TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Yes, and the spikes on their heads are all slightly different. It's easiest to see if you compare the green to the pink/blue.

Ah yes, i see it now!

Love the different looks of the S2 hatchies from each biome....but where are the wings they've supposedly grown?

Love the different looks of the S2 hatchies from each biome....but where are the wings they've supposedly grown?

It seems to be a description mistake.

Oh-my-gosh!

My scroll looks like a watercolor art!

So fancy!

This release is absolutely gorgeous! Eggs and hatchlings!

I LOVE this game!

wub.gif

Maybe that's the possible breed name! Watercolour Wyrms (*_*)

Wait,what?! The description says something about wings,but where are the S2 hatchling's wings? O.o

Wait,what?! The description says something about wings,but where are the S2 hatchling's wings? O.o

It seems to be a description mistake. Theres no word from TJ and birdz is keeping quiet about it all and making it super suspensful~

Also Thank you Birdz for this awesome lil snek.

Observations:

Every S2 is different, depending upon biome caught from. Differences range from head spikes to body pattern.

Speculation:

Breed name could be:

Mana Wrym

Watercolor Wrym

Could have a BSA. BSA could be:

Hatchling Incubate

Increasing chance of Alt in breeds like Undine, Black, and Vine.

Could have a BSA. BSA could be:

Hatchling Incubate

Increasing chance of Alt in breeds like Undine, Black, and Vine.

If there's a BSA, I kind of hope it's not hatchling incubate. Given the variations, getting full sets of all of them will already take a while. Adding a very useful BSA in the mix would just make it last even longer.

If there's a BSA, I kind of hope it's not hatchling incubate. Given the variations, getting full sets of all of them will already take a while. Adding a very useful BSA in the mix would just make it last even longer.

Isn't the purpose of a BSA to be useful? Even with Splash, there is something achieved after a time. I am incredibly hopeful that these guys have a hatchling incubate.

Well there are 6 variants so I doubt they will be that scarce should they have a good BSA like Hatchling incubate.

I don't see much reason for an alt BSA tho...

I believe these are going to be gorgeous when they grow up. Got 1 of each already biggrin.gif

Personally, I don't think they'll have a BSA. Not with so many variants, unless it's something like "Imbue: Temporarily gives a selected dragon a mana affinity for the purpose of breeding."

I still think it's unlikely.

Yay! Got one of each and my Silver that's growing up, so I'll have to remind myself that I'll need one more of each for each stage of 'em as well. smile.gif

It was... a joke. Jesus.

Sorry, ^^u

Not really good at catching jokes when there's no accent in the way xd.png

About the BSA, I haven't seen any BSA that might be added to a new dragon. There are always too many points to discuss and never get to an agreement x_x

I do see something there, I'm just not sure they're wings. Being so small they look more like frills/spikes to me.

They are spikes.I also thought at first that those were really smal wings and that this would be a Knucker Amphitere or something like that,but no.

I think I'm in love.

I will hoard tons of them. I want them all. The S2 hatchies are too beautiful wub.gif

So many breeding plans... *evil laugh

Sorry, ^^u

Not really good at catching jokes when there's no accent in the way xd.png

About the BSA, I haven't seen any BSA that might be added to a new dragon. There are always too many points to discuss and never get to an agreement x_x

No worries, some people are not very good and expressing jokes propperly. ^w^

I agree with your point on the BSA thing. I think they'll just be normal non BSA dragons.

I get so stressed out when there's more eggs than slots... I'm obsessed with having a CB male and female of each breed, and now I'm going to stress about how these are going to be impossible to catch. :'(

I still don't have partners for some of my "multi-release" dragons, and I've been trying for a year now.

I get so stressed out when there's more eggs than slots... I'm obsessed with having a CB male and female of each breed, and now I'm going to stress about how these are going to be impossible to catch. :'(

I still don't have partners for some of my "multi-release" dragons, and I've been trying for a year now.

Quite a lot of people share this anxiety with you me included. The best thing we can do is hope for the best. If you do happen to have a hard time please feel free to let me know, maybe I can help :3

The S2 descriptions are glitched, yes.

"And look! It has gotten bigger and is now able to use magic. It must be close to maturing." is the actual description.

I figured this has been long enough for the confusion (and I'm home now so I can actually write and it's not tedious, yayy). |D

Not sure when it'll get fixed, though. So I'm not the person to ask about that. I trust that it'll get fixed soon enough though, haha.

Well there are 6 variants so I doubt they will be that scarce should they have a good BSA like Hatchling incubate.

I don't see much reason for an alt BSA tho...

Eh, I had to toss something interesting in there. xd.png

The S2 descriptions are glitched, yes.

"And look! It has gotten bigger and is now able to use magic. It must be close to maturing." is the actual description.

I figured this has been long enough for the confusion (and I'm home now so I can actually write and it's not tedious, yayy). |D

Not sure when it'll get fixed, though. So I'm not the person to ask about that. I trust that it'll get fixed soon enough though, haha.

You are wonderful and I am just sad that there are six variants and not enough fingerson my hands to have all 6 wonderful little ones painted on my nails. I will most like pain all my nails according to one variant and then just post up pictures of how the different designs came out :3