Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

32 purpled SKs bred to one another, not a SINGLE egg from any of them. It's not that big of a deal, but by golly, are they bad breeders!

Look, you silly pair, you're a holiday dragon and a Nebula dragon; the only thing you CAN give me is Nebula eggs, so could you stop managing to screw that up by giving me the wrong COLOR Nebula every time?!  Your list of green progeny is absolutely ridiculous, and you are holding this whole lineage back: you are literally the ONLY remaining 2G pair that haven't given me a usable 3G egg yet!  So get on the ball and start popping out purple Nebs, darnit.  XD

I just missed a CB summer hatchling on the AP! And when I sometimes manage to catch abandoned hatchies, they're always misgendered, wrong variants or messies.

Edited by Tiira

1. Bred wrong dragons together for a project of mine ToT 

2. I'm what they call a 🌟 alt breeding gamer 🌟 so you just know i'm 🌟 miserable 🌟 

For the life of me, I can not find a Baikala or either color; either CB or on the AP. It's the last dragon(s) I need to have all of the non special dragons/creatures (aka dinos, chicken, paper, zombies etc)

The site's desire sensor is blocking me hard...

I was just peeking at the AP yesterday evening and managed to pick up the most beautiful, clean 6G (!) checker with wonderful matching names for all the ancestors... and then I influenced it wrong. I had to consider for a moment if I could stay up for a little longer and ask someone to bounce it for me, but... it was very late so I decided it was better to drop it back, for someone else to enjoy. 😿

(And I just realised that this would rather belong in the "stupid things" thread.)

Edited by Tiira

I found a CB hydra for once! And then I missed it despite clicking on it the second it came up.

Every day, I feel more and more stupid for trading my chicken for an ice dragon.

my 'why are all the dragons female??' sitch persists. fighting for my life trying to pick up an usable egg from the ap that precogs male like i need!

(on the upside, it's a good excuse for making ungendered nd..)

Edited by Melas

5 hours ago, Melas said:

my 'why are all the dragons female??' sitch persists. fighting for my life trying to pick up an usable egg from the ap that precogs male like i need!

(I know this is unrelated but nice Pearlcatcher in your avatar. XD)

——————

Scourgekeepers really are absolutely terrible breeders, especially when you only want eggs in order to get a few hatchlings to freeze. -_-

My metals lately also refuse to have any eggs the more of them I get... unless it is the messy ones. XD 

9 hours ago, Melas said:

i feel that but with males! luckily, i’ve been getting female pinks to make up for it, but it’s still pretty annoying… the rng really doesn’t like us!

In a viscous cycle.

Sees Lotan eggs in Cave, ignores.

Actual False head turns up, then pauses bc lotan and whiffs it.

lotan appears again, for some reason fail to see its not a FH grab.

And again begins the cycle. Meep.  

UMM SO THERE WAS A NEGLECTED??? IN THE AP??? I didn't manage to grab it, but holy shmoly congrats to the person who did what the hell O_O 

1 hour ago, sugarfreesugar said:

UMM SO THERE WAS A NEGLECTED??? IN THE AP??? I didn't manage to grab it, but holy shmoly congrats to the person who did what the hell O_O 

oh man! and i thought finding a wild shumoga in the ap was good luck for me and bad luck for the person who hatched it..

Edited by ednfall

Click on a CB Cantor Egg. *You are overburdened and...* 🥺

“oh hey! i have mates for these two now!”

refusal 2x

“maybe my SKs will give me something..?”

no egg. for the millionth time. ugh…. i just want a cute s1 to freeze or to get SOMETHING from these two.. ;; i know i could trade for a pb but i wanna get my own, y’know?

In the last 14 hours I’ve missed a stat, a gold and a silver while hunting the cave for zyumorphs.

Since my birthday on July 16th, I managed to summon 4 Scourgekeepers out of 6 attempts. Ever since I summoned the pairs, I have been trying to breed them every week in hopes to get my first 2nd gen home-bred PB egg, influencing them with my purple pair whenever possible.

It's officially week 9. 
There has been no successful attempts from either set.

Although I've been fortunate enough to get some PB eggs from trading, I really want to continue to growing my army of Scourges by my own hand as well, but fate seems to have other plans. ;^;

Edited by Wingedflight
I know how to count, I swear.

Accidentally abandoned my 2G Silver Shimmer prize T_T

If anyone finds egg RfkEI, I want it back T_T

i've seen three hydra eggs in the wild but haven't yet been fast enough to grab em. Hopefully soon, though! :0

also had my earthquake kill all my eggs. that was fun. same with all my last bites. 

also my attempt to summon a Guardian of Nature failed, so now I am waiting for the cooldown to end. 

why are GoNs so ridiculously stubborn with hatching? my guy, you wouldn’t be SICK if you just hatched… you just passed 6K VIEWS. just HATCH….

I just saw my first CB stat.

And it was already gone when I clicked.

I just want something I can trade for Neglecteds... :<

missed both a cb gold and a paper…. feels bad 😔

bc of my luck streak already, feeling a little anxious about my ND exp

Edited by ednfall