Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

It will show that eggstra day xd.png as soon as the first person picks it up.

My bad luck is that I keep finding things I want to breed but I'm still lacking scroll space ... *sighs*

Edited by Ruby Eyes

OH. MY. GOD. I get back from school and what I do see? A dead CB Spessartine, a dead 2G Silver x Astrapi I've been trying to make for MONTHS, a dead CB Astrapi, and a dead CB Pyro. Wow. I think I'm just gonna take a break from DC until whatever piece of censorkip.gif who keeps my viewbombing my scroll realizes he/she needs to get a censorkip.gif*** life.

/rant

Edited by The Flash

Was trying to trade a xeno for a paper hatchling (for freezing). The person let the hatchie grow up without accepting or declining. dry.gif

If it was found in the AP the person has a right to return it or not. They do not have too but if they are kind enough they will. Also in AP things get a extra day.

This. Once it hits the AP, it's anyone's game and they're not obligated to give it back. Also, it's possible the person who ends up getting it isn't on the forums, and has no interest in making an account. I don't really think you can say someone is keeping it from you when you haven't even been contacted about the egg?

However, I feel like there a lot of preople who would happily return your egg if you asked politely (myself included). Maybe try changing the parents' names to lower case instead of all-caps. Something like "Accidental autoabandon" and "Eclipseheart on forums."

Good luck getting your egg back! smile.gif

/on topic

My current bad luck is that I've hatched almost 10 AP Blacks/Vines/Undines and they haven't alted. I wish we had specific odds on alt likelihood, haha. xd.png

Edited by xxBurningxx

I traded for a 4th gen Gold Shimmer, influenced it female and was happy. Now it gendered male. My first influence-fail and of course it had to be a Shimmer dry.gif

Edited by Yeronoco

Eh, missed my first CB Gold. I was just joking around with my brother whenever I refreshed, but with a lot of laughter, I ended up missing it.

Ah well, it happens. At least I was having a good time with my bro afterwards and not crying.

Edited by riyuuan

When someone retracts there offer right when you were about to accept it D: I wanted to trade, please come back xd.png you may have reconsidered but I would not mind a trade.

Waited all day to have my Vamp bite an egg only to have it repulsed and the person who picked it decided to hatch it and I assume, keep it. ):

My tablet is acting up so bad first it keeps going to main page instead of the link I click on.

Now it tossd me a friggin moonstone in stead of going to desert as I asked. Ugh. 6 hours to wait until I can get aanother blue lunar now >.>

Turned vampire but wasn't kicked :<

Edited by Sany

Mmm...just what I thought, I might have been viewbombed overnight. I took a screenshot of my eggs' views last night before going to bed, and they only had around 200 or so. They have skyrocketed to over 1000 today. Luckily all the bomber did was make my eggs crack. Nothing's sick.

I tried biting an egg for a new player that wants a vampire, but all my dragon did was kill it. sad.gif

Believe me, I knew what that's like every time I wanted to repulse a misclick during a new release. tongue.gif

I thought I could summon again today at around 17:00, based on what I vaguely remember doing two weeks ago. Nope. Okay, must have been 19:00. Still not. 20:00? 21:00? This action is not available until Sep 13, 2015. - you are mocking me *shakes fist* I missed a bunch of nice eggs because I have to keep that egg slot open :/

Also, not enough fertility and the dragons I need to breed of course don't want to without it *sigh*

I bred my Gaia xeno.. it made an astrapi egg but it got sent to the AP sad.gif opps

I bred my Gaia xeno.. it made an astrapi egg but it got sent to the AP sad.gif opps

This reminds me - tried to breed a 2nd gen pb pyro... no egg produced. dry.gif

Looky there! My two silver eggs and a new avatar of change have all been viewbombed and are now sick with soft shell. Checked it out, and BEHOLD! I am everywhere. Hope they don't die sad.gif

Edit: now it's just the avatar of change. *breathes sigh of relief* but I still hope it doesn't die, i just got as a gift, and the lineage is very pretty!

EDIT AGAIN: And the silver is sick again. Yipee!

Edited by EmmaD333

keep trying to make connections to give a mate to someone for a breeding i want. first 1 was allowed to die and second one was left in the transfer till it matured. dry.gif cmon man... i want that baby

Well, I spectacularly failed a few drops ago. Went searching through biomes looking for xenos but not expecting any - saw a gem in the jungle just as I clicked the volcano. Desperately clicked jungle again only to see there was a xeno in the volcano (one I still have none of). Clicked volcano again, thinking the gem would already be gone - only it was still there. Tried clicking the gem before I loaded out of the jungle only to fail and end up with a sunsong. LOL

Too much clicking for me. =p

Trying to breed trios out of xenos. 5 Chronos x Magma pairings tonight, 5 Chronos eggs.

Now to try to get Thunders out of Gaias... *wince*

....Nope! Not happening.