Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

There are so many people being bombed right now! What the heck is up with that? *hides scroll*

I don't know but this is the first time I've ever had issues with it and it's really upsetting! I have over 12 dead eggs on my scroll right now, and only four are failed ND experiments. It's completely disheartening and frustrating and everything that's died on my scroll I've needed very much for lineages and I finally caught/bred them. *sigh* my metals are stubborn and that was the first egg I got from them.

Why are people just so awful sometimes?

*sorry for off topic reply mods*

Edit: part of me feels like it's jealousy, and the other part thinks people are just being jerks.

I don't know if it was jealousy this time around on my part because I didn't really have anything special :/

Edited by Eclipseheart

Six months of breeding a certain prize with not a single shiny egg yet. rolleyes.gif

Tried to breed a gold from gold x hellfire, got a hellfire. Let the never ending struggle begin. tongue.gif

So of course it seems that as soon as I unfog a few eggs and offer them for trade I get viewbombed.

GET A LIFE

Hid my scroll for the time being, sorry innocent visitors and too bad, bomber sleep.gif

Edit:

Now they're sick. Thanks.

Edited by Stellaluna22

I've bred 27 2G PB blacks and absolutely NO alts... I'd just love to have some PB alt blacks :/

//edit. AND I've bred my GW x Spirit Ward dragons and so far they've produced 10 Spirit wards, no GW's... Is it even possible to get GW's from this combination? biggrin.gif

Edited by kammo

I saw a chicken in the cave, but by the time I could check what it was someone already took it. sad.gif I bet all my money that I'll never see another chicken in the cave or the AP ever again.

Edited by MagicUnicorn

Again I breed my pair of stripes, and again I get an egg which is not green. sad.gif

Again I bred mine and again I got green sad.gif Maybe our stripes should swap their paint buckets.

Trying (and failing) to get a male pink. And when I post it in the 'Hatchie gendered wrong' topic no one wants to trade. sad.gif

Unfogged a sunset/sunrise this morning, about two hours before the night/day switch because I wanted a sunset. It was low time, well below 4 days, so I popped it in a bunch of hatcheries, expecting it to hatch within half an hour, and then promptly forgot about it in the chaos of a Sunday baking orgy. Come back only to find that the little bugger has hatched as a sunrise. Judging by its timer, right after the switch to daytime, too.

Argh!!! mad.gif

"current"... can I say "recurrent"? I've been trying to make an Anagallis lineage ever since they came up. I'm currently peeved, though, as I've just re-bred my bunch. wink.gif

By now, I have bred

201 eggs

out of 26 different Anagallis dragons.

Only FIVE (!!) out of these 201 are not Anagallises.

3 of these are her offspring (not very useful for a lineage if it's just one dragon that regularly produces non-Anagallis offspring):

http://dragcave.net/progeny/n0AuP

Admittedly, four of these eggs were half-Holidays, and three were Anagallis x GoN. Apart from one of my Anagallises, which I regularly breed with a Silver dragon, all were bred to fairly common dragons. Still, the ratio for Anagallises must be so high I wonder if they're trying to conquer Valkemare.

I try telling myself "Okay just keep that one egg slot empty"

Then as soon as I say that: "Hello yes I am a rare please take me and miss the eggs you actually want"

You saw that one too, huh? :/

Missed one in the Forest (or Jungle, not sure anymore) even though I somehow recognized it immediately and clicked like crazy.

I missed a CB copper and a CB xeno today, within seconds of each other. Must be my really lucky day. :/

Really egg? I incubated you at 5 days and a second-to last stage crack so you could hatch right away with a bit of ER hatchery help.

NOT so that you could turn sick after a handful of views and refuse to hatch for seven hours despite a full crack. And then you insist on teasing me, by pretending to be healthy and getting me to unfog you, expecting you to hatch right away with a couple extra views, only to have you turn sick again right away, without hatching. sleep.gif Just hatch already, free up your slot and then you can be sick for however long you want.

Seven hours, seriously.

I bred a golden wyvern with a bronze lunar herald and the offspring (A gold lunar herald) auto-abandoned

I was going to give it away anyways