Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

9 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I've asked that before and a mod confirmed that using an auto-refresher on your own eggs is not against the rules.

Awesome, thanks for it and thanks for the confirmation.

I always collect nice CBs with "stolen" dates that are special to me but this year I only manged to get two from my cat's birthday. 😿 It was right after the April release and then I had some very bad trading experiences... well, at least I got one of the breeds that I wanted the most.

Edited by Varislapsi

:")  I keep accidentally picking up Galvanic Wyverns from the cave.  I see the word 'powerful' and I'm like 'ooh! don't lose it!' and it gets me...

watching eggs go by in the ap while being egglocked....

in my frantic effort to make some space, my brain messed up, and i ended up releasing a hatchie instead of an egg on top of that.

a lesson learned, i guess. 😅 (hope the picture is vague enough for the thread, i just couldnt believe my eyes lol)

two.jpg

1 hour ago, milkbun said:

watching eggs go by in the ap while being egglocked....

in my frantic effort to make some space, my brain messed up

Happens to the best of us. I like your doodle.

not entirely certain, but I think I might've missed a stat in the forest because I thought it was a regular xenowyrm egg 💀 never even seen one in the biomes before now so that didn't feel good lol

On 5/10/2022 at 6:57 PM, Aizaka said:

:")  I keep accidentally picking up Galvanic Wyverns from the cave.  I see the word 'powerful' and I'm like 'ooh! don't lose it!' and it gets me...

And you wind up with a purple grape with a squished middle on your scroll. I fell for it today, too.

I forgot to breed my Friday the 13th Jester dragon last night. 

The next Friday The 13th is in January.

So does anyone know if a Sapphire can change it's color twice? Like from pink to yellow when it gains enough views? And if they still change color as hatchies?

Bc I got my hands on my first CB pink Saph and forgot to hide it overnight and the hatchie has now 4k+ views with two days of growth left 🙃

53 minutes ago, Gluria said:

So does anyone know if a Sapphire can change it's color twice? Like from pink to yellow 

From what I have read, you can't turn pink into yellow. 

On 5/17/2022 at 5:02 AM, Lovaas said:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/FVAMP

I got a great code. But my vampire killed the egg :(

That's tragic. The more times a Vampire bites, it seems like the better the odds are it'll successfully turn an egg, but there's no guarantee. Sometimes when I bite eggs one right after another, my Vamps will produce the same result for about 3-4 bites regardless how how many eggs they've previously bitten. 

no luck trading an extra birthday release egg for one that I didn't manage to get

I saw a CB Cantor and a CB Xeno just now and I wasn't fast enough to catch either one.

49 minutes ago, blockEdragon said:

53 b-day dragons and not one successful SK recruit.

I feel you, though it's "just" 38 here...

I have actually missed not one but two CB golds in the last few days. I mean, I know I'm not skilled enough to catch them, but that's why I'd prefer to not even see them, hah...

And my adventurers also keep failing but it's not a big deal to me. I've had 36 tries so far and after one week or so I can start sending them on new adventures. I even have some young ones growing on my scroll. 😸

clicked on an abandoned Stat egg and was reminded that I am egg locked 😪

Edited by mishhelle

keep running into Nebulas while egg-locked... wouldn't be bad if it weren't for the fact they magically disappear once I'm out of the egg-lock

i've been looking for a cb Canto for dayyys, and tonight i saw one in the jungle and stared at it like an idiot.  when i finally clicked, it was gone.  why are these so elusive, anyway???

I just tried to breed a bunch of BSA's to the AP.

Ya, it didn't go too well so now there will be a bunch of blech lineages to clog things up instead.