TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Skywings don't have feathers.

The coastal one's "winglet" looks like a fin.

So, hatchies: wings yea/nay?

They all look different, some look like teeny wings and some not so much. Idek what's going on but they're adorable all the same

Oh wow the hatchlings are amazing, must hoard them. love the Apline, Forest and Volcano the best though.

It looks like these guys might be our first wurms. I like the minute differences between each biome variant.

Birdz is currently in a car driving for a few hours to get back home. :Y Unless that's not what you meant? |D

Drive home safe!

Anyways, that mostly meant "where is birdz to explain things and clear confusion" xd.png

Birdz is currently in a car driving for a few hours to get back home. :Y Unless that's not what you meant? |D

LOL okay then. So a few more hours of this xd.png

The eggs and hatchlings are just wonderful.

I´m really excited how the adults will look like.

Thank you for the new dragons! biggrin.gif

I get the feeling that the "And look, they got wings" part of their description is some sort of a mistake, since it's followed by another "And look", and the dragons have no wings.

Anyways :3 Awesome release.

They're all so beautiful! Oh gosh I'm going to have to collect a bunch of each, they're just gorgeous. I hope they can breed with other dragons, if they are a new "type" of dragon, I can just imagine all the lineages!

MUST HOARD

MUST ADD TO MY DAZZLING DRAGON LINEAGE

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif In so much love with the hatchlings! ^.^

Thanks to the spriter for these beautiful hatchlings, hope the Adults are just as dazzling!

I wonder if this dragon will have some kind of BSA.

Since they seem to be all about magic.

Drive home safe!

Anyways, that mostly meant "where is birdz to explain things and clear confusion" XD

Thank you c: I have enough Markiplier adrenaline to last me a five day drive at this point, hah.

Anyway, no answers from me! I suppose we all just gotta wait until the adults happen, eh? ;;DD sorry! But I really hope you all like them!

What's up with that s2 description?

Really hoping the wings part is is an error. I'm still desperately hoping they're wyrms.

The pink one reminds me a bit of Sylveon. I guess it's the color scheme.

Wait… Dragon equivalent of the Eeveelutions? xd.png They grow up different depending on the environment, and have elemental abilities...

Grabbed my set of six last night. Not sure if it's just because my connection's slow these days, but the eggs did seem to be getting whisked away faster than usual. Hmm…

Either way - the sprites are really beautiful. I am eagerly awaiting revelation of their adult forms! Thank you!

Grabbed my set of six last night. Not sure if it's just because my connection's slow these days, but the eggs did seem to be getting whisked away faster than usual. Hmm…

Either way - the sprites are really beautiful. I am eagerly awaiting revelation of their adult forms! Thank you!

Nope. Wasn't your connection, these babies WERE being snatched up a lot faster than usual.

The pink one reminds me a bit of Sylveon. I guess it's the color scheme.

Wait… Dragon equivalent of the Eeveelutions? xd.png They grow up different depending on the environment, and have elemental abilities...

And now I have an urge to name mine after the eeveelutions. xd.png That would still leave one out though. Aren't there like, seven evolutions for Eevee now? I don't really know the newest gen that well.

Anyways, I don't care what 'type' of dragons these cuties turn into. They're adorable and will be loved and hoarded on my scroll. wub.gif

And now I have an urge to name mine after the eeveelutions. xd.png That would still leave one out though. Aren't there like, seven evolutions for Eevee now? I don't really know the newest gen that well.

Anyways, I don't care what 'type' of dragons these cuties turn into. They're adorable and will be loved and hoarded on my scroll. wub.gif

8 actually xd.png I think that they will be wryms now that we have the s2s. They might have "wings" but they look more along the lines of fins. Its really neat how they are all different looking depending upon their location, I wonder how breeding them will work.

Weird. I somehow managed to pick up an egg meant for the Volcano biome in the Alpine biome. Is that supposed to happen?

Weird. I somehow managed to pick up an egg meant for the Volcano biome in the Alpine biome. Is that supposed to happen?

Both of your volcano eggs say they were caught in Volcano. You must've just gone to the wrong biome on accident.

8 actually xd.png I think that they will be wryms now that we have the s2s. They might have "wings" but they look more along the lines of fins. Its really neat how they are all different looking depending upon their location, I wonder how breeding them will work.

lol, wow. that's a lot. laugh.gif I wonder if they'd look cool being bred with the Sunsongs? They look similar in design. No limbs except for a pair of wings. smile.gif

My guess for determining what color they may produce when breeding would depend on the mate. sort of like how coppers are bred. If the mate came from teh dessert then the egg would resemble the desert egg. If the mate came from the alpine then the same thing and so on and so on.

I could be wrong, but it's fun to guess. happy.gif

Oh man. If these are by birdzgoboom, I KNOW I'll love them. 110% sure the adults are going to be stunning.

Finally got to incubating and influencing the ones I got. I'm excited for them to hatch so I can catch more. smile.gif