Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Well... I bred a gold with her speckle-throat mate and finally got my first gold egg after many many many attempts... and didn't realize I was egglocked. :rolleyes: Someone's going to have a nice find in the AP!

It is no bad luck.

But... someone REMOVED all my babies from the hatcheries and my 2G prize hatchie DIED!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/CMMo0

(No need to say I could'nt revive it...)

I didn't notive until now, because we are currently building a house and I can't spend much time online during this time.

So I put him into three hatcheries at 4d-something and didn't check again.

I can't say how I feel now...

Stupid me is angry... 😕

It is nothing big , but still, My  very smoll colelction of CB female gemshards of each color either refuse to give me a gemshard offspring , or just not in the mood for breeding at all. I am trying to get 2nd gen gemshards from Lihnseyres for each color. It is more important for me to get a gemshard, than a lihnie, since they do not require certain days for the right color. Yesterday my red one refused, today my blue one gave me a Lihnie. Fertility used. The orange one I've forgotten to influence=(. And I am also running out of space for the eggies, because Jungle biome this week is rather generous on LihniesX)

Sort of a 'rich-kid problem' here, but I've gotten 'no egg' breeding results for two weeks in a row from my cb prize. Thankfully I'm not breeding for IOU/requests at the moment, but it's still frustrating. 

10 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Sort of a 'rich-kid problem' here, but I've gotten 'no egg' breeding results for two weeks in a row from my cb prize. Thankfully I'm not breeding for IOU/requests at the moment, but it's still frustrating. 

I hope you have better luck than I did. I accepted a neglected in trade for a 2nd gen prize that took me eight months of trying every week to deliver. I don't advertise it now, not going through that again!

Upside down minties keep popping up in the AP but I'm never quick enough to catch them. That might be less bad luck and more slow browser, but still frustrating!

I just got like, the most amazing code I've ever had on my hands: F5aIL

And it's a market bought egg.

Kinda fitting since I've been unsuccessful in finding this particular breed of dragon on any habitat or the AP and thus I decided to... just buy one.

Someone has been putting my eggs and hatchlings somewhere that they get so many views they get sick.  I've checked the usual click sites, discovered that my dragons had been posted in several of them without my consent, and removed them.  However, the counts keep going up, so clearly they are also on some sites where I can't find them.  I've ended up having to remove all my dragons from the trading page and hide them.  I really hope that hiding them will cause them to fall off of wherever they are posted, so that I can put them up for trade in the morning without having them get sick again.

Edit:  This morning, I discovered one of my eggs was dead, notwithstanding having been hidden all night.  I didn't even know that was possible--I thought that if they weren't dead already, and you hid them, they would stay alive.

I am so frustrated with this!

Edited by free_of_whip

13 hours ago, free_of_whip said:

Edit:  This morning, I discovered one of my eggs was dead, notwithstanding having been hidden all night.  I didn't even know that was possible--I thought that if they weren't dead already, and you hid them, they would stay alive.

I am so frustrated with this!

I am sorry to hear that has happened to you.

I have had mine put in hatcheries as well, but so far no dead eggs because of it. I do tend to ward the sick ones when I fog them, hoping for the best.

Unfortunately, they still can die if they have way too many views. 

I now have to cancel trades to fog my eggs, or wait until the egg has less time to even offer it in a trade.

-------------

MY current bad luck is that I have been successfully breeding stuff for trades that never seem to happen. I offer and the trade stays there for days, to the point where what I am trading for can no longer be influenced.

I think I will start keeping a list of people who don't respond to trades after 3 days, and just not breed/offer on their trades anymore.

I will add them to the list of people who cancel trades and then start a new trade. If you want to say no to my trade, just say no. I won't be hurt. If I am offering you EXACTLY what you ask for, don't just cancel the trade. I'm not re-offering.

*phew* venting felt better.

Autoabandoned a Tatterdrake egg with a miNd code.

Also a 2G Silver Tinsel egg.

Life is cruel. I egglocked myself by picking up a CB pygmy egg. Underneath was a Cantor egg.

Waited until now to work on my Waterhorse x Horse lineage. Horses were more common just a few months ago. Now? 5 waterhorses in a row when trying to breed x.X

I'll need them eventually, but COME ON.

Two more Chronos! I need Aeons! It's a lyrical lineage, so I need them from these pairs.

image.png.d51155fe05b5ad3255959e6a1958530b.png

12 non-Aeons since the last Aeon -- I only need ONE more.

image.png.3c70115a55ba80edd906703e1f7a3d78.png

And this pair has NEVER given me an Aeon. And I only need ONE!

And these are just the eggs that have survived. There might have been more -- especially since it is an intentionally inbred lineage.

Anyway, bad luck seems like an understatement.

Edited by purplehaze

Bred my cb prize the other day, to a blacktip mate. Got no egg. Are you kidding me, I was anticipating a blacktip, since they are so common, but nothing was really sad.
Let's see if I breed her to an extremely messy blacktip out of spite next week only to get a prize egg. 😛

I can not get a yellow sapphire to save my life. It’s in all hatcheries, on my profile in forums, and still not enough. 

and I’m too stupid to figure the sunset/sunrise it seems, despite being told.

33 minutes ago, Talisraye said:

I can not get a yellow sapphire to save my life. It’s in all hatcheries, on my profile in forums, and still not enough. 

The Sapphire can still tun yellow once it's a hatchie, so just give it some more time. It needs (I think it was) 4000 views, so if it is the egg in your signature, that has plenty of time left until growing up to make it turn. :)
As for the sunset/sunrise:
The egg will be the same for both variants. It will hatch into one of them depending on the time it hatches, not the time the egg was stolen/bred.
There is only 6 hours a day for each variant and a total of twelve hours where they do not hatch at all, no matter what. (not sure about earthquake bsa tbh, but not regularly). Sunrise will hatch between 6am and noon cave time and the sunset between 6pm and midnight. All other hours the hatchie will stay in it's shell, even if the timer and cracks say it could hatch. (It still gains views then, so it can get sick and die if it is in many hatchery ERs)

lmk what exactly you do not get, maybe I can help explain more.

3 hours ago, Talisraye said:

Use an Auto-Refresher to bump the OV's.  This is a good one, because you can adjust the speed it refreshes at, and also add a single code multiple times - https://dc-auto-refresher.herokuapp.com/

3 hours ago, Sunrunner said:

Use an Auto-Refresher to bump the OV's.  This is a good one, because you can adjust the speed it refreshes at, and also add a single code multiple times - https://dc-auto-refresher.herokuapp.com/

Thank you. It went yellow. Wait, is this one of those against-the-rules things?

Edited by Talisraye

A CB Aeon egg. It was right there, but I'd egglocked myself. 🥺

15 hours ago, Talisraye said:

Thank you. It went yellow. Wait, is this one of those against-the-rules things?

I've asked that before and a mod confirmed that using an auto-refresher on your own eggs is not against the rules.