RecycledHeart

July release

I don't think Midnight releases are a thing except for special occasions. xd.png The birthday release was basically a holiday.

I dunno, hasn't he done a few at one o'clock instead of midnight? Or is that wishful thinking on my part?

So I just went and looked at some old news threads and realized there have only been three 'regular' releases since last Halloween, not really much there to go by, lol

Edited by Tawanda001

Not tonight, but at least I have time for my other egg slots to free up. I don't think the release will be for a few days, since the last one was late.

Edited by ressamp

Oh please tell me I don't have to stay up another hour just to see no Release.

Sort of glad it isnt coming out tonight. Gives my new eggs some chance to hatch instead of abandoning them.

I dunno, hasn't he done a few at one o'clock instead of midnight? Or is that wishful thinking on my part?

I don't think so. He has done 1 pm on Sunday before, so we can hope for that, but I don't think it will happen tonight.

Checking the news posts...

June: 1pm

Birthday: 12am

April: 1pm

March: 1pm

September: 1pm

August: 1pm

July: 1pm

...nope, no 1am releases.

I don't think he's ever released at 1 am. He's been a bit late once or twice but if he's going for 1, it's 1 pm DC time. So for this month I'd say tomorrow afternoon at 1 cave time is likely.

As for the blue moon thing, both "second full moon in a month" and "the third full moon when there are 4 in a season" are folklore. The second has been around longer but they're neither one more valid than the other. The only "true" blue moon is caused by atmospherics and is a blue tinged moon, seen randomly and locally.

We're feeling a little crazy again. TJ needs to feed our dragon addiction. X_x

Ah, I see, 1 am -1 pm, I'm easily confused. Pity, that means I'll miss the first 8 hours of the drop if it's tomorrow.

There's also a possibility there will be no release at all in July.

...That thought is making me laugh now because I'm a closet sadist. tongue.gif

xd.png it would be just my luck that they do a release tomorrow and ive just locked myself with random 2G pillows from the ap because i felt like it lol

People complained far more about the lack of Scheduled Releases, but they're still random. I don't think the complaints about the Sunday release affected anything.

The releases have been the last saturday of every month since the whole getting rid of the scheduled ones. A sunday hopefully won't happen due to a number of reasons but if it happens I will be ready for it.

Who knows? He could do a middle of the night release. I wouldn't mind waking up to find that surprise.

I just hope that they are plentiful this time, whenever they arrive.

Why doesn't he just say weather or not there is going to be a release? Really kind of hard on some people to keep checking back to see.

The only month that didn't have anything going on that was skipped in the past year was November. October has Halloween, December has Christmas, January has the raffle, and February has Valentine's Day. It's a pretty safe bet to say that there will be a release this month.

Well, it's not midnight, but this clearly puts me in my place. Late-night releases for regular dragons is an actual possibility. xd.png

I'm so glad I decided to pull an all nighter tonight. With me and my friend so far I have 5 alpines and 4 forests. Once the golds on my scroll hatch I'm aiming to get one more alpine and one more forest.

Tempted to go wake my daughter, but she'd probably shoot me, she needs her beauty rest. tongue.gif

I was totally not expecting this xd.png *pokes egg wishing it would hatch faster*