Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Missed a Red. Not that they're rare or anything. xd.png

Still, I love reds. They're so useful! Missed a Blusang again. I've seen so many lately, but have missed every one. laugh.gif

Still, I love reds. They're so useful! Missed a Blusang again. I've seen so many lately, but have missed every one.  laugh.gif

Blusangs are insanely popular so I can see why they go fast. Always next time. laugh.gif

I see a ton of pinks, but never any Blusangs, Xenos (except Mageia/Pyro), Storm/Fog/Gray, Ridgewings, and whatever the egg that says "this egg is covered in speckles" or something.

Almost had a Blusang but missed it because I forgot I was egg locked.

Well you can blame the Holly Contest for those Storms.

Well you can blame the Holly Contest for those Storms.

But they're still so easy to come by in the Cave! It shouldn't be THIS hard.

Missed a forest Xeno... and I still have yet to see any Mageias.

EDIT: Finally saw a Mageia, didn't get it. At this rate, I won't have any in time for Valentine's day...

Edited by BananaGummyBear64

Alpine: This egg gives off a beautiful glow.

Me: Yes!

*takes*

Game: You are already overburdened...

Me: Noooooooooooooooo

*takes*

I hate when that happens. I know it'll never happen, but when that happens, it'd be awesome if we were given the option to keep the egg we clicked and abandon one already on our scroll, or punt the egg back to the cave. It'd certainly help misclicks.

Gah, that "already overburdened" message has gotten me before. I usually avoid the cave like wildfire if I'm egglocked because that's so annoying. xd.png

My only CB Blusang don't want to breed. dry.gif It either refuse, or not interested, or no eggs produced. Just once it bred and laid a Lunar egg. It's just stubborn!

*takes*

Been there, done that. sleep.gif

great, I just influenced a dragon that I got male instead of female, anyone willing to help undo the wrong influence?

Missed a CB Almandine. Noooo. dry.gif

I was egg locked and missed a GREEN COPPER. Finally saw one and missed it. It was in the Jungle. I know it was green, because Jungle coppers are only green.

I was egg locked and missed a GREEN COPPER. Finally saw one and missed it. It was in the Jungle. I know it was green, because Jungle coppers are only green.

Awww sad!

I missed another one!

user posted imageuser posted image

I tried to breed something for someone, and all my "good named" dragons of those breeds refused, so I ended up renaming my oddly named dragons to something better as I managed to get an egg to trade.

They will stay with the new names, as that is the right thing to do, but now I need to find dragons to go with the odd names that are now unused.

Trying to get a hellhorse out of a hellhorse x pyro xeno has proven to be an extremely difficult task. When they aren't giving me "no interest" I'll get pyros instead. I even got a thalassa before getting a hellhorse! Please, I just want to bred it with this very patient girl.

I see a ton of pinks, but never any Blusangs, Xenos (except Mageia/Pyro), Storm/Fog/Gray, Ridgewings, and whatever the egg that says "this egg is covered in speckles" or something.

I hunt in the AP most of the time, and I find many CB Ridgewings there of the Purple variant, my guess is because people are looking for Tans (I'm not sure which color you're after) instead but personally I like the more common Purple ones. ^-^ "This egg is covered in speckles" is the description for Bright-Breasted Wyverns I'm pretty sure, but sometimes I get it mixed up with the one for Spotted Greenwings ("This egg is covered in bright spots").

My current bad luck is that my amazing Secret Santa gifted me an egg I need for a lineage project, but I didn't see their PM in time to influence it and of course it gendered wrong. :/

I hunt in the AP most of the time, and I find many CB Ridgewings there of the Purple variant, my guess is because people are looking for Tans (I'm not sure which color you're after) instead but personally I like the more common Purple ones. ^-^ "This egg is covered in speckles" is the description for Bright-Breasted Wyverns I'm pretty sure, but sometimes I get it mixed up with the one for Spotted Greenwings ("This egg is covered in bright spots").

My current bad luck is that my amazing Secret Santa gifted me an egg I need for a lineage project, but I didn't see their PM in time to influence it and of course it gendered wrong. :/

I'm egg locked and I won one of P4's raffles. Ahh! Why did I click that Magma!? I don't even need it!

Also, I could be UN-egg locked if only I had an adult male pink ready to influence!