RecycledHeart

July release

Stuff gets released from the Completed List, but it needs to be removed far in advance so people are less likely to remember it.

personnel i just want a good release i don't care if it takes longer as long as its good

and honestly we need some new BSAs and to get rid of soft-shell because it only dose one thing, make view-bombing possible other then that it dose nothing but be a minor annoyance and it really dose not serve any real purpose because anyone who is gonna spam their egg is already gonna do it, sickness or not

and that could take a while so i'm cool with waiting

It'd be nice to get a release from the completed requests. We have sooooo many ideas and dragons that people put a lot of time into and they're just sitting there... I mean if you think about it, just going to the completed requests and picking out a dragon, half the work is done in a fraction of the time...

Wait, so that's not how it's working? And I am waiting for Tomato dragons in vain? Whole life was a lie... sad.gif

My hope would be one hybrid and one dragon from a new artist. =p

I don't expect anything until next weekend because, hey, next weekend is still July =p , but since I got locked with a bunch of great/lucky catches, it may be this weekend if there is one. =o

I can't wait for the next release, though! I love seeing the new stuff that gets added. o3o

Next Saturday is the first of August. Unless TJ does a Friday release. :3

I'm with you on the rest, though.

It'd be nice to get a release from the completed requests. We have sooooo many ideas and dragons that people put a lot of time into and they're just sitting there... I mean if you think about it, just going to the completed requests and picking out a dragon, half the work is done in a fraction of the time...

Actually, I think, from what I've heard, there have been several recently released dragons that originated in the Completed Requests. For example, the Anagallis Dragons.

But yeah, it would be cool to see more dragons from there! smile.gif

Next Saturday is the first of August. Unless TJ does a Friday release. :3

I'm with you on the rest, though.

I count Friday night as the weekend. xP

Actually, I think, from what I've heard, there have been several recently released dragons that originated in the Completed Requests. For example, the Anagallis Dragons.

But yeah, it would be cool to see more dragons from there! smile.gif

I really want to see some dragons from new artists. Let them have their time to shine. ^~^

I'm probably in the minority here, but I would love a single-breed release that ultimately is as common as the Birthday Release dragons are, along with two or three new hybrids.

Since their release, I've seen only a few Gemshards (didn't catch any), a handful of Anagallises (caught a few), a bit more Striped Rivers and Plated Colossi (these I usually can catch), and I haven't seen any Xenowyrms at all (And don't even get me started on Pyralspites and Coppers!). So it would be nice to have new dragons that people like me with very slow connections could still see and catch after the initial flood during the actual release. :)

I don't really feel like we need another batch of Biome-blockers - surely there can be a happy medium between the Biome blockers and the new Release eggs that completely disappear after three days.

Kinda hoping it's just one color/breed release or maybe a hybrid. We haven't had those in awhile. I don't think I could handle another huge release like the Xenos.

On the other hand wouldn't mind if we skipped it all together, but I'll be happy with any outcome to be honest, the sprites are always beautiful.

Does TJ usually breed his dragons before a new release?

If I recall correctly, he bred some Thuweds and posted in the Breeding section just before the Xenowyrm release.

He's been breeding fairly regularly while trying to clear out his lists. I doubt it has anything to do with when the releases occur.

He's been breeding fairly regularly while trying to clear out his lists. I doubt it has anything to do with when the releases occur.

Ah ok.

Just trying to find any kind of clues.

I always get super nervous when I log in and see a news update lol, never know if the new dragons will be rare or not.

hmm... no release yet? maybe there won't be one for July?

Nope. No release yet. Possibly later today, this afternoon maybe???

I thought TJ's been doing them at 1 o'clock, anyway. I'm still hoping for one!

I really don't like the 1 o'clock releases. I'd much rather prefer noon.

My guess is this afternoon or tonight, mostly because I'm locked with really nice trades AND because TJ bred his thuweds last night. tongue.gif

I thought TJ's been doing them at 1 o'clock, anyway. I'm still hoping for one!

Yeah, he has been doing them at 1. I keep forgetting about it since it used to be noon. There's still hope for today!

Be interesting to see if we get a new release or not, fine with whatever happens but if there's a new release today I might try and catch a few, not sure. x3. I'm not very active during this time of year on Dragcave, usually during the holidays is when I'm here but I might stay and catch a few if there's a new release today. Be exciting to see. ^o^