Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

The last seven shinies I fertilized all failed to produce eggs. :/

Edited by perzephone

And they did it again with the Every Flavoured lineage. I had to check male after male after male to find an eligible damsel for my line boy - luckily he was smart enough to give me an egg and don't face my wrath. mad.gif

Look at my hatchlings! LOOK AT THEM!

There's NO WAY they aren't trolling me! mad.gif

Got a refusal. Of course. Why wouldn't they refuse. dry.gif

@wtf: Ergh. That's got to be even worse. Sorry sad.gif

Edited by s0r0k4

Got a refusal. Of course. Why wouldn't they refuse. dry.gif

Oh man xd.png that happened to me with a 2g tinsel mate *sighs*

My Nebbie alted when she really shouldn't have. tongue.gif

Missed two cb golds sad.gif I rarely see them in the cave these days and can never catch them!

Missed a CB Gold.

In the coast.

Again.

sad.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

I was going through my dragon lineages to see what I had. I found a prize dragon stair with male golden wyvrnes. I thought I could continue that stair as I have a few CB male gold wyvrens ... so egg slot opened up. Used ferility on the prize dragon and clicked on the male gold wyvren I wanted to use ... the prize dragon didn't show up in the list ... the prize dragon is male. So the stair stops .....

Now I be sad.

In the last few days, 4 different people have let trades expire rather than accepting or declining.

Also, I'm having an unexpectedly hard time trading CB Spessartines. huh.gif

Edited by Gryphonic

Someone has made the perfect offer on my Paper trade.... and I can't accept because they have too many eggs! And they don't have a forum account either, so I can't message them. :< I hope they don't cancel before one of their eggs hatches and I can accept!

I hope they don't cancel before one of their eggs hatches and I can accept!

Hate to compound on your bad luck, but if one of his eggs hatches won't that break his offer? Since hatching eggs break active teleport links?

Hate to compound on your bad luck, but if one of his eggs hatches won't that break his offer? Since hatching eggs break active teleport links?

No, it's ok - they've offered a hatchie and it's over 5 days, but they also have 7 eggs so they have no room for my Paper egg.

No, it's ok - they've offered a hatchie and it's over 5 days, but they also have 7 eggs so they have no room for my Paper egg.

Oh that way around. I thought you needed one of their offered eggs to hatch first. In that case you're probably fine.

My hard luck is playing the game daily for almost a year, only seeing three CB Golds and only being quick enough to grab one of them dry.gif

My hard luck is playing the game daily for almost a year, only seeing three CB Golds and only being quick enough to grab one of them dry.gif

You were definitely faster than me with that. I managed to grab my first CB Gold after 5 years of playing - when nobody else was looking, basically.

I've been playing since 2010 and have only ever seen one CB gold. And that was when there was only one cave.

7/7 autumns turned female -.-

sad.gif

Invest in pinks!

And/or there are likely players willing to do a genderswap for you.

Edited by Gryphonic