RecycledHeart

July release

They are?? when do you see them??  I haven't seen but 2 since the flood dried up and with people asking CB Golds for them I don't think they are dropping "well" at all.

Personally I'd like to skip this month and  have an"early August" release laugh.gif

I'm seeing them quite often they're certainly not difficult enough that I'd want to trade a CB Gold for them. huh.gif

I hope there isn't a release this month the last one was big enough most people are still catching up. A hybrid release would be okay I don't collect as many of those and don't feel as pressured.

I see Xenos at the 5 minute shuffles, mostly. Though lately I've just been catching commons since there's a boatload of those I still haven't gotten enough of yet, so I haven't seen any recently since my hunting spurts are much shorter.

People will ask for CB Golds with anything desirable, so that's not really an indicator of their actual worth.

Edited by Tehya Faye

I've been able to catch the Xenos fairly well (still easier than CB Metals, a lot easier), but they are pains in the butt just because they get snatched so quickly.

If there is a release this month, I hope it's a fairly easy one. I'd be fine with only one new breed! smile.gif My scroll has been insanely busy this month so hopefully I'll be able to clear up room if there is a new release.

I still want another new breed in the Volcano and not the Coast/Alpine to hopefully coax more of the other Pyralspites out of hiding. I need to get 4 more Almandines to meet my scroll goals.

Edited by Tehya Faye

I still want another new breed in the Volcano and not the Coast/Alpine to hopefully coax more of the other Pyralspites out of hiding. I need to get 4 more Almandines to meet my scroll goals.

Lol, I would love to be able to catch just one Pyralspite in the Coast and Alpine. I missed the drop and haven't found a single one since I started looking for them /shakes head.

Lol, I would love to be able to catch just one Pyralspite in the Coast and Alpine. I missed the drop and haven't found a single one since I started looking for them /shakes head.

I was there for the last day of the flood or so. Guess out of which biome i was able to catch an egg... dry.gif

Stop chatting about Pyralsprites and back to topic:

More Volcano breeds! I like the Volcano biome. My wish is a realease about three hybrid breeds. Okay two hybrids and one breed in the cave is also okay. tongue.gif

If there's no dragon release, I'd be pleased with TJ releasing a new BSA that allows one of our dragons to settle refusals. wink.gif

A new BSA like that would certainly be awesome. I don't have any really troublesome refusals at the moment, but it'd help so many lineage builders.

I've been able to catch the Xenos fairly well (still easier than CB Metals, a lot easier), but they are pains in the butt just because they get snatched so quickly.

If there is a release this month, I hope it's a fairly easy one. I'd be fine with only one new breed! smile.gif My scroll has been insanely busy this month so hopefully I'll be able to clear up room if there is a new release.

You mean like the releases in the last few months that's not like June.

Right.

I hope it's tomorrow! I'm not working this weekend and the Xeno hype seems to have died down a bit. I actually saw a few today, which is amazing because my internet is so slow I rarely ever even see things. xd.png I didn't catch them but such is life.

Anyway people have had time to start lineages and such, which seems to be about when TJ gives us more lovelies to go insane over.

I do hope there's a hybrid though. One cave dragon, one hybrid.

Edit: After a quick check on my scroll, I'll still have 3 eggs tomorrow that I don't want to abandon, but 4 egg slots available isn't bad. And they'll hatch by this time so when that happens I can fill up the rest of my slots haha.

Edit x2: Er... IF it's tomorrow, which I'm saying it is because I can totally see the future and stuff. >_>

Edited by zaverxi

I kinda just want TJ to skip this month. And August. And then give us something awesome in September. (mainly because I just want time to get more Xeno's, etc.)

Dragon Cave is a place where to collect eggs. So I really hope that TJ will release new fabulous eggs this weekend or the next and every month.

Dragon Cave is a place where to collect eggs. So I really hope that TJ will release new fabulous eggs this weekend or the next and every month.

Thing is, the last release contained, basically, 6 different dragons. (eggs and hatchlings are just color differences for the most part, but the adults have completely different sprites), and, so, combined with their user-driven rarity: It's proven difficult to collect these. I'd like some more time.

Thing is, the last release contained, basically, 6 different dragons. (eggs and hatchlings are just color differences for the most part, but the adults have completely different sprites), and, so, combined with their user-driven rarity: It's proven difficult to collect these. I'd like some more time.

I understand that you want more time to catch previous releases. I want more sprites, new exciting releases. There are so many beautiful dragons in the completed list and I bet there are so many others that only TJ and the artists know about. I can't wait to see and, possibly, catch those.

Would skipping a couple months really help? New releases should take some attention off the xenos for a bit, and rares seem to generate more on the tail end of releases so the xenowyrms might very well show up more often after a couple days of not dropping at all due to a new breed flooding the cave. Do you remember all the Blusangs that swarmed the Coast after the Xenowyrms stopped flooding?

Edited by Tehya Faye

Would skipping a couple months really help? New releases should take some attention off the xenos for a bit, and rares seem to generate more on the tail end of releases so the xenowyrms might very well show up more often after a couple days of not dropping at all due to a new breed flooding the cave. Do you remember all the Blusangs that swarmed the Coast after the Xenowyrms stopped flooding?

I suppose... but, Blusangs? I don't remember them swarming...

I do! I saw loads of Blusangs right after the flood ended. xd.png

*shrugs*

Must have been too busy searching for Xeno's, then. xd.png

I know I've been seeing a lot more Blusangs than I have for a while, haha... though of course I don't recognize their description so I keep missing them like the goofball I am xd.png

Having a new release will at least be something else for people to go insane over... though I can't see anything topping the Xenos, at least not any time soon!

Maybe another metallic release? When the xenos were getting chased after I saw so many golds and silvers it's not even funny. I even managed to catch two of those little silvers so that means any more silvers I get are going to be gifted~

But definitely another rare release will help out making xenos more easy to get.

Maybe another metallic release? When the xenos were getting chased after I saw so many golds and silvers it's not even funny. I even managed to catch two of those little silvers so that means any more silvers I get are going to be gifted~

But definitely another rare release will help out making xenos more easy to get.

Maybe, but them being rare would stink if you didn't get them at first, because then you NEVER would.

I'd hate to see a pretty that I knew would be IMPOSSIBLE for me to EVER have... EVER. sad.gif

Which is basically what 'new rares' would mean... impossible to get.

So.... PLEASE no new rares?

Anybody ELSE notice the lack of eggs in the Volcano this morning?

Edited by Silverswift

Maybe, but being rare's stonk if yu didn't get them at first, because then you NEVER would.

Anybody ELSE notice the lack of eggs in the Volcano this morning?

Oh my gosh I do. It happened yesterday too. There doesn't seem to be very many eggs in the volcano when I hunt there.

The jungle was empty for me the other day.

Well, I'm currently egg locked and would only be willing to clear 2 spots, so I predict the release will be today!

Or please next weekend.

Or just a new BSA about refusals.

I personally agree that a new common would be nice.

I don't want TJ to skip ANY months - that happens for too long during the stretch from Halloween to after Valentine's. I'd love a new Release, and please let them be available AFTER the damned Release but not be blockers. Not that I'm being demanding or anything. wink.gif