Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

First attempt at making a neglected dragon failed. ARs stopped giving it views after like 21 for some reason :(

Mine is trying to breed a Hell-horse but always getting rejects, as well as Jester all Females! And the one male doesn't like any of them Q-Q I also have a really weird chance with my AP pickups, I pick up one and get told someone else has it lol I have to be speedy next time :-____-:

I grabbed not one, but two S5, CB eggs from the AP last night....  a Split and a Pseudo-wyvern.... figured I’d just force-hatch them so I could grab a couple more eggs right away, since I usually have crazy luck with force-hatch odds, right?

Nope..... they both died. Now I’m locked until 12 AM and have two more dead eggs on my scroll ;_;

I’m honestly mostly disappointed because they were both CB-

Also, that one time I saw a Thunder egg in the cave but was egglocked.... and the fact that I am always too slow to grab it whenever a hatchie or rare egg appears on the AP no matter how fast I click... AND the fact that, while I was lucky enough to get both Scourgekeepers on the first try with only two dragons in each party, my first breeding attempt with my Scourgekeepers resulted in no egg-

Ten purpled SK pairs and not one egg from the bunch! Are SK just really bad breeders or is that insanely bad luck.

Edited by blockEdragon

13 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

Ten purpled SK pairs and not one egg from the bunch! Are SK just really bad breeders or is that insanely bad luck.

I think Scourgekeepers are just really bad breeders honestly because I just purpled my pair, bred them again and still no egg-

Mine are behaving like the rest of the rares on my scroll - not a chance of an egg off them!

I've gotten one PB Scourgekeeper out of 28 Scourges. I use Fertility every time, and most of the Scourges are at 2+ breeding attempts at least. 🙃

Someone had 3 PB Scourges up for trade yesterday and I'm like. How.

The classic: missed a CB gold. I've been seeing golds and silvers a lot more than before (which still isn't often), but being fast enough to catch one would be another thing. Sometimes I can't help feeling a tiny bit bitter to see that they always go to the same super skilled players who will just put them up for trade after the five-hour cooldown. Oh well.

I forgot to influence an important traded-for egg and it gendered wrong. The first thing I did was to rush to incubate it, but I forgot to influence. Oh my god that was dumb, feels bad man.

Edit: actually my overall luck has been pretty good and I should have posted in the "stupid things you've done" thread instead, but whatever.

Edited by Lost_Unicorn

Just earthquaked a Shumoga 19 times.  Completely unaffected. 

So I've seen a gold in the cave not once but twice this month. 😿 In mid-July I even saw a stat, and the site claimed that there was just one other user viewing that page. They had better reflexes than me.

Almost any time a hatchling or uncommon/rare egg appears in the AP my phone likes to decide right then that the touchscreen is no longer an option.

And I am now up to 6 completely infertile Scourgekeepers.

Waits for XX:00, its currently XX:59. I literally blink and all of a sudden, it goes from XD:59 to XX:01!?! What gives XD My phone keeps doing this 😕 

13 hours ago, ednfall said:

the other day i missed a cb stat :( that hurt

I refreshed past a Silver the other day while hunting those darn Hydras. I’m still mad at myself, so I feel your pain. 

My white/daydream pairs always have either an egg of one of the parent breeds or no egg at all. Yesterday and today, I finally see four separate Sophro eggs pop up in the AP, but no matter how fast I click I miss every single one of them. ;_; All I want is a Sophrosyne gosh darnit-

EDIT— Well. Literally right after posting this I go back to the AP and refresh and another Sophro egg popped up, and I actually caught it?? O-O Alrighty then *takes my complaints and scoots away*

Edited by StarKaabi

Can't get a second Alpine or Coast False Headed Hydra. Damn, should have gone for them first instead of the little eggs when they first dropped.

Is it just me or are these False Headed dragon eggs not dropping anymore? I have been trying on and off for three days and haven't seen a single one. I had to resort to buying some from the market place in desperation. I have quotas to fulfill and I would like to reach them before more new eggs drop. Grrr.

On 8/4/2022 at 12:53 PM, jewel21 said:

Is it just me or are these False Headed dragon eggs not dropping anymore? I have been trying on and off for three days and haven't seen a single one. I had to resort to buying some from the market place in desperation. I have quotas to fulfill and I would like to reach them before more new eggs drop. Grrr.

I know, I can’t find them anywhere! They were scarce when I looked even at first, but in the first couple weeks I managed to catch at least 3-ish? that I used for trading. Now I can’t find any at all! I see Lightning Pygmies like crazy, and I still see lots of Adventurer eggs, but no hydras. I wonder if they’re just going to turn out to be a rarer/uncommon breed when all is said and done?

-

Also, 8 Scourgekeepers now. Still infertile. Gosh darnit you guys I just want a couple hatchlings for freezing and maybe like 1 bred adult-

Edited by StarKaabi

can i have one set of hatchlings be predominantly female? come on... >:/ the fact that the ONE pink i have managed to be female is honestly a miracle... do they have like, a sign out front that says 'no girls allowed' or something??? ugh..

I missed a CB Sapphire, a Thunder, and a False-Headed Hydra all within an hour of eachother yesterday.

The first two I saw after I had clicked off the page but the third I would have caught if I was not egg-locked. 😭

Missing out on a bunch of eggs I had never seen before in the 'abandoned eggs' section (granted I haven't played in a hot second but still) because my brain didn't register them as smth new (to me) quick enough pfft

If it counts, I finally saw someone giving away free Neglected eggs... to SPECIFICALLY bronze trophy and gold trophy owners earlier. I have a silver trophy. Doesn’t that just figure. :'D