Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I have spent countless hours and days in Alpine in hopes of getting a Pyralspite Almandine, but have yet to even SEE one in the biome. The same goes for the green Two-head Lindwurm in the forest...

Why you no show yourselves to me?! sad.gif

Even if I kept missing them (wouldn't be a surprise) I'd at least know I still stood a chance of grabbing one... sad.gif -again

Edited by Nyxity

I could swear I knocked a ton of needed mates off my wishlist, yet I still have 107 dragons without mates! wacko.gif I must have added several more new ones without realising how many I had added! I keep trying not to get more than need mates! Haha!

My hard luck is playing the game daily for almost a year, only seeing three CB Golds and only being quick enough to grab one of them

You were definitely faster than me with that. I managed to grab my first CB Gold after 5 years of playing - when nobody else was looking, basically.

Wow! Well I suppose, based on that, I should consider myself lucky! But I do play the game daily and stalk the biomes for hours upon end huh.gif

Edited by Sinion Kabe

Also here for more than 5 years, and I still have to catch my first cb gold tongue.gif

Guess that's my bad luck, but I've been gifted two by a very generous person, so I can live with never having caught my own one smile.gif

Almost six years here without having a single CB Gold. ;D I've surely seen some floating by during that time, but I never even had the hope to catch one. One day I'll be lucky and have enough riches at hand to trade for one while they drop well. One day... xd.png

My current bad luck is that I cannot find CB Zombie fodder from the Forest in the AP. :< I see Jungles everywhere and got some from the other biomes, but no Forest so far...

Almost six years here without having a single CB Gold. ;D I've surely seen some floating by during that time, but I never even had the hope to catch one. One day I'll be lucky and have enough riches at hand to trade for one while they drop well. One day... xd.png

My current bad luck is that I cannot find CB Zombie fodder from the Forest in the AP. :< I see Jungles everywhere and got some from the other biomes, but no Forest so far...

I find Whiptails are useful. I have a CB Whiptail I got from the AP.

Some of you guys have had it tough with Golds!

Well then, I suppose my proper bad luck is never managing to pick up a Red Nebula. I personally need to find one but keep getting every other colour! huh.gif

Edited by Sinion Kabe

I can't figure out how to get the maximum amount of Zombie fodder rolleyes.gif

And my hatchlings that I have now won't gender so I can have a few gendered hatchling tries.....not to mention I'll be killing all my papers to try and get ungendered Zombies rolleyes.gif

EDIT: I say as ONE genders! xd.png

EDIT 2: They're all GenDERING FEMALE....Why?! D:

Edited by Eclipseheart

went to breed stuff to offer on a trade and got mostly fails or no egg. why you do dis dragons? why?

Every Lunar dragon I've bred so far has produced a Lunar. Which is normally a 'yay!' thing, I guess, but I'm breeding them w/commons.

Gold Lunars and Teimarrs look stunning together - I get Lunars. Silver Lunars & green dragons look smashing - I get Lunars. And of course, right now it's a blue moon cycle, so I'm not even getting decent stair or checker starters - I'm getting blue lunars. I know that's how it works, but still, all Lunars.

Watch, if it's still blue moon tomorrow, when I breed my Blue Lunars, that's probably when I'll get the cross-breed.

Unlikely. It's going to be more Lunars for a while, provided people keep breeding them and evening out the ratios this way.

My bad luck: lack of seasonal Shimmer lines ...

Wooo, I hatch today 5 black eggs picked from AP. All of them happened to be regular. I got alt vines so easily (my first and third eggs were alt) and I was super positive about blacks, but three monts later, tons of regular frozen hatches (and those given away to other players) and so far no alt. Are black alts less common than vine/undine?

Are black alts less common than vine/undine?

Oh yes, especially when you need one - I've been breeding 2nd gen blacks from gold mother since January to fulfill an IOU for an alt from that pairing xd.png

I swear they were more common before, though - the drought started when I needed one ninja.gif

My game is seriously off today. I have missed 3 silvers and a gold in the biomes.

Saw a leetle tree, I spent TWO hours in the cave looking and when I saw one, so e one else with faster Internet I guess snagged it.

I just stopped and went to sleep after that.

After 6 years, I finally got a second CB silver. She grew up, I tried to breed her to her CB mate, and...

they refused to go near each other.

After 6 years, I finally got a second CB silver. She grew up, I tried to breed her to her CB mate, and...

they refused to go near each other.

Oh no! Hopefully you can get another mate for her...?

Little hatchling grew up so I went to do a little breeding to advance a breeding project I was working on.

Zapped on ferility, female dragon go over to the newly grown male dragon and do your thing.

Nope. Refusal. She no like him/he no like her.

Halloween is coming up you picky dragons .... they have been warned.

My Lord/Lady "Arcane" inbred stripe line was going quite dandy...

UNTIL YOU AND YOU REFUSED!

-___- hooray time to breed a mate...again....

Edit: Their former names were Lord and Lady Ominous but i renamed them to match their personality. The new mate is a green striped and shall be named Lady Despise Arcane. Funny how the former lady was also a green.

Edited by Stellaluna22