Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Bred five CB Silvers and got no interests from all of them. Like come on! At least try to spit out an egg!

I've been having a run of refusals lately. Just test-bred four new pairs, and of course the only pair that refused was the one where one of the partners is a 2nd gen silver. Now I have to breed new partners for both of them.

Apparently I have a curse on my scroll that makes all the CB Gemshard eggs I get hatch into green hatchies when I need reds or blues. dry.gif

My two jerk silvers have been "fertilitized" and bred multiple times and NO EGG. ALL THE TIME. Rahhh!

I have one of those pairings, too. But she and he won't give me an egg. Probably ever. :/

(I think she even refused her first intended mate, but I might be mistaken about that.)

Edited by olympe

I went to the Desert in search of eggs and missed not one but two Mageias in a single drop! At least I got a Lunar Herald. I've got quite a few as it is, so perhaps i'll make a PB lineage to make up for the Mageias..

didnt pay attention and accepted the wrong offer on a trade after id already agreed to take someones egg. I feel bad now sad.gif

First Neglected experiment since my first attempt in 2009. One of the eggs actually turned into a Neglected! ... And died 15 seconds later. Oh well.

And my 3rd gen Black refused his intended mate the other day -.- Their parents kept refusing to give me eggs and then he snubbed his intended bride. Good thing they decided to pop out another egg or I swear they would have been zombiefodder along with their son.

Edited by Mirhana

Had my first mis-trade, which was apparently with a vindictive person.

I keep a photobucket of images for trades and realized I linked the wrong one for a 3g silver shimmer after I had accepted a trade of 4 lunar hatchies for it. So I put a note in my trade post offering to trade back as I wasn't sure who the original person was. I had actually put the correct text listing it as a 3g shimmer, not 2, on the trade link.

But apparently rather than PM me about the mistake or look at the trade post, they opted to viewbomb the hatchies to death that they traded to me though they've kept the shimmer alive.

-link removed as it is on someone else's scroll now-

Trade post showing time stamp several hours ago

nice.

Edited by rubyshoes

i missed so many golds today, but i'm seeing some more than usual smile.gif

Wow, what biomes are you seeing all these CB Golds at?

I missed one in the Alpine dry.gif

Bred my 2G Gold Shimmer, guess what, he produced a shiny.

And I was egglocked.

If anyone sees it in the AP, I would REALLY appreciate it back. I'll offer a reward ^^

Rats.

edit:

missed a CB Silver in the forest o_o

Edited by Stellaluna22

I... I just saw the first cave gold in nearly a year and a half.

And I refreshed.

I don't know whether to cry or throw something.

That was perfect for rounding out an especially depressing day.

Edited by Gryphonic

Wow, what biomes are you seeing all these CB Golds at?

I missed one in the Alpine dry.gif

coast and alpine xd.png I saw about 2 or 3 in the coast

Missed a CB gold. Five minutes later I missed a CB silver and a CB chrono. Oh, cave. Why must you taunt me so?

EDIT@Ha-Ki: Volcano.

Edited by The_Bucket

I think I missed the same gold - was it in the coast? At least I've seen one, that was the first one in a long while wink.gif

I tried to breed my Harlequin dragons, only to find out all my 4th gens are male. All of them. dry.gif

What are Harlequin dragons? blink.gif [Edit: oh wait, I just saw it in your signature. biggrin.gif ]

My current bad luck is not very bad, but apparently I always remember to check DC at exactly xx:00 when there is laaaaaag. tongue.gif

Edited by Confused Cat