Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I'm starting to think Incubating increases the number of views an egg needs to hatch, but this iridiculous.s

20220122_215736.jpg

3 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I'm starting to think Incubating increases the number of views an egg needs to hatch, but this iridiculous.s

20220122_215736.jpg

I don't think it increases views needed, but it doesn't lower them, either. The less time an egg has the less views it needs but incubated doesn't count as "less time"

So while the egg says 3 days 21 hours, it still needs the views of a 4 day 21 hour egg to make progress, if that makes sense? 

Got lucky and snatched a CB Stat out of the AP. Precogged female, orignally from Desert, she's literally my dream Stat. A few days later, while possibly scoping a mate out, by some miracle someone offered a 3g stat/thunder checker on a trade! When I got it, I precogged so I could influence if need be. Turned out it was a female. So I go to find my Pinks and I didn't. Have. A. Male. :') On top of that, I got one yesterday and was like an hour late getting him, and she hatched. AND I didn't realize that ungendered hatchies couldn't be influenced. So now I have 2 very-pretty-and-amazing-but-halfway-useless-for-projects Staterae. 😅 All the while, my golds and aeons won't give me any eggs either. Little brats, lol

I actually saw a staterae in the cave. No need to ask if I got it, I didn't even recognise its egg description. I also saw a silver earlier today. No luck with that one, either.

I have a checker lineage that's been stalled for what feels like forever. Currently I have three pairs of Skystrider x Elux Lucis that keep breeding me Skystriders over and over when I need the Eluxes...and that's already after I had to swap some pairs due to rejections. They're stuck at 3rd gen and I'm trying to get to 7th gen like this 🥲

Well silly me picked up an egg with 1 hour left, popped it in a few hatcheries, it turned and died.
I wasn't trying for a neglected. I was gonna hatch & dump.
*sigh*
I had it for under 5 minutes.

Breeding for a gift gave me the wrong breed for the third week in a row 😒

Also searching for certain lineages and the only trade for one of them is vaguely asking for 'offers' and they don't seem to have a forum account to ask what interests them.

well, I just lost my Caps code New Release, because I wanted to take another Caps code from the cave, but of course that one was already taken, when I clicked on it ;_;

Edited by tjenni

Bit a CB Blacktip egg with a Vampire named Rubbing Salt In The Wound and it was repulsed. The new owner will never know that egg started out with the 'smells a bit like salt' description.

It happened again!

A Boreal egg (avalanche dragon) bitten by Colder Than The Grave and repulsed.

A third time, but a little different.

A 2G Brute Egg with named after World of Warcraft loot. Bit with Rose's Tirisfal Glades (WoW area).  repulsed.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Caught an egg in the AP that was a perfect match for one of my holiday checkers, also an AP catch from a while ago. Pulled my older one up to check. They are siblings. This happens once every holiday.

Used Earthquake BSA a bit ago, killed all my eggs except my Gemshard, thank goodness.

I have terrible luck with Killing eggs or Earthquaking them for early hatch.

Four female stats in a row, either CB or with gorgeous lineages. Finally got an influenceable egg and it's a lil bit messy and I'm SO FRUSTRATED lol

Picked up a pretty Nebula checker from the AP, needed the hatchling to be red, of course she's blue. 😖

Test breeding my new Valentine pairs and they all gave eggs...except for the pair that wasn't just a test and I actually needed an egg from them. They gave me a no interest even with fertility. It's not even a rare! I need a water dragon from them.

1 hour ago, Amberfly said:

They gave me a no interest even with fertility.

At least they didn't refuse.

I have to breed another 2G Jester from one of my Blancback/Bauta pairs because he refused his new mate I recently traded for. And because of the names for both parents and Jesters, I really want it to be from that specific pair. :rolleyes:

ah I just had a no interest with fertility too. On a lyrical lineage I'm working on. That's really frustrating....

11 hours ago, LadyLoki said:

And because of the names for both parents and Jesters, I really want it to be from that specific pair. :rolleyes:

Swap the names around once you get a replacement?

16 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Swap the names around once you get a replacement?

Oh, that's what I plan on doing. But getting the replacement is what will be annoying. "No interest/no egg" or Blancback/Bauta eggs are far more common than Jesters being bred from my pairs.

And no egg/interest this week, of course. But I'll eventually get a new Jester from them. They can't hold out forever. ;)

I recently traded a CB gold for a CB staterae, only for the staterae to magically become a second gen. I don't know what happened, I swear I checked the lineage before I offered....

This pair keeps giving me Pyropellis eggs when I'm really looking for a Fire Gem... guys please 😧

So I had the bright idea of breeding some of my more stubborn Stats to Celestials, for a chance at more eggs at once... I know Stats can throw all different Xenos so my thinking was every breeding I'd get up to 4 shots at getting the *correct* Xeno.... Nope. Even used Fertility on most because they were new pairings, not one Stat egg to be had. Plenty of different types of Xenos though.

I have two breeding pairs of Stats, and only ever had one Stat egg from them, although I send two Xeno's to the AP every week!

I forgot to influence a very pretty egg :(

I was taunted by a CB Ice Egg that appeared when I picked up the egg that egglocked meeee...