Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I have 2 eggs I am gifting currently in teleport.

I fogged them as soon as I caught it so 0/0/0.

They're starting to get views now and its getting on my nerves...>.>

Got viewbombed for the first time ever while I was at school... I bred some really nice eggs to FFA in the departures thread and they all died, and all of my hatchlings were sick... *sigh*

Why do people have to do jerkish things?

EDIT:......And my 3 CB Bronze Lunars I really needed.... :/

Edited by Eclipseheart

*frowns* Pyralspites...I've been trying for months now to get the alpine and coast ones, I have lots of ones from the volcano but nope, every time I see one someone else has grabbed it sad.gif

*shakes fist at laggy internetsss*

And I came home from school to find several of my hatchlings with way over 10k+ views and several hundred UVs. I have adults with far less views.

Two of my hatchlings gendered far too early for their age and one is sick now. I think I was bombed...

Ughughughugh my eggling is SICK with 3 hours, 22 minutes left and I'm really worried about it, it's been fogged for several hours.

Bred all 6 of my CB Silvers because I owe someone some 2G metals...

Only one egg produced out of all of them, and it was a Chronos. Ugh. dry.gif

Found my CB Spessartine I'm gifting to someone in EATW. sleep.gif STOP.

Hrm? I fail to see how that is bad.

However, My Avatar egg (gift) hatched, then got sick again. So mad at it right now.

Hrm? I fail to see how that is bad.

However, My Avatar egg (gift) hatched, then got sick again. So mad at it right now.

It was a very young egg that I didn't want viewbombd ;_;

It was a very young egg that I didn't want viewbombd ;_;

I know that some people disagree and a few others just find this suspicious but I do the following to attempt to protect my scroll:

1. Fog every egg under 6 days, as soon as caught or bred

2. ALWAYS hide scroll with the exclusion of the few minutes needed to add eggs to hatcheries

3. Do not add eggs to hatcheries until they are under 5 days. 4 days is better

4. Do not show owner in dragon pages.

Does this sound paranoid? Probably. But is better safe than sorry.

Bad luck: no time to catch deliciously ready-to-incubate-and-hatch eggs in the AP, due to boring RL demands.

Edited by NotBambi

Whoever is entering my eggs into hatcheries, STOP. What have I ever done to you?!

My bronze shimmer and red stripe eggs had 0/0/0 as soon as they were bred and I had fogged them. They're unfogged now once they're under the sickness range.

They should only have 0/0/0 as they were when unfogged (or maybe a few views from scroll visitors) but now they have skyrocketed to 3k+/200+/2+ each.

I found them on:

EATW

Silvi's

AoND

Hatching.club

And possibly more. STOP.

I don't want to hide my scroll because of this because sometimes people like to look at my scroll just out of curiousity. But I might need to start keeping my scroll private when I have new eggs...;_; Yes I do use fog until 5.5 days but still...

I know that some people disagree and a few others just find this suspicious but I do the following to attempt to protect my scroll:

1. Fog every egg under 6 days, as soon as caught or bred

That advice would work SO MUCH BETTER if fogging for eggs/hatchlings in teleports were finally added.

Whoever is entering my eggs into hatcheries, STOP. What have I ever done to you?!

My bronze shimmer and red stripe eggs had 0/0/0 as soon as they were bred and I had fogged them. They're unfogged now once they're under the sickness range.

They should only have 0/0/0 as they were when unfogged (or maybe a few views from scroll visitors) but now they have skyrocketed to 3k+/200+/2+ each.

I found them on:

EATW

Silvi's

AoND

Hatching.club

And possibly more. STOP.

I don't want to hide my scroll because of this because sometimes people like to look at my scroll just out of curiousity. But I might need to start keeping my scroll private when I have new eggs...;_; Yes I do use fog until 5.5 days but still...

Hide your scroll, its the only thing that helps.

I used to get viewbombed every time a caught a copper, and i caught them a lot.

Seeing i like to see my dragons grow, i hate fogging.

So i just keep it hidden

To me fogging is best option, i don't like hiding my scroll (Except when NDing) i spent 7 years making it what it is why hide 7 years work for some sad person/s sad.gif mine has been targeted mainly when i have metal/rares for trade, or got a trade someone else wanted rolleyes.gif

Fogging for trading can't come soon enough if is does? so now i fog rares influence ones i need when breed or caught, post rare trades without a link, and if someone whats to do the work of hatching my dragons etc leaves me time for something else laugh.gif

i also have some good DC friends that sometimes help with hatch to egg swaps when they can which helps smile.gif

Again I breed my pair of stripes, and again I get an egg which is not green. sad.gif

I bred all my CB metals and only got fails, rejects, or no egg.

Not directed at anyone here-

STOP ADDING ME TO HATCHERIES! dry.gif

ANOTHER batch of my eggs just died and all of my hatchlings (all rare) are sick! Are you serious?! I had a CB gemshard I really needed for a lineage! And a undine x silver I needed! What the heck?!

Edited by Eclipseheart

STOP ADDING ME TO HATCHERIES!  dry.gif

ANOTHER batch of my eggs just died and all of my hatchlings (all rare) are sick! Are you serious?! I had a CB gemshard I really needed for a lineage! And a undine x silver I needed! What the heck?!

There are so many people being bombed right now! What the heck is up with that? *hides scroll*

Edit: Misclicked a duotone at the hour drop >->

Edited by Lady Artemis