TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Both of your volcano eggs say they were caught in Volcano. You must've just gone to the wrong biome on accident.

Yeah, I think you're right about that. I'm not sure how I did it though. I'm sure I didn't click the link to the volcano biome. Now I need to find a way to catch the Alpine egg. Between their apparent popularity and my browser messing up, I'm finding it difficult to get one.

Edit: Got one!

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Ooh, now I'm glad I picked up the pair from the alpine. I like Alpine and Forest best so far, but thats hard for me to say as they are so similar, yet so different and colorful in their own ways smile.gif

I adore these all already. I've found 6 new colored dragons to hoard xd.png

k yeah I'm sticking with the theory that they're wyrms. Some of them still kinda look like they have vestigial little wings but they sort between "white" and "yoshi" and the word "wyrm" does fit nicely between those two alphabetically.

Magic noodles. I'm in love.

These new eggs look beautiful! I look forward to seeing what they hatch into. I snagged one of each.

Eep the S2s! I luff them ._.

The eggs are gorgeous, the hatchlings adorable... These are promising biggrin.gif

ETA: thank you birdz and TJ for the beautiful release! :3

Edited by Areous

Love the eggs! They're so pretty. The hatchlings look really cute so far and I can't wait to see the adult sprites.

Nope. Wasn't your connection, these babies WERE being snatched up a lot faster than usual.

Kind of depends on what time you were trying to grab them. When I grabbed mine, I got them all on the first swipe, amazingly enough, and my connection's been really slow at the top of the hour. I think there were a lot fewer people on and trying when I got them (approximately 12 hours ago).

Kind of depends on what time you were trying to grab them. When I grabbed mine, I got them all on the first swipe, amazingly enough, and my connection's been really slow at the top of the hour. I think there were a lot fewer people on and trying when I got them (approximately 12 hours ago).

I believe he/she was talking about yesterday, when it was still kind of crazy. It IS much easier today.

The differences in the hatchies are quite subtle. It's going to be a long wait to see the adult sprites :3

I love seeing the S2 hatchies have differences! Glad to know we (probably) aren't just getting 6 recolors (not that I have a problem with recolors, I just like some variety every once in a while smile.gif )

Oops! Didn't expect it was going to be easy to grab them so now I'm locked with five green ones. xd.pngrolleyes.gif

I like the way the s2 hatchies look. I hope the full grown dragons will live up to that.

I love that each of the gendered hatchlings is different. Different little spikes and frills. I bet the adults will be, too.

So, are they meant to have wings or not? It seems like there are two conflicting S2 descriptions going on right now--the standard one about growing wings and the one about getting bigger that is used for wingless dragons and dragons that already have wings.

I like how all of the gendered hatchlings look different, though. The coast seems like it has different wings entirely.

The matured hatchlings looks very interesting! I'm excited to see the adults. ^^

So, are they meant to have wings or not? It seems like there are two conflicting S2 descriptions going on right now--the standard one about growing wings and the one about getting bigger that is used for wingless dragons and dragons that already have wings.

I like how all of the gendered hatchlings look different, though. The coast seems like it has different wings entirely.

The coastal one has a fin.

They remind me a little of a seahorse. I need moar.

(and the wing/fin/scale placement being different on each of them is interesting, hmmmm)

Edited by Tawanda001

The coastal one has a fin.

I see its back fin, yes. laugh.gif I meant if I were to look really close, its wing looks like it has teal and pink where the other hatchlings have one color and is more rounded than the rest of the hatchlings' wings are.

Edited by Jazeki

Woah, those conflicting(?) descriptions are really weird. But I am more interested in watching them grow than ever!

Edited by silver_chan