Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Not your fault. I could have just rehid it after the person checked. Decided to see if having it viewable would help people realize I really do have every thing I'm offering in trades. It didn't, so I rehid it.

And yes, I know it's to annoy people. Help is sarcasm. laugh.gif

Ah, okay. Well, they're safe now at least. ^^

Annoy people, kill things, among other not-so-good intentions.

My Heartseeker just refused his intended mate... sad.gif

Oh, it's pretty - may I have it please? Pretty pretty please? *begging kitty eyes*

@predatorfan4ever: You don't need to worry about competition by me, at least - I keep getting distracted by other pretty things! xd.png So all I have are 13 Storms, for now.

@Yunako: Which gender combo? Maybe I can help when I unlock.

I'm so sorry for not seeing this! It was a page back and I didn't think to check!

If you want to help, the GoN needs to be male and the Thalassa has to be female.

I have 2 male GoNs, so it's easier to work with them when you have more than one. GoNs go well with everything, especially Thalassa Xenos.

Go to volcano biome to try and get a pyro xenowrym... Great! Only 2 users viewing the dome! I click and egg to move the line... And a xenowyrm pops up! ''But I didn't get it, why?'' Checking the bottom left of the page... There are 25 people in the biome and someone got the egg faster than me.

I caught a beautiful Holly this Christmas, but only today realized it is inbred. I still like it, but now it goes to "not for breeding" category, I suppose...

user posted image

(They are both 2G PB)

(╯-.-)╯Really?...

^Remember that? Got a new female, surely will not happen twice now right?

user posted image

Same male PB Alt vine.....different female PB Alt vine....

2nd refusal....

;-;

If you want to help, the GoN needs to be male and the Thalassa has to be female.

I have 2 male GoNs, so it's easier to work with them when you have more than one. GoNs go well with everything, especially Thalassa Xenos.

Indeed it is. Sent you an Avatar and a Thalassa! smile.gif

Bad luck of the day: I accidentally bought something that contains gluten. Stupid irritable bowel syndrome ... dry.gif

Bad luck of the day: I accidentally bought something that contains gluten. Stupid irritable bowel syndrome ... dry.gif

D: That sounds like no fun at all! (Has a niece with a dairy allergy and a cousin with a gluten allergy.)

I have been hunting for CB silvers and golds for months now. How is it that people manage to catch multiple CB metals and I haven't even seen one for weeks, let alone been able to catch one. *sigh* dry.gif

I'm with you there, mira ...

@AW: It's luckily not an allergy with me, only too much sensitivity. It just makes shopping and eating in restaurants so stressful.

Influencing an egg wrong... but it's low time too and with my luck it'll get tossed in hatcheries before I can get that fixed.

And it was a present too dry.gif

Biomes confirmed for spiteful sentient mind readers.

Waiting for the 5 min egg reshuffle. Think about hovering over the third eggslot, but decide to stick in the middle instead. Refresh, refresh, reshuffle! Oh, the egg I wanted popped up in the third slot and I miss it. Nevermind.

Waiting for the next 5 min egg reshuffle. Think about hovering over the middle eggslot again, but decide to try my luck with the third spot instead. Refresh, refresh, reshuffle! Oh, the egg I wanted popped up in the middle this time and I miss it again.

DC stop hurting me I love you.

Influencing an egg wrong... but it's low time too and with my luck it'll get tossed in hatcheries before I can get that fixed.

I can help bounce it, you just need to make a two-way teleport because I'm locked biggrin.gif

At least you don't MISS EVERY GAIA XENO EVER! dry.gif

I, too, could bounce it for you if Ha-Ki ends up locked.

Actually bouncing does work if you're locked, you just have to do it with 2-way-teleports smile.gif

But it's perfect if you can do it as well, I think Clya hasn't been in this thread since I posted, and I'll go prepare some lunch then smile.gif

I remembered another breeding project of mine that I cannot continue right now due to lockedness xd.png

I remembered another breeding project of mine that I cannot continue right now due to lockedness xd.png

Lockedness sucks.

I'm scroll-locked, and 2 people need to pick up their 3 gifts (total, not each) from my scroll so I can breed for the next person in my gifting pipeline xd.png

edit: now waiting for 3 people to pick up their stuff!

edit edit: well, that was fast - the last person was the first to pick up! laugh.gif

@reaty: You might just be demanding slightly too much. CB Xenos are usually worth more than Trios and GWs.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

@reaty: You might just be demanding slightly too much. CB Xenos are usually worth more than Trios and GWs.

I know now. I see Xenos much more often in the cave, but maybe it's just me...

By the way, my most common bad luck is when I get rare lineaged egg that need influence right after I used my last Pink on something not so important...

Edited by reaty