TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

TJ, thanks for the release!

I love the eggs. wub.gif

Finally got one from each biome. The hatchlings look very pretty! I really dig the sea serpent kind of look!

Totally naming the Alpine one Gyarados tongue.gif

Edited by Cazanna

The S2 descriptions are glitched, yes.

"And look! It has gotten bigger and is now able to use magic. It must be close to maturing." is the actual description.

I figured this has been long enough for the confusion (and I'm home now so I can actually write and it's not tedious, yayy). |D

Not sure when it'll get fixed, though. So I'm not the person to ask about that. I trust that it'll get fixed soon enough though, haha.

Ah, thank you for clearing that up! Yay for magic noodles~

It's probably been pointed out before, but the back spikes (or wings, if they are such) are different for each variation of these hatchies.

Well, from the looks of things I shouldn't have too much trouble grabbing a Jungle egg once this Copper hatches. ^^ We'll have to wait and see about getting a full set of everything, but they're still looking promisingly common so far. Excellent~

I really like the Volcano variant but I didn't read the news thread before catching eggs so I got three from the Alpine and one from every biome except Volcano xd.png Now I have to wait for the cooldown...

Wish that it was 5 hours in the future so this big hole lindy would hatch so I can get the coast or volcano ones! Want more eggie space on my scroll sad.gif

YES ITS A WYRM ITS A WYRM WE HAVE CONFIRMATION eeeeeeEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEE *explodes*

EDIT: Amused by the bugged S2 text though. xd.png It grew invisible wings!

Edited by Lurhstaap

Gendered already? Awww! They are adorable! I love them already! wub.gifwub.gif

I can't wait to see what they grow up into, and I love how specific each of them is. smile.gif

Just picked up four from the Alpine, it'll be fun collecting all of them. Thank you TJ and spriters for the new dragons.

The S2 descriptions are glitched, yes.

"And look! It has gotten bigger and is now able to use magic. It must be close to maturing." is the actual description.

I figured this has been long enough for the confusion (and I'm home now so I can actually write and it's not tedious, yayy). |D

Not sure when it'll get fixed, though. So I'm not the person to ask about that. I trust that it'll get fixed soon enough though, haha.

Thanks for clarifying!

Err I do not want to rain on anybody's parade but... when will "normal" eggs show up again?

YES ITS A WYRM ITS A WYRM WE HAVE CONFIRMATION eeeeeeEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEE *explodes*

EDIT: Amused by the bugged S2 text though. xd.png It grew invisible wings!

Invisible mana wings xd.png

Thanks for clarifying!

Err I do not want to rain on anybody's parade but... when will "normal" eggs show up again?

Whenever TJ does it. It's not on a strict schedule - just up to him. At least as far as I know.

I'm leaning pretty hard toward the volcano hatchie, right now. I bet it will be beautiful with Avatars of Destruction, magmas, and royal crimsons. Though I do really like the unusual dorsal spike on the coast variant. I bet that little critter hums the "JAWS" theme when it sneaks up on prey, just letting the tip of the spike peek above the water... xd.png

Thanks for clarifying!

I'm guessing when TJ feels that the eggs have reached saturation point?

I'm very happy that we have a Wyrm now! I love DC's biodiversity and I really enjoy this new addition. he eggs are simply wonderful, they're so shiny and glass-like! I love them and I also love the hatchies until now. Thank you Birdzgoboom!

EDIT: Amused by the bugged S2 text though. XD It grew invisible wings!

Confirmation where? I only said the description was glitched, I never confirmed or de-confirmed anything. Maybe they DO have invisible wings!

OK, fogged mine for the night just in case. Good night, my baby dragons. wub.gif

Quick question: Is it just for me or does the S2 hatchling looks like it has very very very small hands? (I know it's not suppossed to, but it just looks like that to me when I zoom the screen on the sprite)

Quick question: Is it just for me or does the S2 hatchling looks like it has very very very small hands? (I know it's not suppossed to, but it just looks like that to me when I zoom the screen on the sprite)

Hm, I think I see something there too, but it looks more like a vestigial claw, like snakes have; something where a limb once was way back a long time ago but isn't there now. If so, that's so neat! And I don't see one on the coastal/pink variety. Maybe sea snakes don't usually have something like that? Or that one's design is based on an eel, perhaps.

ETA: Now that I finally have a free egg slot, I got an Alpine one extremely easily. I should have tried for the coast, lol; I like that one the most, and I don't have one yet. But that's ok, I'm just pleased at how easy they are to get now everyone isn't scrambling for them, haha.

Edited by silver_chan

Confirmation where? I only said the description was glitched, I never confirmed or de-confirmed anything. Maybe they DO have invisible wings!

I guess it's possible they'll grow legs as adults, but I figured since the S2 didn't add any limbs the adult wasn't likely to. tongue.gif

Hm, I think I see something there too, but it looks more like a vestigial claw, like snakes have; something where a limb once was way back a long time ago but isn't there now. If so, that's so neat! And I don't see one on the coastal/pink variety. Maybe sea snakes don't usually have something like that? Or that one's design is based on an eel, perhaps.

Interesting idea *thinks more about it*

I have heard about some snakes born with one or even 2 limbs,but didn't really think about it.

Oh my, the alpine S2 hatchies are G-o-r-g-e-o-u-s! Cant wait to see the adults :3 What is everybody's favorite?

I guess it's possible they'll grow legs as adults, but I figured since the S2 didn't add any limbs the adult wasn't likely to. :P

Well, sometimes, some artists just want to watch the world burn... c':

user posted image

I see little pink buds on the S2 Coast hatchling where legs would be. O.o I cannot wait to see the adults OMG! biggrin.gif I only have a 5 egg limit so I'm gonna get the Jungle one last and that'll give me time to see what the adult looks like before I get more than one of that green one. >.> Though the little frill/tendrils on the S2 look promising. O.o

I DO know that I will HOARD the Alpines like crazy though! >W< I J'ADORE blue and gold and its a BLUE AND GOLD DRAGON YEAAAAAASSS!!! The other two I know that I'd deff hoard would be Forest (It's BLUE of course -W-) and Volcano (That looks BADASS >.>~) The Volcano has some pretty orange spots along its length. O.o~

I highly recommend looking at these beauties way up close! They look way better that way actually! xd.png I missed all the details otherwise! :3 Same with the eggs and even the S1 hatchies! xd.png <3 AWESOME spriting art done there Birdz! <3

I hope they're Amphitheres though. ono I have a soft spot for them. ono Though if the adult wyrms are badass enough I'll hoard them too. :3 I wonder if it has a BSA or not? oxo?~

Btw I call them Glassies. xd.png

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram