Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Well... it was bred on the 24th of Sept and the AP adds one day to the abandoned eggs. The AP is at 5d now so it shouldn't have hit the AP yet. What am I missing?

I saw it revert back its time once it was grabbed. It was 4 days and 1 hour in the AP and when someone grabbed it, it reverted back to 5 days.

Edited by lollipop00

No one was nice enough to return that 2g gold Shimmer from Coin of Lannister sad.gif

Since the breeder auto-abandoned, he/she is still supposed to give you the next offspring.

Personal bad luck: realized that I had not influenced an egg AFTER that the hatchling gendered.

I have 4 pairs of Spitfires I need experiment fodder from before Halloween... only 2 produced eggs today. And the Royal Blue x Gold Wyvern pair I owe someone an egg from continues to be horribly stubborn at producing anything at all.

Oh damn, I clicked on a Lunar, only for the next egg coming up to be a CB Gold! I don't particularly mind since i'd have almost been egg locked anyway and have my own Gold but well done to the person who did get it! By the looks of it, it was a newbie and i'm quite pleased for it to have gone to them. smile.gif

Earlier today, though, I did miss a double drop of Thalassas in the Coast though; both of them! I don't usually see them around, but I would like to find a couple more so I can work on some more lineages.

Edited by lovecats99

GoN is at 3d23h and somehow got sick

I would like it very much if you hatched darn it, not get sick :c

Really, guys? dry.gif

Edit: and the very next xeno I bred gave me the wrong xeno egg too. I think they're sulking because I ignore them for so long with the Lunar release.

Edited by Gryphonic

Really, guys?  dry.gif

Edit:  and the very next xeno I bred gave me the wrong xeno egg too.  I think they're sulking because I ignore them for so long with the Lunar release.

Maybe it's an Autumn Leaf? biggrin.gif

I just realized that I used the wrong influence on one of my last of this year's Summers. dry.gif

That is just ... wrong.

But that is a nice lineage!

I just reserved the name 'Gondolin Burns' so it's all okay now. xd.png

Edit: miscolored.

Edited by Gryphonic

I was looking for nhiostrifes in the alpine and suddenly almandine pyralspite! But there was no way I was ever going to get it because I don't have my mouse with me right now and I hate my laptop's trackpad. Best chance I've had in a while and I set myself up for failure xd.png But the sighting gives me hope for a later opportunity.

Trying to get a prize egg out of a Royal Blue pairing! ai ai ai!

Also not even seeing Almandines in Alpine! xd.png

Finding a neglected hatchling in the ap and was unable to grab it in time.

youre lucky to have even seen one in there xd.png

Trying to breed a gift for someone and getting not a single egg out of five different pairs, and these are commons! Since when do bleeding moons not make eggs?!!! tongue.gif

Pfffft.

Just saw two Xenos in the Cave, in a time window of five minutes, wasn't able to catch either. Missed two more yesterday. I swear they just don't like my scroll.

Edit: Another one?! I mean, it's nice to see them dropping, but come on... censorkip.gif

Edited by Digital Decay

Another day, another probably doomed attempt to get an alt Black from that pair. rolleyes.gif (That progeny list doesn't look *too* bad, but they're picky and aren't great at giving eggs...)

Another day, another probably doomed attempt to get an alt Black from that pair. rolleyes.gif (That progeny list doesn't look *too* bad, but they're picky and aren't great at giving eggs...)

I feel your pain - it's been a year now that I'm trying to fulfill an IOU for a 2nd gen alt black from that pairing. Most of the time, they don't even give me eggs at all.

I feel your pain - it's been a year now that I'm trying to fulfill an IOU for a 2nd gen alt black from that pairing. Most of the time, they don't even give me eggs at all.

Ouch. It's worse when it's for an IOU. sad.gif (Also, I am wryly amused that one of the Golds has a code that looks a lil like "damn"! rolleyes.gif) No, I just want him to have a matching mate, then I will draw a line under this lineage and we. Will. NEVER. Speak. Of it. AGAIN. dry.gif

An even gen Shadow Walker.

A frustrating relationship with an unfaithful CB Heartseeker.

A perfect Copper Charming from a land far, far away.

What could possibly go wrong?

DC Pictures presents:

Four breedings and (hopefully) an egg.

In theatres now.

(At least they're compatible. I've had loving holiday mates suddenly hate each other once the holiday spirit was over.)

Edited by Lizzyluna

I'm laughing that you got two golds out of that but no alts.

And I've shame-named altfails too: this one and this one.

user posted image

No, why. You two (Caneros & Feneros - not siblings even though their names are similar!) are a wonderful pair, and you know it yourselves, but an egg would be nice too. ;; I've tried so many times, but still no egg. Gotta keep on trying.