Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Can't remember the name of the person I owe GWs to in exchange for 11 Grays. sad.gif

That is horrible! Advice for next time is to write down the name of the person who you owe.

Btw what are GWs?

Golden Wyvern user posted imageuser posted image

My bad luck is that people always PM me when I'm NOT online and can make room on time for the next PM ... stupid inbox is always too small. dry.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

That is horrible! Advice for next time is to write down the name of the person who you owe.

[snip]

I had their messages saved, but I accidentally deleted them. Yes, next time I'll write them down.

sleep.gif

My bad luck is that people always PM me when I'm NOT online and can make room on time for the next PM ... stupid inbox is always too small. dry.gif

The inbox IS too small. I wish there wasn't a limit!

EDIT; I found them. All is good again. :3

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Trying to continue a checker with silver Lunars - they keep giving me the other egg, and then I have to wait another month to try again.

Since I bred on the first night of the switch this time I'll hopefully squeeze in another attempt in this cycle. But it's very frustrating, and I want to be able to gift the result to someone.

oops autoabandoned a 3G tinsel seconds ago

Someone out there got super lucky then. I love 3G tinsels. Not as much as I would love a 2G prize (not that I'll ever get one) but they're still super awesome. I think I would kick myself if I abandoned a 3rd gen tinsel. Heck, I kick myself when I auto-abandon 4G prizes (I like to Departure thread them).

Current bad luck...cannot trade for pink hatchlings, no matter what! CB Blusang and CB Copper? Nope, those inbred pinks are still worth more. laugh.gif

Current bad luck...cannot trade for pink hatchlings, no matter what! CB Blusang and CB Copper? Nope, those inbred pinks are still worth more. laugh.gif

It's not so much that those Pinks are worth more, it's rather that scroll space for 2 days is worth more wink.gif

What is it with the last pair of dragons for a project refusing when bred together? It has happened far too many times to me.

Caught two new Xenos just now. Astrapi and Chrono. WTB Gaias? Where are they? I thought Chronos were the hardest to get! laugh.gif

What even is the point of refusals? Just finally advanced somewhere on a difficult inbred checker and boom, refusal. rolleyes.gif Also the second refusal I've had in about a week where I dared to use Fertility before hand.

What even is the point of refusals? Just finally advanced somewhere on a difficult inbred checker and boom, refusal. rolleyes.gif Also the second refusal I've had in about a week where I dared to use Fertility before hand.

I know. I tried to breed a Thalassa Xeno with one of my GoNs and he refused. I needed that for the checker. dry.gif

I know. I tried to breed a Thalassa Xeno with one of my GoNs and he refused. I needed that for the checker. dry.gif

It seems the more you raise your hopes for a successful breeding, the more the DC Gods plot to screw you over. biggrin.gif

I've had this girl for two years coming up in February. Only produced one alt black, but it was messy and I froze it.

I have ten other pairings that have similar outcomes, but with less offspring. I am not lucky with alts. sad.gif

Oh, it's pretty - may I have it please? Pretty pretty please? *begging kitty eyes*

@predatorfan4ever: You don't need to worry about competition by me, at least - I keep getting distracted by other pretty things! xd.png So all I have are 13 Storms, for now.

@Yunako: Which gender combo? Maybe I can help when I unlock.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Oh, it's pretty - may I have it please? Pretty pretty please? *begging kitty eyes*

Sure, if you want it, I'll PM it to you tongue.gif

Thank you! Now I'm so lucky laugh.gif

This isn't the good luck thread! It's the bad luck thread! laugh.gif

I would say we need a good luck thread, but I think the Congrats thread takes care of that.

I missed a Gaia Xeno. /sob

And a tinsel got sick. One of those 4G ones that was a gift from predatorfan! It must recover! sad.gif

THIS is why I hide my scroll. I left it unhid for a day and a half, and it was on every click site out there. Seriously, people? Why? I have a gold trophy. I've proven I really don't need help. dry.gif

[snip]

And a tinsel got sick. One of those 4G ones that was a gift from predatorfan! It must recover! sad.gif

THIS is why I hide my scroll. I left it unhid for a day and a half, and it was on every click site out there. Seriously, people? Why? I have a gold trophy. I've proven I really don't need help. dry.gif

Sorry, that was my fault for making you unhide it. sad.gif

People add things to hatcheries to annoy people, not to "help." xP

Sorry, that was my fault for making you unhide it. sad.gif

People add things to hatcheries to annoy people, not to "help." xP

Not your fault. I could have just rehid it after the person checked. Decided to see if having it viewable would help people realize I really do have every thing I'm offering in trades. It didn't, so I rehid it.

And yes, I know it's to annoy people. Help is sarcasm. laugh.gif

Well, my bad luck might be not getting an answer when asking if I could help wink.gif Maybe page wrap is my bad luck.

so, which gender combo for your Thalassa/GoN thing?