RecycledHeart

July release

Hmm....back from work and no release. And my eggs all grew up last night so I'd have space for today.

So, do I get back to grinding out xeno lineages (dang it's hard to breed the non-xenos right now), or do I let my eggs slots sit tauntingly empty until Sunday night??

do what I've been doing, Gryphonic--taking eggs off the AP to hatch and release. it's something to do, keeps your egg slots full with things you have no problems chucking if a new release comes out, and prevents the temptations to breed/hunt for things you actually want to keep. >__< I currently have *one* egg that I actually want to keep on my scroll, the rest of the spaces are full of AP orphans...

do what I've been doing, Gryphonic--taking eggs off the AP to hatch and release. it's something to do, keeps your egg slots full with things you have no problems chucking if a new release comes out, and prevents the temptations to breed/hunt for things you actually want to keep. >__< I currently have *one* egg that I actually want to keep on my scroll, the rest of the spaces are full of AP orphans...

Poked the AP and picked up all the canopies I saw, just in case someone's having better luck breeding them from F Mageias than I am. They were all from F Golds instead. Whoever was trying for a Gold egg, you have my sympathies. xd.png

I'll keep at least one of them, since I like the look of that combo and I only have three gold females myself to work with.

I forget which year but one year in November the weeks passed and passed and passed and then on the last day TJ had a 'better late than never' release on the 30th of November (Nhiostrifes). Maybe he'll do that to us and have it be next Friday, the 31st.

I forget which year but one year in November the weeks passed and passed and passed and then on the last day TJ had a 'better late than never' release on the 30th of November (Nhiostrifes). Maybe he'll do that to us and have it be next Friday, the 31st.

That's quite possible, especially since the 31st is also a blue moon. Is TJ planning a special "once in a blue moon" event? cool.gif

I'm cool with whenever the release is, I'll just grab ap babies on Monday if it doesn't happen tomorrow ^-^

We probably talked too much about it being the last Saturday of the month at 1pm that he switched it xd.png

That's quite possible, especially since the 31st is also a blue moon. Is TJ planning a special "once in a blue moon" event? cool.gif

Oooooh a Blue Moon release!

Suddenly I am all giddy! biggrin.gif

I'm still busy hoarding Xenos and whatnot, but I'm open to having a release tomorrow/31st.

Actually, 31st would be so much better. xd.png

Personally, I'll try to check in around DC midnight, just in case...

Yeah, I'll be doing that, too. smile.gif

i finally went to sleep a little after 4am last night, thinking there were sure to be new eggs when i woke up. still no eggs? oh well. maybe there will be some today. the old time suited my timezone much better than the recent release times, but maybe tj is shifting it around to random times.

i have my scroll fairly full of eggs, but most of them i could dump. not dumping the silver that took me ages to breed, and the gold. i had a lot of attempts to get those.

a blue moon release sounds good to me. maybe a blue dragon? laugh.gif

Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow so if there is a release, I won't find out until much much later.

Oooh once in a blue moon release! biggrin.gif That sounds fantastic. Please, TJ?

*offers up moonstones as tribute*

I keep stopping in to check if there are new eggs, but no luck so far. sad.gif

Maybe next time...

I don't think he'd do a sunday release again. Too many people complained about it, but I would love a " Once in a Blue Moon" Or better another "Late then never event" with a blue moon based would be cool, but we have the moonstone dragon sad.gif Just need to remember to make egg spots just incase.

If TJ was to release only on the next Blue Moon, we would need to wait quite a lot. When there are four full moons between a solstice and an equinox, the third one is called Blue Moon. And the next one will happen next year, on the 21st of May.

A dilettante astronomer from Oregan, called Pruett, made a mistake in an article for Sky & Telescope, 70 years or such ago. The mistake wasn't immediately corrected and now Americans think that the 2nd full moon in a month is a Blue Moon. Sorry, that's just folklore.

People complained far more about the lack of Scheduled Releases, but they're still random. I don't think the complaints about the Sunday release affected anything.

I hope the release is soon, especially since I had missed the last release. Luckily most of my eggs have less than a day to hatch, and have an empty slot.

Guess it's not tonight either. Bummer, at least I can go to bed now.