Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Missed a Dino in the AP

Edit: Someone has a hatchie for trade with part of my name in the code, but I have nothing to offer sad.gif

Edited by Lady Artemis

Just wanted to say I could help look but I am not the best clicker out there lol

Anyways my bad luck, saw a Undine in the AP and got a overburdened message. I need more space .

I am retarded and locked myself with a Guardian egg while hunting another round of Lunars.

Saw lunar -> wanted a better code -> refreshed a few times, watching the mouseover page link at the bottom of screen -> saw word code appear -> clicked without checking the breed.

'Lunars are dropping in volcano, so of course it's a Lunar.' Derp.

My Nebulas must hate me ....

Trying to breed a certain color for a line but no .... they decide to color up differently.

Can I get some duct tape for my nebula hatchlings. I want to duct tape them to watch a specific nebula to where they can't see any others ....

user posted image

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Fg7XK || http://dragcave.net/lineage/FQhcn

user posted image

http://dragcave.net/lineage/H162T || http://dragcave.net/lineage/86gU1

Three holiday refusals in a row now. dry.gif

*wishes that we can somehow obtain CB's of past Holidays*

Edit: Two kind users bred some replacement mates for me wub.gif Dragon Cave has a wonderful community!

Edited by Deinosaur

My only biome-less Red Dorsal refused two CB Copper mates already. (At least I have one more to try next week.)

And ever since I decided to grab some more CB Dorsals with Z codes from the AP, they have completely stopped existing. I used to see them almost every day when I thought I didn't want any more of them. I've even started looking for them in the cave, but even random-coded Dorsals don't seem to appear that often anymore, and no Z-coded ones at all. blink.gif

Guess what? My stripes didn't produce a green, again, or even worse, no egg at all! sad.gif

Just saw a gosh danged GOLD and clicked, and forgot that I was egglocked. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Someone view bombed my scroll overnight while I was sleeping and killed one of my silver lunars ;( they even got several of my hatchlings sick.

This is the very first time I have ever lost any eggs or hatchlings from an attack.

Edited by Stellaluna22

oh never mind xd.png the person who had CB silver lunar cycle apparently renamed theirs because i got to claim the name lol so bad luck no more

Edited by linda3.0

I decided to let my silver lunars gender by themselves because I've been running out of influences a lot lately. So far, all male. DX Time to go trading.

Ugh I just missed ANOTHER CB GOLD because I forgot. Dang it!

AND I remembered that earlier, I missed a CB magma.

Edited by EmmaD333

I misclicked and caught an albino. Then, I tried to make him go away by bitting him. Now I'm egg locked with a vampire... no refusal for me today... at least the little one didn't die.

I missed a CB silver from the forest(?)

This is the second time

These things much like laughing at me

Edited by Joalexik

My messy Vampire egg got punted, which I normally don't mind at all but this one was part of a 'sibling biting project', so offered to trade any other egg for it but no reply sadly. Oh well, one month till the next bite.

Missed a pyro, and also missed a gaia and a thalassa before I could realize what they were.

NOOOOOO three of my silver Lunars refused their intended Shadow Walker mates! sad.gif

I was so looking forward to the eggs, the combination is just so lovely. I did manage to get one egg wub.gif (and got one earlier from a blue Lunar and SW) so I'm glad I'm just unlucky and the breeds are not completely incompatible.

Back again, but this time my scroll has been viewbombed. I've been leaving it open so that people could have a look and ask for breeds, but this is just too much! A thunder I was planning on gifting, a CB balloon as an intended mate, a CB xeno, and a CB whiptail have all been sick, and as I type this and check my scroll, the thunder died. now I have a dead egg on my scroll and I look like I don't know what I'm doing! Nasty viewbombers!

No one was nice enough to return that 2g gold Shimmer from Coin of Lannister sad.gif

I'm so sorry sad.gif I hope they give it back sooner or later.

user posted image

and i missed this.. oh biggrin.gif

No one was nice enough to return that 2g gold Shimmer from Coin of Lannister sad.gif

while that does suck i can understand why someone would just keep it. lists are hard to find, people ask far too much for them and its once in a blue moon to catch something so amazing from the AP.

Well... it was bred on the 24th of Sept and the AP adds one day to the abandoned eggs. The AP is at 5d now so it shouldn't have hit the AP yet. What am I missing?