Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I'm not sure if this counts as good luck or bad luck... I keep trying to get a vine from gold, and my pairs keep popping out golds!

Keep getting offers of the wrong breed...

High-Five to those that actually READ the trade posts!

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Keep getting offers of the wrong breed...

High-Five to those that actually READ the trade posts!

I sometimes think no one does. I make it explicitely clear what I want, down to the gender and stage, and I get offers of everything but.

I keep reflex clicking Xenos whenever I have a slot open. I want to be patient and wait for a Copper/ Gold/ Silver but the Xenos are so tempting, I just cant refresh over them for long xd.png

Luckiest Catch's last Shimmer baby was laid at the beginning of AUGUST. :/ Since then, it's been nothing but fails, refusals and "no egg, lol!" dry.gif

Had two Gemshards colour wrong....one went green and the other blue. rolleyes.gif

user posted image

Mature already, dammit!

Two of your younger sibs already did with fewer UVs.

4 hatcheries is ridiculous.

Edit: It grew wings one minute after I posted this. xd.png I guess shaming works!

Edited by Gryphonic

user posted image

Mature already, dammit!

Two of your younger sibs already did with fewer UVs.

4 hatcheries is ridiculous.

Edit: It grew wings one minute after I posted this. xd.png I guess shaming works!

Man, I feel you. I need to know if a hatchling will be a female so I can breed it with the perf. mate.

Gendergendergendergendergender!

Been stocking up on extra BSAs for Halloween, so of course two random Pinks from the AP decided to gender male when I /really/ need more females.

And because I refuse to influence Pinks (unless they've got a special lineage that requires it), I have terrible gender disparity. Let's see, I've got 20 male pinks, and only 11 females. I realize the difference isn't that bad, but it still bugs the hell out of me.

And because I refuse to influence Pinks (unless they've got a special lineage that requires it),

Same! I'm super stubborn, I refuse to influence pinks, and I refuse to incubate reds.

I missed a xeno, a copper and a chicken all within an hour. (I wasn't hunting without pause, though.)

I tried to breed my Harlequin dragons, only to find out all my 4th gens are male. All of them. dry.gif

And they did it again with the Every Flavoured lineage. I had to check male after male after male to find an eligible damsel for my line boy - luckily he was smart enough to give me an egg and don't face my wrath. mad.gif

Just missed the first CB Gold I've seen in years. Damn. It's refreshing to finally at least see one though. laugh.gif;;

I saw a CB Gold.

I tried to clickie-clickie, but one of the others going clickie-clickie on it beat me to it.