TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

OMG the sprites are just as beautiful as the eggs! I can't wait to see them as adults!!! We are having an influence/incubate/hatching fest here at work today!!!

SIX NEW EGGS is going to give me a coronary! I am excited, none the less. At least my co-worker, cajunsun, is more obsessed with it than I am, so she will keep nudging me until I get one gender of each.

birdzgoboom, you did an amazing job! The eggs and hatchlings are gorgeous!

OMG the sprites are just as beautiful as the eggs! I can't wait to see them as adults!!! We are having an influence/incubate/hatching fest here at work today!!!

Yes birdzgoboom, they are amazing!

And BreederY, don't you have work to do?!!!!!

Yes birdzgoboom, they are amazing!

And BreederY, don't you have work to do?!!!!!

Uh cajunsun, I'm sorry but aren't YOU supposed to be doing billing or something? *throws wadded up paper at your head*

I haven't seen a single new egg since mine hatched :/

Uh cajunsun, I'm sorry but aren't YOU supposed to be doing billing or something? *throws wadded up paper at your head*

Well let's see... in addition to letting my kids get on my computer to inf/inc/ER their eggs, I just let your oldest on mine to do hers because you are too busy doing some work related nonsense. Geesh... whats more important?!! Get your priorities straight dude!!! wink.gif

I hope they aren't rare ohmy.gif I can't catch rares unless they are food (cheese and chickens) :'(

I'm not good at catching rares, except by sheer dumb luck. I did manage to catch another one from the coast a few minutes ago, by sticking in that biome all morning & clicking each time it came up. Just have patience & you'll catch one too. biggrin.gif

But Golds and Silvers have been around since pretty much the beginning of the game, so I'd say it's 

And somewhere up this thread someone had a direct quote from TJ saying he wasn't looking to make any more rares at the moment.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Oh dear missed this release - any egg descriptions please?

Also what drop rates are like now?

Edited by lilacamy931

And somewhere up this thread someone had a direct quote from TJ saying he wasn't looking to make any more rares at the moment.

The Boss may not intend for them to be rare...

That still doesn't mean they won't turn out to SEEM rare because of people grabbing them as quickly as they appear as has happened in the past..

The description is Mana courses throughout this glassy egg.

All biomes - a different egg in each - and the drop rate is - low.

"Mana courses throughout this glassy egg"

Supposedly they are not dropping too frequently. I haven't been looking for them so I can't confirm, but with a bit of dedicated biome-stalking I think you'll be able to catch a few.

it seems i have been ninja.gif'd

Edited by glamoursea2

The description is Mana courses throughout this glassy egg.

All biomes - a different egg in each - and the drop rate is - low.

Thank you *hugs* Lets see if I can get lucky

Mana courses throughout this glassy egg.

They're dropping off & on every 5 minutes or so. You just have to camp in a biome & be patient. It took me form about 7 in the morning to now to finally snag one in the Coast.

They were very scarce when I was looking earlier, though of course hopping from biome to biome makes it more difficult to tell. I am glad that I was able to grab at least one from each biome when they were first dropping, at least!

I managed to get 4 before the ratios evened out so I'm happy (not happy that my first earthquake attempt killed 2 of my eggs but whatever). I imagine we will be seeing them again before long, maybe a week or so.

I managed to get 4 during the main drop.

2 - volcano ( influenced male/female ) for a breeding pair.

1- forest

1 - desert

After the main drop was complete and an egg slot opened up, they were gone. Never saw one mixed in anywhere ... but I really couldn't spend a lot of time either.

I love the new release and can't wait to see them mature on up. I am wondering about the mana that courses through each one and am left wondering if they will actually have a BSA.

OK, so these aren't even dropping on the 5- minute or hourly drops.

The last couple of releases that happened, and there was a glitch the first time, and maybe the second time, too, although I never saw that for sure.

Although I did grab a blusang, one of my favorites smile.gif

we really need more of these, ya know, because there weren't enough egg slots to get pairs, initially.

Edited by daba555

Anyone got any mature hatchies yet? I know it's unlikely but ugh I'm super impatient.

I wish. :'c I just have leetle squiggles as of right now. But that's ok, because they're still leetle squiggles. :'D

I managed to get 4 before the ratios evened out so I'm happy (not happy that my first earthquake attempt killed 2 of my eggs but whatever). I imagine we will be seeing them again before long, maybe a week or so.

Yes, I am unhappy that my first try at using Earthquake killed 2 of my eggs.

Thankfully I have managed to catch a Jungle egg (that is one that was killed). Now back to stalking the different biomes.......

I wish. :'c I just have leetle squiggles as of right now. But that's ok, because they're still leetle squiggles. :'D

And right cute little squiggles at that!! laugh.gif

Can someone get the grow-up prod out for TJ's hatchlings? I need to see adults!

And right cute little squiggles at that!! laugh.gif

Can someone get the grow-up prod out for TJ's hatchlings? I need to see adults!

It's about 9 or 10 hours till the hit 4 days. So grow up prod wont do anything yet tongue.gif

Dunno. But, I'm super excited for this release! I managed to get two of each for breeding pairs with my alt account (just for catching extra eggs during releases and experiementing on Neglecteds) and my friend EvilYogurt said she'd help me if she could get a couple Destruction alignment eggs from my scroll (go figure LOL).

I'm pretty darn excited to see these things mature. Hopefully they all gender right.