Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Someone on the trade hub was asking for five-letter word codes for a CB Gold. I actually caught one! And then they immediately accepted someone else's offer. Whatever, it's still valuable, right? So I put it up for trade. No one even made an offer for it.

Someone else on the trade hub was offering a CB green Copper, so I went and looked at their wishlist, caught and traded a lot of random things till I got something on their list, a Cheese Dragon - I got it as a S2 hatchie with ~1200 views already - and I offered it to them. And... they sat on the offer for over 36 hours, until it auto canceled when my Cheese grew up.

Edited by w0rmg0d

"The dragons don't show much interest in each other." Guys. Guys I need an egg from you. You're a Valentine pair and I need it for a mate. We only have so many more chances guys. Please.

first breeding of my new CB holiday dragons and..... they both REFUSED their partners. :( 

such pretty pairings too.... the 2021 dragons with boreals and truffles are very pretty (ESPECIALLY boreals) 

On 1/4/2022 at 3:24 AM, Amberfly said:

"The dragons don't show much interest in each other." Guys. Guys I need an egg from you. You're a Valentine pair and I need it for a mate. We only have so many more chances guys. Please.

I feel your pain... *sigh*  durp.. 

Failed a Neglected attempt. It hatched normally. I probably gave it too many views to start with. :(

Ran out of male pinks and was hoping for a little luck with precog. I figure it’s a 50/50 shot, right? Not only did the egg I wanted to influence precog female, but TWO pink eggs I’ve picked up in the meantime did too & now I’m out of aeons anyway!

Edited by pbles
Grammar

I adopted a pair of beautiful 2nd gen Holly hatchlings from the Notice Board, put them into a hatchery and left them to it because they were well on the way to growing up, so just a case of waiting for them to grow up. I admit, the last few days I've not really been able to check my scroll, but again, they were in a hatchery and growing nicely. These weren't the only growing babies I had at the time and everything was in the hatchery.

I checked my scroll today to make sure I had room to grab some bite fodder, only to see two gravestones in my hatchling section. Confused, I go to check and it's the two Holly babs. I've managed to get one back through revival, but the other disintegrated. It seems some **** targeted them and took them out of the hatchery because I put them in with other dragons and all of those grew up fine.

Edited by SheridanCharon

On 1/3/2022 at 7:30 PM, w0rmg0d said:

Someone on the trade hub was asking for five-letter word codes for a CB Gold. I actually caught one! And then they immediately accepted someone else's offer. Whatever, it's still valuable, right? So I put it up for trade. No one even made an offer for it.

Someone else on the trade hub was offering a CB green Copper, so I went and looked at their wishlist, caught and traded a lot of random things till I got something on their list, a Cheese Dragon - I got it as a S2 hatchie with ~1200 views already - and I offered it to them. And... they sat on the offer for over 36 hours, until it auto canceled when my Cheese grew up.

I feel your pain.

On 1/6/2022 at 4:25 PM, pbles said:

Ran out of male pinks and was hoping for a little luck with precog. I figure it’s a 50/50 shot, right? Not only did the egg I wanted to influence precog female, but TWO pink eggs I’ve picked up in the meantime did too & now I’m out of aeons anyway!

If you still need, I have plenty of influences, precogs and incubates available! As long as I have space (or if you can hold eggs/hatchies for me in the meantime) you can always message me. :)

For fast help there is always this topic. You'll usually find someone who can help pretty fast!

13 minutes ago, Reykur said:

If you still need, I have plenty of influences, precogs and incubates available! As long as I have space (or if you can hold eggs/hatchies for me in the meantime) you can always message me. :)

For fast help there is always this topic. You'll usually find someone who can help pretty fast!

Thanks! Managed to trade for a male pink hatchling, but I’ll keep that in mind for the future :)

When you get a successful earthquake but realised that you got to influence it 😔

I am so locked right now that I missed two CB sapphires floating by.

It's not bad luck to be locked per say, my friends are giving me a late birthday gifting party (because my actual birthday is mingled within christmas breeding season) and they've sent me so many hatchlings that I have only 5 eggs (and out of which 2 are gifts from my ss, and another 2 are ss gifts I'm sending out) but all 24 slots taken. Bruh, I just want those hatchlings to all grow up instantly now...

Edited by Moriaty

One of these is not like the other...

Screenshot_20220111-204435_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0d6aa63ddc5b5f17ad67937f6dfcddb2.jpg

My finger muscle memory took over and I accidentally just Enraged an Aegis instead of renaming it. *Grumble grumble*

Edited by BringsTheSnow

19 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

My finger muscle memory took over and I accidentally just Enraged an Aegis instead of renaming it. *Grumble grumble*

Well, his name is a bit like early Batman's Robin exclaiming over something.

On 1/3/2022 at 8:24 PM, Amberfly said:

I finally got an egg from them! It's the wrong color! This is the last time I do a lineage with ridgewings, I think.

Please for the love of all that is scaly, stop killing the bitten eggs Vampire dragons! You can have them in the Coven along with everyone else. But no... you murdered the poor dear. 

33 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Please for the love of all that is scaly, stop killing the bitten eggs Vampire dragons! You can have them in the Coven along with everyone else. But no... you murdered the poor dear. 

The new ones are clumsy oafs.

8 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

The new ones are clumsy oafs.

Not lying. I was just telling a friend that my oldest one is perfection, and I don't think she's ever killed an egg. 

A hatchie that I received in a trade grew up just as I was trying to freeze it. It did inspire me to write a description for it though

Have been doing some freezes. It looks like I froze a marketplace orange gemshard by accident :( I am genuinely upset what a waste, I could swear I didnt even do that as it just disappeared not long after freezing my messy one. 

The dragons don’t really show much interest in each other.

Look. I need an egg from you that is the right variant xeno BEFORE valentines. Give me an egg pls.
I also need another egg before valentines from the father. *sigh* It is poor planning on my side that I started only two weeks ago, but still.

I've mentioned once or twice that I've been pleasantly surprised at how good a breeder my CB Prize has been since I got him last year... So of course now he's deciding to be stubborn with more no egg and no interest results than I've had the entire time I've had him.