Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Was hunting in the biomes.

Saw a Wyrm egg ... quickly clicked on it ....

you are over-burdened with eggs and decide not ..... NNNNNOOOOOOOOO.

I tried to snatch two more silver Lunars, but instead I accidentally took a Bleeding Moon and a Magelight pygmy, and now it's time for me to be egglocked, probably at the worst time possible. >o>"

Overburdened on a Gold... a GOLD!!

Damn, that doesn't sound nice at all. oAo"

It also reminds me about how I missed a CB Gold when I was looking for silver Lunars.

I was going to post in the Autumn Equinox thread, but it was closed while I was writing my post. sad.gif

I guess I'll drop the post here.

Four more of my Summers grew up, and my final three Summer eggs hatch within the next couple of hours.

My new adults are:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/vwgDD - Can anyone send me translations of her parents' names? It would be a great help in naming her.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/kaubm - I was delighted to discover that September is National Potato Month in the US. xd.png

https://dragcave.net/lineage/9BuY1 - With her parents' names and the fact that this is Constitution Week...

https://dragcave.net/lineage/yiblq - Again with the Potatoes! biggrin.gif

I'm a little disappointed that I couldn't breed the 3rd gen PB Summers today, but more for next Summer! Bring on the Autumns! biggrin.gif

Just a little history note: Seasonals were fairly common before a BIG drop in their numbers two or three years ago. They seem to be returning to their old numbers at last. <3

My precious little eggies have 3 days left and a depressing amount less than 1,000 views. I don't know what to do...sad.gif

Reflexclicking a Thalassa just before the new 5min drop, locking me.

Refreshing, seeing a spessie, still clicking out of habit, getting the overburdened message.

Could've had a Spess which is worth so much more in trading, darn sad.gif

Welp, got the Spess now and locked again haha. My luck has turned! biggrin.gif

Edited by Sany

Thank you to the person who viewbombed my entire scroll overnight!

I now have one sick egg and potentially more later. You did so much help!

Not.

My CB Xeno gendered wrong and I was unable to find someone willingly to trade me a male, so she grew up and now I have all female Astrapi Xenos and no males. This was also a FAILED INFLUENCE! Which I didn't think happened anymore. sad.gif

Thank you to the person who viewbombed my entire scroll overnight!

I now have one sick egg and potentially more later. You did so much help!

Not.

You're lucky nothing was killed, some censorkip.gif*** who's been viewbombing my scroll for months (and forcing me to hide my scroll) killed my 2 Lunar Silvers yesterday night when I forgot to re-hide my scroll after unhiding them to give views to my other eggs and hatch them.

Just throw them into another hatchery. I like Allure: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=92000 - if they are at only 3 days, your eggs qualify for the ER treatment which will make them gain more stats quickly.

I don't use hatcheries because of viewbombers. The only dragon of mine that has ever been in a hatchery was Yang Su, but I'm not completely sure.

I don't use hatcheries because of viewbombers. The only dragon of mine that has ever been in a hatchery was Yang Su, but I'm not completely sure.

Hatcheries themselves aren't evil. People who put your eggs into them without your express permission ARE evil. But lots of people (myself included) happily use hatch sites to raise eggs with no trouble at all. Just avoid adding really fresh eggs (>6d, or >5d with incubate) to them and you'll be fine.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Hatcheries themselves aren't evil. People who put your eggs into them without your express permission ARE evil. But lots of people (myself included) happily use hatch sites to raise eggs with no trouble at all. Just avoid adding really fresh eggs (>6d, or >5d with incubate) to them and you'll be fine.

Ditto this. Hatcheries are calibrated to give your dragons a safe number of views based on their age - far safer than putting them in a forum signature where the number of people viewing can fluctuate! (Learned that one the hard way in the beginning)

Viewbombing is when someone sticks your dragons in a LOT of hatcheries, or perhaps on a high-traffic forum. While the views they'd be getting from each hatchery by itself might be safe, multiplying it by several sources is what sickens eggs, especially when they're less than a day old.

My bronze shimmer got sick after hatching. I hope it's gonna be OK, I fogged the dragon immediately. sad.gif

Still sick after five hours, or maybe more. Please, recover, please! sad.gif