TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

I see its back fin, yes. laugh.gif I meant if I were to look really close, its wing looks like it has teal and pink where the other hatchlings have one color and is more rounded than the rest of the hatchlings' wings are.

I don't see any wings. I see some markings, sure, or even spikes, but I don't think they're wings.

I don't see any wings. I see some markings, sure, or even spikes, but I don't think they're wings.

Well, whatever they are, they look different from the rest. laugh.gif

The Coast wyrm looks like it has a dorsal fin, and none of the others look like wings, so it's probably not wings.

I have all but the volcano one now. I have an egg due to hatch in one hour, so hopefully I can easily grab one. I got one on my first click in the jungle just now!

Birdz, I love these little babies! The S2's are just adorable! Can't wait to see the adults!

The hatchies are soooo pretty wub.gif

Only Alpine and Desert left to catch!!

Edit: Just caught a desert and got the overburdened message on an Alpine tongue.gif

Edited by Snowytoshi

These are adorable. And I must have all the forest ones -- that teal is just gorgeous.

One of each (and an extra forest) for now, though!

The name wigglewyrm was taken but I got wrigglewyrm and squigglewyrm. xd.png

k yeah I'm sticking with the theory that they're wyrms. Some of them still kinda look like they have vestigial little wings but they sort between "white" and "yoshi" and the word "wyrm" does fit nicely between those two alphabetically.

Magic noodles. I'm in love.

It could also be 'wingless' as well -- that'd fit in that space.

I believe he/she was talking about yesterday, when it was still kind of crazy. It IS much easier today.

Wow, really? I never would have guessed. Thanks SO much for clarifying that simple concept for me. No, seriously, thank you. rolleyes.gif

Wow, really? I never would have guessed. Thanks SO much for clarifying that simple concept for me. No, seriously, thank you.  rolleyes.gif

Guys, you really confuse me. Here I thought that Ayelldee was replying to you when you replied to Ayelldee. But was he/she talking about him/herself on 3rd person?

Anyway, back on topic, I can't see wings on the S2s, maybe because I'm so hoping that they are Wyrms. I see a fin on the Coast S2.

Edited by NotBambi

Yunno, these sparkly beautifully colored eggs are making me *really* want a way to freeze/keep the eggs. Gorgeous!

The s2 hatchies are just adorable. Are those scales?

I have to say, I think this is my favorite release in awhile. The last few releases were fun and all, but this dragon... These colors... The shape of that body... Can't wait to see the adults! So excited!

Agrh *foams at mouth a bit* They are so kyoot boop dose friggin sneks right on da snoot I tells ya!! *dies*

No but seriously they really look like wyrms. The little bit on them seems more like a frill than a wing so I really want to say they are Wyrms but they may be flightless amphiteres because maybt they are tiny wings and well they cant do much with em but look adorable af.

So far they appear to be EXTREMELY FANCY SNEKS.

It could also be 'wingless' as well -- that'd fit in that space.

But they're certainly not the first wingless dragon on DC, so that'd be a little strange.

Curiously... Has... Has the S2 description been brought up yet cuz...

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. But... where are its legs?

And look! It has grown wings! It must be close to maturing. And look! It has gotten bigger and is now able to use magic. It must be close to maturing.

Uhm...

That's not possible, even with incubating.

Did you use Erathquake?

It was... a joke. Jesus.

hmmm the spiky things on their backs do look different on all of them?

Yes, and the spikes on their heads are all slightly different. It's easiest to see if you compare the green to the pink/blue.

And look! It has grown wings! It must be close to maturing. And look! It has gotten bigger and is now able to use magic. It must be close to maturing.

Uhm...

Yep. No word yet from birdz or anyone else if this is an error or intended.

My bet is on glitch though.

Edited by Isuzu

Uhm...

I think it's been mentioned, yeah. It's really strange, I hope they clarify what's going on soon-ish. Unless it's supposed to be like that and it will make sense once they grow, maybe?

I kind of figured it was a glitch. It wouldnt make sense to have the description as is right now...

Still ,gorgeous fancy sneks and I nee like 5 trillion if not more of these. All of these. Everybodies fancy sneks are not belonging to me.