg slots it's simply impossible to collect enough of all the recently released awesome breeds (let alone get any lineage breeding done). No more awesome breeds until Halloween. Please! biggrin.gif

Yeaaah, I'm with you here laugh.gif It's so hard to keep up with the breeds as they come out! And I obviously always want to be able to scoop them up as they come out, just look at what happened to June's dragons. But that makes it difficult to collect and breed, heh.

A hybrid would be nice, though. We haven't had one of those in a while.

If we got a hybrid, I'd love a hybrid of metals. xd.png

Gold/silver: Electrum or Doré Bullion.

Gold/copper: Rose Gold, Tumbaga, Corinthian Bronze, Hepatizon, Shakudo or Goloid.

Silver/copper: Billon, Corinthian Bronze, Hepatizon, Britannia Silver, Goloid, Shibuichi, Sterling Silver or Tibetan Silver.

I'd also love new CB metals, especially Tungsten, Platinum and Palladium.

If we got a hybrid, I'd love a hybrid of metals. xd.png

Gold/silver: Electrum or Doré Bullion.

Gold/copper: Rose Gold, Tumbaga, Corinthian Bronze, Hepatizon, Shakudo or Goloid.

Silver/copper: Billon, Corinthian Bronze, Hepatizon, Britannia Silver, Goloid, Shibuichi, Sterling Silver or Tibetan Silver.

I'd also love new CB metals, especially Tungsten, Platinum and Palladium.

I barely have cb coppers so it would be hard for me to make a decent lineaged hybrid of metals D:

I don't think we would have a platinum dragon because platinum wasn't known in the time where the DC action takes place.That also explains why there's no platinum trophy.

The Release with the Pygmies, twoheads and drakes was quite boring enough for me, thanks, since they've now become Biome blockers. I need a Desert Xeno and, of course, MORE XENOS. But that said, I hope we have a Release this month and I wouldn't mind if it were as simply stunning as the Xenos, myself.

I would absolutely love for there to be a new release later in the month! I mean, I'm so pleased with the Xenowyrms, I hope the dragons just keep getting better laugh.gif.

And it wouldn't surprise me if there was a new release by the end of the month, so... that's my prediction~. New Wyrms/hybrids would be great.

I hope we get some new artists with July's release. o3o

I expect this one will probably also be at the end of the month. =p

1000000000000000000000000000000% this.

I like it when new artists break out into the DC fold, it encourages them to make more beauties. Look what happened with Birdz!

Gonna pop in and say.

Titan Dragon maybe.

Hahaha if the dragon is still listed in the Completed section, it's not going to be released just yet. And from what I heard, spriters/conceptors of dragons to be released are informed ahead of time. Sadly, your dragon is still listed there, so not just yet. ^^

I have a dragon in the completed section too but like yours, not just yet...

I want more dragons from the completed list to be released. These past few releases have had dragons worked on in private and they are totally awesome sauce the completed list ain't getting any shorter.

Me when I'm waiting for new releases and hearing everyone getting as psyched as I am:

user posted image

I want more dragons from the completed list to be released. These past few releases have had dragons worked on in private and they are totally awesome sauce the completed list ain't getting any shorter.

The Anagallis was on the Completed List but removed at least two years ago. They went missing from the list around the same time as the Royal Crimsons and The Coppers. Undines and Pyralspites were also some of my favorites from the Completed List, both removed well before their releases, and released within the last year.

The Anagallis was on the Completed List but removed at least two years ago. They went missing from the list around the same time as the Royal Crimsons and The Coppers. Undines and Pyralspites were also some of my favorites from the Completed List, both removed well before their releases, and released within the last year.

I was talking about the gemshards and xenowyrms though

I was talking about the gemshards and xenowyrms though

I know, but the Anagallis are newer (April 26th) than the Gemshards (March 28th) so I have high hopes for list dragons! smile.gif

I was unbelievably delighted to see the Anagallis arrive, since I'd waited for three+ years, just hoping! wub.gif

There are many on the Completed List, and some removed from the Completed List that I would love to see in the Cave. wink.gif

I know, but the Anagallis are newer (April 26th) than the Gemshards (March 28th) so I have high hopes for list dragons! smile.gif

I was unbelievably delighted to see the Anagallis arrive, since I'd waited for three+ years, just hoping! wub.gif

There are many on the Completed List, and some removed from the Completed List that I would love to see in the Cave. wink.gif

Alas none of my completed list favs have been removed. I'm planning to take a long hiatus once they get released and I get my fill of them. But I have to keep playing to make sure I don't miss them.

Hybrid would be cool, I've never been around for a hybrid release.

Mostly though I want to see a single uber rare release, which I know is a fairly unpopular opinion. A nice uncommon would be cool, too. And of course I'm always up for cave blocker releases.

I'd like something relaxed this month, preferably a one-breed release at the end of the month.

Hybrid releases are amazing, since everyone is flying around trying the combos... it's like a puzzle we all get to try and solve. I'd really love another one to happen soon, it feels like it's been way too long since the last one.

I've never been around for a hybrid release. Does TJ give any hint of what the parents are?