Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Trying to see which of my CB pairs I can get to breed. Sadly, my two Nebbies refused each other (though I'm in the process of hatching one of them a new potential mate.)

Edited by prismatika

None of my 2g Xenos and my two Lunar Heralds gendered right when I didn't have time to influence. When I got on the computer again they were already adults sad.gif

When you want a 2nd gen. from Spriters Alt (not from Halloween) but you have nothing to trade for a item that beautiful xd.png Wish I had catching abilities like some people have!

This didn't alt. sad.gif Which is a bummer, since it actually needed to be an alt to continue the lineage, and I was thinking about building it a mate if it alted. Oh well.

It's still a really nice lineage and I plan on keeping it~

Forgot to influence all of my metal checkers. Now they're most likely going to gender wrong. If only I wasn't so busy and the deadline for influencing wasn't above 3 days.. dry.gif

I have been working on this lineage for over two years. Breeding the 3rd gens was the holdup, and I finally bred the male of this pairing.

They refused.

Thanks a lot guys!

Is it really be so hard to get a Silver from a Pink pairing...? I hear people complaining about Deep Seas/ Falconiforms/ Fever Wyverns and things like that, but Pinks? O.O progeny

Missed every single CB gold I saw in the biomes, well, at least I'm seeing them...

Every one of my golds have been breeding fails for the past few months, hopefully they'll give me something other than fails this week sad.gif

My brother, on his scroll, decided to take 4 eggs from the AP and kill them all.

Simply because he thought the sprites were ugly.

-__-

Halloween event is stressing me out because I don't really know what I should do so I end up doing nothing productive DC-wise... Hunting just doesn't seem to get me anywhere and nor does breeding.

Halloween event is stressing me out because I don't really know what I should do so I end up doing nothing productive DC-wise... Hunting just doesn't seem to get me anywhere and nor does breeding.

Stockpile reds and pinks! You're really going to need them when the AP is full of pretties.

(And a reminder to everyone, any reds that incubated this week will not be ready to do so again until the last two days of the event.)

Why do my perfect code dragons always refuse each other?! MEPUG just refused MEyou. sad.gif My two dragons with the same naughty code refused each other, too.

Oh, and the influence on my autumn from male bronze tinsel failed, too. So much for an autumn/prize checker. sad.gif

Despite not being a newbie to the Dragon Cave, I am one on lineages... I found a checker for inbreeding... I'm becoming a bit depressed and I have only checked about two handfuls already. -__-

Most of my frozen hatchlings are CB or PB and it is the adults that wind up the IB... Oi.

Note: I don't mind having inbred eggs, but I'd like to keep a decent ratio of CB, PB and IB at least.

Edited by Nyxity

These two refused. :/

Ugh, what a gorgeous lineage! I'm disappointed right along with you.

I had yet another Lunar pair reject (I think the fourth now?) after getting 3/4 of the bronze eggs I needed. I'll have to get another CB because I don't want to keep shuffling couples around hoping for no refusals. DX

Missed a Z coded Dorsal in the cave. For a cave blocker breed, they are picked up really fast the past few weeks. blink.gif

Didn't fog an egg I got from the AP for an ND experiment - it was in some hatchery and now has stats that are probably too high for turning it. Oh well, I might experiment with new ND methods, and if that doesn't work, it will be fogged with low UV's to be ungendered zombie fodder biggrin.gif

And, didn't turn a single egg successfully into an ND throughout 2015 - I just checked when my last successful turn was, and it was December 2014. And there are two awesome persons on my secret list I want to gift ND's to xd.png

Caught an almandine for the first time since release. To be fair, I don't usually camp that biome as much as I do others, but I was still very surprised. I was hoping that with the apparent metal increase I might finally be able to trade for the gold I've been wanting. Nope, no takers.

I don't even like almandines, I only hunted it to trade. sad.gif

And the last three spessartines I picked up had to be bid on three different trades each before they were accepted. I think I'm done with pyralspites for good. dry.gif

The touchpad on my laptop is a bit broken (damn you Acer) and of course it freezes everytime I try to catch something quickly and of course because of this I'm always too late.